Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Skyline!

ToxicNinja78

post-14404-0-71442600-1367366202_thumb.jpg

'Ello everyone! My name is Skyline. Inventor, airship pilot, on a "vacation" at the moment (Need to fix the controls...Derpy's a very sweet young mare, but not the best copilot...), and musician.

Had a bit of free time, so I thought I'd answer any questions you might have. Whether they involve myself, my work, the meaning of life, how the universe was formed, whether or not there is some deity constantly judging us, or cupcakes, I'll try to answer any questions you can think of.

Well...

To be honest, I'm not sure. A friend once told me about it, but I couldn't understand him either.

That reminds me, he wanted me to look at that time machine of his...

Anyway, from what I can tell, only a few people know the truth, and those that do can't seem to talk about it.

Or maybe I just couldn't hear him. One of my projects exploded a few minutes before he came to visit, so my hearing was a bit off.

Best guess? Two alicorns loved each other very much, and...

I'm sure you know where this is going.

I have A question, Since your a musician I'm wondering, what instrument do you play and if your a singer are you a tenor, alto or stcartgo?

I'm a singer, though I know how to play a few instruments. (Not very well though.)

A...tenor? Not 100% sure, but I think that's what I was told.

I'm not a professional musician, I mostly sing for fun. I have sang for a few different bands whenever their vocalist was unavailable. Did make a little money from it. But I can honestly say I know almost nothing about music.

To be honest, I only brought it up because I felt I needed something else to describe myself. Wasn't quite sure what to say. I had "inventor", then "airship pilot", then...My mind went blank. Said the first thing that came to mind.

A tenor is like for boy who have gone through puberty and like have relly deep voices (commonly found in old men)

Then there is alto and thats boys with theyir singning and girls with low singing voices ( Like ME)

AND there is stcartgo which is like normal girls voices, boys who havent reached puberty and most pop stars