Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~*Frozen Mint's Signatures, avatars and Wallpaper request thread!*~

~Starlight~

Hey everyone!

As you all know I have made a Signature, Avatar and Wallpaper request threads separately before, I thought I would just do them all together!

So if you need a signature, avatar or wallpaper, you know who to call! Firstly these are the sizes and layouts I accept...

Sigantures

500x100 = Extra small

600x100 = Small

500x150 = Medium

600x150 = Extra medium  

500x200 = Big

600x200 = Extra big

Size = _______

Ponies/Characters = ________ (If you want a special vector please give it to me, and if you have an OC give me a vector of that!)

Text = ____________

Background = _____________

Extra = ___________

100x100 = Small

100x150 = Medium

150x150 = Extra Medium

150x200 = Large

Size = ____________

Ponies/Characters - ___________ (If you want a special vector please give it to me, and if you have an OC give me a vector of that!)

Text = __________

Background = _____________

Extra = ___________

Wallpapers

1000x500 = Small

1280x800 = Medium

2135x1408 = Big

Size = ____________

Ponies/Characters - ___________ (If you want a special vector please give it to me, and if you have an OC give me a vector of that!)

Text = __________

Background = _________ (If you want a made one like on my wallpapers, just say 'own')

Extra = ___________

Alrighty now that you know that I am very organized time for you to see some of my work!

Signature! =

post-8120-0-92356500-1367787156.gif

post-8120-0-53782900-1367787186.png

Wallpaper! =

post-8120-0-57109500-1367787177_thumb.jpg

So now that that is ready...GET REQUESTING EVERYONE

~ Frozen Mint! yay.png 

I shall have one of your finest background my friend!

Size = 2135x1408 = Big

Ponies/Characters - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-igjcFY_3VOw/Tn_Gi5XbLAI/AAAAAAAABEE/7tu6H2gddd8/s1600/27808+-+Bonbon+Doctor_Whoof+Lyra+Octavia+background+background_ponies+derpy_hooves+unknown_artist+vinyl_scratch.jpg

Text = Background Ponies

Background = Now, this is gonna be the though part. Can you make it look like one of those Obama poster? Like this? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg/220px-Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

Instead of Obama, the image I gave you, and instead of hope, Background Ponies?

Thanks so much! /)

Do you make custom avatars from scratch? I was wondering because if that is the case, I would be interested in getting one. tongue.png

Thanks for your time.

Do you mean me draw a picture then do background e.c.t? Because if thats what you mean, I cannot really do that, I have my own picture request thingy but thats kinda full at the moment, so sorry if thats what you meant :(

(edited)

I am always looking for somepony to breath some new life into my avatar. This was a quickie that I wanted to use for my YouTube channel. Props for including a towel in the scene somewhere. A hitchhiker must never forget his towel. Any pose will do.

final_zps6de5b511.png

Edited by Detective Butler

Type: Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1080 

Pony: Octavia

Vector:

octavia___vector_by_grendopony-d46ej6t.p

Text: Music is Art 

Colours: Purple, Grey and Black

Extra: Musical Notes

Thank's in advance smile.png

I shall have one of your finest background my friend!

Size = 2135x1408 = Big

Ponies/Characters - http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-igjcFY_3VOw/Tn_Gi5XbLAI/AAAAAAAABEE/7tu6H2gddd8/s1600/27808+-+Bonbon+Doctor_Whoof+Lyra+Octavia+background+background_ponies+derpy_hooves+unknown_artist+vinyl_scratch.jpg

Text = Background Ponies

Background = Now, this is gonna be the though part. Can you make it look like one of those Obama poster? Like this? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/55/Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg/220px-Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

Instead of Obama, the image I gave you, and instead of hope, Background Ponies?

Thanks so much! /)

Oooo if you want to do this visit this website instead! :3 i tried it before it is really cool! http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/ you can make your own and stuff, I would try and do you request but my programe does not have that high tec stuff, sorry :(

I am always looking for somepony to breath some new life into my avatar. This was a quickie that I wanted to use for my YouTube channel. Props for including a towel in the scene somewhere. A hitchhiker must never forget his towel. Any pose will do.

final_zps6de5b511.png

Vector:

octavia___vector_by_grendopony-d46ej6t.p

Thank's in advance smile.png

Alrighty I will get to them! You will see them in 5-30 minutes!

Do you mean me draw a picture then do background e.c.t? Because if thats what you mean, I cannot really do that, I have my own picture request thingy but thats kinda full at the moment, so sorry if thats what you meant sad.png

Yeah, that is what I meant...It's alright though. That's why I was asking to find out if you did.:)

I don't really mind, it's not that big of a deal.

Oooo if you want to do this visit this website instead! :3 i tried it before it is really cool! http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/ you can make your own and stuff, I would try and do you request but my programe does not have that high tec stuff, sorry sad.png

Alrighty I will get to them! You will see them in 5-30 minutes!

Thanks for even considering giving it a shot. I know it is a long-shot due to the missing details. However, get as creative as you want with the colors, pose, whatever. I will use it as a YouTube video cover for a while. (With credit of course. :P)

Oooo if you want to do this visit this website instead! :3 i tried it before it is really cool! http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/ you can make your own and stuff, I would try and do you request but my programe does not have that high tec stuff, sorry sad.png

Can I make another request? Can I have a wallpaper that has Vinyl, Derpy, Fluttershy, Dr.Whooves, and my OC Brown Horizon in top hats, mustaches, and monocles?  The text being "Join the Sir Army", is big black letters?

Thanks!

(edited)

Umm I'm sorry but I don't really draw in this request thread, but if you want I could make a chibi stick pony of your OC and make an OC out of that! biggrin.png

Yeah, that is what I meant...It's alright though. That's why I was asking to find out if you did.smile.png

I don't really mind, it's not that big of a deal.

Do you maybe have a vector of you OC I could make into a avatar, I wouldn't mind doing that! smile.png If not, once my Drawing request thingy has cleared post on there! smile.png

Can I make another request? Can I have a wallpaper that has Vinyl, Derpy, Fluttershy, Dr.Whooves, and my OC Brown Horizon in top hats, mustaches, and monocles?  The text being "Join the Sir Army", is big black letters?

Thanks!

Could you get me a vector of you OC please (White background if you cannot do vectors! :) ) It's just I think I know but I will need reference  :D

Edited by ✮Frozen Mint (Aero)✮

Could you get me a vector of you OC please (White background if you cannot do vectors! smile.png ) It's just I think I know but I will need reference

Ok, here is my OC:

post-13325-0-58176600-1362443528_thumb.png

Thanks for doing this again! Your wallpapers, avatars, and signatures are awesome! After this, I"m going to request another item I would like.

/)

Do you maybe have a vector of you OC I could make into a avatar, I wouldn't mind doing that! img-1436472-3-smile.png If not, once my Drawing request thingy has cleared post on there! img-1436472-4-smile.png

I was looking for a custom-made avatar. Not a vector one of something I already have.

Sorry, I don't particularly like to wait for long...

I was looking for a custom-made avatar. Not a vector one of something I already have.

Sorry, I don't particularly like to wait for long...

No it's fine! I can try to draw your OC if you like, along with background, effects and stuff. But it will take a bit of time because, well you OC is a snake :3 But I don't mind doing it! :)

Vector: 

Thank's in advance img-1436442-2-smile.png

Here you go, sorry for the wait! I forgot to add music notes, I can add them if you wish but I will take a long time! But I like the way this turned out, so yeah! (If the picture looks blurry click it! :))

post-8120-0-78859300-1367790539_thumb.jpg

Awesome! really impressed don't worry about the extras I think it's really good as it is. I really like the font used in the text smile.png

Thanks! I thought a posh font for Octavia would work quite well, and it did work well too! Anyways I am very glad you like it, personally I think it went quite well!

img-1436437-1-final_zps6de5b511.png

I have finished you chibi Oc vector, I just need to do the background , I have made it's hoof come out as if he is hitchhiking for a car, and his towel was over where his saddle should be does that sound okay? :)

Thanks! I thought a posh font for Octavia would work quite well, and it did work well too! Anyways I am very glad you like it, personally I think it went quite well!

I have finished you chibi Oc vector, I just need to do the background , I have made it's hoof come out as if he is hitchhiking for a car, and his towel was over where his saddle should be does that sound okay? smile.png

That sounds awesome, I truly appreciate any time you decided to take on this gift. Thank you. :P I will have to do something in return once I am done with this charity painting.

That sounds awesome, I truly appreciate any time you decided to take on this gift. Thank you. tongue.png I will have to do something in return once I am done with this charity painting.

Thanks but you really don't have too! I do all this for the praise and smiles! I don't need payment or things in return! :) I will post you the rest tomorrow! (I am going to bed now :)

img-1436437-1-final_zps6de5b511.png

Well I have finished! I hope you like it! I really like the way it turned out, but if you need any changes just tell me! (I have put on the road again, I thought that would work well!) :)

post-8120-0-43313900-1367829860.png

Thanks but you really don't have too! I do all this for the praise and smiles! I don't need payment or things in return! smile.png I will post you the rest tomorrow! (I am going to bed now smile.png

Well I have finished! I hope you like it! I really like the way it turned out, but if you need any changes just tell me! (I have put on the road again, I thought that would work well!) smile.png

Haha, that is adorable, I love it. Thank you for taking the time to make a cute little chibi of my OC, many thanks and much appreciation from this pony. There is nothing here to complain about, thank you.

Haha, that is adorable, I love it. Thank you for taking the time to make a cute little chibi of my OC, many thanks and much appreciation from this pony. There is nothing here to complain about, thank you.

You are very welcome! I am glad you like it, the one thing what took the longest was the mane, it was really hard, but I think it looks nice now!

You are very welcome! I am glad you like it, the one thing what took the longest was the mane, it was really hard, but I think it looks nice now!

I know! That mane took forever for me to get right on that reference picture. I had some help from GreyMatterAUS getting the line art done. (I suck at PC vector art.) I will have to do something for you in return. I like your simplistic chibi-style. It is cute as hell, if I may say so.

I know! That mane took forever for me to get right on that reference picture. I had some help from GreyMatterAUS getting the line art done. (I suck at PC vector art.) I will have to do something for you in return. I like your simplistic chibi-style. It is cute as hell, if I may say so.

Thanks! You can get me something if you really want too, but I am really glad you like it anyways! And I am very happy that you like this style, many people use it now, but it is trend, so lucky for you! :D So I am glad you like it!

Size = EB

Ponies/Characters = (Cant draw, but can give picture) photo-15616.jpg?_r=1368204091

Text= Quartz Shardz and the Crypts of Ponyville.

Background = Blue with brown stripes.

Extra = Feature a hidden muffin :D

(edited)

Size medium or extra medium

pony Misty Fly (my avatar)   and in Small or meduim

words Misty Fly

backround mountains, or misty mounatins in medium or large

Extra: Can the wrods Misty Fly be in a misty font?

THANK YOU

Edited by Icy Wonderbolt

Yo!

I'm making a request! So just get drawing and forget about the rest! A new avatar is what I need, A Medium large is the size indeed, Now for the details of the Pic, My two OC's that are pretty sick!

Flaming Ash and Sheer Cold, Back to back with their weapons and all, About to fight something Big and Bold, something behind the fourth wall.

ninja_pony_by_jaydencurtis-d4pc453.png

My Main OC Flaming Ash, Has two Ninjatoes ready to slash, If you don't know what a Ninjato is than look it up on Google please

My Other OC is Sheer Cold, I don't really have a pic of her (sorry) But I have something that'll never get old, A description of he ( Can't think of anything that rhymes)

She has  a white coat like her big brother but a light blue mane with a nice white horn and shes wearing a ninja suit also (I'm gonna stop with the rhyming now)

She has a long bent Katana that has a tint of blue. Her brothers ninjatoes have a tint of orange. 

Thank you in advance and I hope this Request isn't too much of a Cance®