Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Private)You are now a jedi knight

Finesthour

Nidal flipped into the air, did a back flip while on the board, turned around completely, and started spinning in the opposite direction.

"I taught myself. It's pretty fun, but requires a lot of power in the force."

Nidal shrugged, still going in circles around him.

"I don't know. It seems the only thing I can do though."

She turned to look at Renzia.

"It works through the force. It looks fancy on the outside, but it has no actual mechanical features inside."

Edited by Linguz

(Padawans. Aren't. Jedi.)

Nidal shrugged, still going in circles around him.

"I don't know. It seems the only thing I can do though."

Charlie smiled.

"I like you. What's your name?"

(Changed it because we Padawans and we have no sabers apparently. I've never watched or read it so I wouldn't know.)

"Not really. For some reason the Force comes easily to me."

She turned to look at the first speaker.

"Nidal, as I told Renzia."

Edited by Linguz

(back in the old republic, children were taken to the Jedi temple at a very young age. So if we literally just joined, then we're all like 4 years old or even younger.

Finest, explain what's going on. I was under the impression that we had already grown up in the temple, had masters, had gone out and done missions and what not. And I know padawans aren't technically Jedi yet, but they still get called Jedi all the time. They even call themselves Jedi in a lot of books.)

"But of course. I am anxious to begin training as soon as possible." She replied as she caught back up with the group.

(back in the old republic, children were taken to the Jedi temple at a very young age. So if we literally just joined, then we're all like 4 years old or even younger.

Finest, explain what's going on. I was under the impression that we had already grown up in the temple, had masters, had gone out and done missions and what not. And I know padawans aren't technically Jedi yet, but they still get called Jedi all the time. They even call themselves Jedi in a lot of books.)

(You make a valid point. Perhaps these were Jedi trained by knights and masters outside of the temple, and are continuing their training at the academy itself.)

I know where you are coming from. I mean we were literaly just recruited. We have not found our masters yet. I wanted to literaly start at the BEGINNING. And they weren't really called jedi yet. You sometimes where by other people, but other jedi called them padawans.

And I am EXTREMELY proud on how much you know.

Guys, I LITERALY just said that we were just recruited.

I know where you are coming from. I mean we were literaly just recruited. We have not found our masters yet. I wanted to literaly start at the BEGINNING. And they weren't really called jedi yet. You sometimes where by other people, but other jedi called them padawans.

And I am EXTREMELY proud on how much you know.

Guys, I LITERALY just said that we were just recruited.

(ah, okay. That clears things up. And thank you, I am a veteran star wars nerd. Not as much of one now, but in middle school, me and 2 of my friends were known for being the star wars guys :))

(my character is exactly the same but without the backstory. The temptations to go darkside are now just vague feelings she gets in her head sometimes. About stuff like getting revenge when somebody is mean to her, stealing things she likes, that kind of stuff. She very rarely acts on these impulses, being too nervous to do much of anything.)

Xia stepped off the ship and thanked the nice twilek man who had watched out for her on the ship. She froze when she saw the sheer number of beings on the platform. so many people... she began to slowly walk, bumping into several tall aliens, until she saw a small group of people who seemed about her age. She looked at them harder, and felt something. they feel... Good. I think they'll like me. Maybe. she couldn't explain the feelings she got, but she always seemed to be able to judge a person before meeting them. She wasn't always right, but she had the distinct impression that these kids wouldn't be strangers for very long. She walked over to them.

"umm... H-hello..." she said quietly. "my name is... is Xia."

(okay, did i do anything wrong this time? Lol)