Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Private)You are now a jedi knight

Finesthour

Charlie walked up to the door of the Academy. A tall jedi was standing at the door.

Posted Image

(mace windu in the house. Shit. Just. Got. REAL.)

Xia caught up with the others and stopped, hunching over and breathing deeply. She looked up and saw an intimidating man looking down at them. She took a step back, nervously looking into his eyes.

(mace windu in the house. Shit. Just. Got. REAL.)

Xia caught up with the others and stopped, hunching over and breathing deeply. She looked up and saw an intimidating man looking down at them. She took a step back, nervously looking into his eyes.

(You have no idea how happy you are making me by knowing who he is.)

The man looked down at the children.

"Only four padawans? That will do. Come, children."

(It is testament to my SW nerdiness that I am surprised that somebody else is surprised that somebody knows who mace windu is. I mean, he's in the movies, everybody should know who mace is.

And shatterpoint is one of my favorite star wars novels. If any want to know, it's durin the clone wars. Separatist backed settlers vs the native population of a jungle planet. Mace comes in search of a former padawan of his an ends up totally fucking up the separatists while he does it.)

Xia followed behind the rest of the group. no speaking unless spoken to. Okay, I do that anyway, usually.

The man chuckled in his chair.

"I am your master Obi-Wan Kenobi. I ask of you to refer to me as Master Kenobi. And what I mean is you are not imtimidated by me. That shows me you do not have many fears."