Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DwarfEmo13

Hello my comrades, if you didn't already know I create artwork based of many things (usually MLP) I do this using a software called Paint.NET. 

Binding of Isaac is one of my favorite games ever happy.png , thus I had to create some quick sketch of said game. Drawing is not exactly my forte, this is the main reason I use Paint.NET to improve the aesthetics....

post-14607-0-90623300-1367154237_thumb.png

As a quick sidenote: I am currently doing a playthrough of this on my Youtube channel - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKPK5CnBZ2E&list=PLZULOaWDXcfhOXq8aFmRoAv1lDCqNOv-6&index=1

Edited by DwarfEmo13
  • Brohoof 1

I like it! The shading is very nice and why is he crying purple? Unless its blue on my monitor is just messing up ._.

Yeah..... Thanks for pointing that out, I'll try to fix this. It doesn't help the matter that I do these late at night when my eyes aren't exactly paramount. mellow.png

• Brohoof 1

You might want to avoid using gradients. They don't really work well as a replacement for actual shading. Just imagine where the light source is, and shade those areas yourself.

And of course, The Binding of Isaac is awesome. It's nice to see some more art for this game. I play most often as Cain. How about you?

• Brohoof 1

You might want to avoid using gradients. They don't really work well as a replacement for actual shading. Just imagine where the light source is, and shade those areas yourself.

And of course, The Binding of Isaac is awesome. It's nice to see some more art for this game. I play most often as Cain. How about you?

I almost always play as Cain or Eve, I just love the art style in Binding of Isaac.... And about the gradients thing, I try (mostly) to make what I have work, this is because I don't have a great deal of experience using graphic software. Ideally I'd like a drawing tablet to do my artwork on, however they're really expensive - maybe in future though... :P

*Reads title*

"Binding of i- HELL YEAH COUNT ME IN!"

That's gunna be the wallpaper on my phone but....

Why are his tears purple?

Heh, I'm a big fan of Binding of Isaac also. His tears are purple because I'm slightly colourblind ( :P ) that combined with tiredness doesn't really help the situation.... Glad you like it :D