Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't get over how much fun the "Scootaloo is a chicken" joke is. I used Gonzo from the muppets because he always had chickens hanging around him, in his magic act, and I think he even married one. Once again I have NO idea what to do for the backround. If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

post-8163-0-71822900-1367211078_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Oh my gosh. Muppets + ponies = my paradise. Same with Gir + Derpy, your icon. I love the picture, and it's hilarious. Yep, Gonzo's always had a thing for chickens. I wonder what Camilla will think?

• Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh. Muppets + ponies = my paradise. Same with Gir + Derpy, your icon. I love the picture, and it's hilarious. Yep, Gonzo's always had a thing for chickens. I wonder what Camilla will think?

Yes. Muppets rule. Who was your favorite? My is Beaker. And Invader Zim will always be in my top five favorite shows. Though MLP is holding the top spot for now.

• Brohoof 2

Who was your favorite? My is Beaker.

...Okay, this is just getting weird. Beaker is my favorite too!!!

And Invader Zim will also always be amongst my favorite shows.

This is... strange and awesome.

That is weird. Most people say that Animal or Kermit is their favorite. Tell me, do you ever use quotes from Invader Zim in regular conversation?

• Brohoof 1

That is weird. Most people say that Animal or Kermit is their favorite. Tell me, do you ever use quotes from Invader Zim in regular conversation?

Animal and Kermit are my SECOND favorites, but no one could ever top Beaker for me. <3

And yes, all the time! Actually, just yesterday I found something I was looking for and said "Victory for ZIM!"
I probably quote Invader Zim more than any other show, even though other shows, like MLP, I like equally. 

Animal and Kermit are my SECOND favorites, but no one could ever top Beaker for me. <3

And yes, all the time! Actually, just yesterday I found something I was looking for and said "Victory for ZIM!"

I probably quote Invader Zim more than any other show, even though other shows, like MLP, I like equally. 

I think one of my favorite line that no one else seems to remember is where GIR is sitting watching tv (as always) the phone rings, he answers it and just says "you got any of those taquitos?" and then just hangs up.

I've got a feeling this might work as a video: take Pinkie Pie's episode with Cranky Doodle Donkey, and swap him out for Oscar the Grouch.

Oscar the grouch huh? Yeah I guess I could see that. Which do you think would work better, a crossover of MLP and Sesame ST.? Or the Mupetts?

• Brohoof 2

I think one of my favorite line that no one else seems to remember is where GIR is sitting watching tv (as always) the phone rings, he answers it and just says "you got any of those taquitos?" and then just hangs up.

Yes X3

My favorite line in the whole series might be "So that's two large tacos, a burrito, and a medium Gir, take us back to the base right now. You want a drink with that?"
I don't know why, I just find it hilarious. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes X3

My favorite line in the whole series might be "So that's two large tacos, a burrito, and a medium Gir, take us back to the base right now. You want a drink with that?"

I don't know why, I just find it hilarious. 

I always thought the people were really creepy and weird. But I guess that was just the nature of the show. WHY WAS THER BACON IN THE SOAP?! I made it myself!

I always thought the people were really creepy and weird. But I guess that was just the nature of the show. WHY WAS THER BACON IN THE SOAP?! I made it myself!

They are rather creepy and weird. I agree with you.

Ahhh, the famous BaconSoap dialogue exchange. 

Who's your favorite Invader Zim character? Mine is GIR~ 

Oscar the grouch huh? Yeah I guess I could see that. Which do you think would work better, a crossover of MLP and Sesame ST.? Or the Mupetts?

I'd be inclined to say Sesame Street, because of their age demographic. Also because Sesame Street, like MLP, has always been good with using some adult humor to get parents to watch.

But, then again, I'd love to see a fight between Rarity and Miss Piggy...

Rarity: "It's the horrifying story of the pig with bad makeup, and manners not even suitable for the trough! OooOOoooo...."

Miss Piggy: "Watch it, Diamond Butt, or I'll make a call to the glue factory..."

*hooves fly*

Edited by John Mellenclop

They are rather creepy and weird. I agree with you.

Ahhh, the famous BaconSoap dialogue exchange. 

Who's your favorite Invader Zim character? Mine is GIR~ 

Who doesn't like GIR? But aside from him in order: Zim, Dib, Gaz, their dad (I don't think he was ever named) MRS. Bitters always creeped me out and even though he never had any line...the pig.

I'd be inclined to say Sesame Street, because of their age demographic. Also because Sesame Street, like MLP, has always been good with using some adult humor to get parents to watch.

But, then again, I'd love to see a fight between Rarity and Miss Piggy...

Rarity: "It's the horrifying story of the pig with bad makeup, and manners not even suitable for the trough! OooOOoooo...."

Miss Piggy: "Watch it, Diamond Butt, or I'll make a call to the glue factory..."

*hooves fly*

Yes! That would be so awesome to see. If I had any confidence that I could draw Miss Piggy I would so do that. But I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't look good.

Yeah! Beaker has always been my favorite, as well. I miss the Muppet Show being on Television. I've included one of my favorite Beaker moments below It Cracks me up every time.

• Brohoof 3

I don't get why people refer to Scoots as a chicken though... o - o

Pretty sure it's the color and a play on chickens being a (mostly) flightless bird.

It stuck for me after the KFC memes she got plastered on.

tumblr_ma9hux2sRd1rui5b1o1_400.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes it is that stuff, but I think what really got it started was the scene in the Stare Master S1 E17 Where the CMC are looking for one of Fluttershys chicken that got loose. Applebloom calls Scootaloo a chicken. If you don't remember it I would suggest re-watching the episode.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

Yes it is that stuff, but I think what really got it started was the scene in the Stare Master S1 E17 Where the CMC are looking for one of Fluttershys chicken that got loose. Applebloom calls Scootaloo a chicken. If you don't remember it I would suggest re-watching the episode.

Ah, well. I started from season 1 again the other night, I believe I'm up to 9 or 10..Yeah I watched all the Invader Zim episodes, so I decided to watch MLP again from scratch.

Ah, well. I started from season 1 again the other night, I believe I'm up to 9 or 10..Yeah I watched all the Invader Zim episodes, so I decided to watch MLP again from scratch.

It's so much fun to rewatch your favorite shows. Seeing your favorite moments, quoting all the best moments, and discovering new ones.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...