Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private An Unexpected Trip to the Human World (Closed!)

Hypn0ticD

@@Dawn Stripes, "No worries will do..." As they arrived in his home he made sure to check in the room to try tidy up the place. "Here is the computer." he said showing her "It's always open since i am sharing files with others. I'll make the room for you just make yourself at home till i return." Little did he notice however that he had opened his facebook when he had left and now a bunch of messages were being sent to him, along with some notifications of pictures of him with Rainbow Dash. He also had a ton more friend requests now. But the messages of his sister being the most recent stuck out. It was obvious since they had the same surname "Papagiannis".

((OOC:Let's see if Rainbow Dash is daring enough to start a conversation with Dennis' sister Kalliopi? Or we you could try assuming control of his parents coming for a visit, or his friend Themis that lives in the same storey.))

"Last Message from Kalliopi Papagianni-->Dionysios Papagiannis:I seeeeeeee youuuuuuu....... *a picture of RD and Dennis follows from the race in the streets of Racine earlier that day*"

(Trying to remember who all is outside...)@@MelancholicMemory,@@Hypn0ticD,@@Pripyat Pony,

Logan had only but a second to register what ya happened. One second, he was standing side by side, hand in hand with Applejack. And the next, she was racing off to the group, laughing. It wasn't part of his normal behavior to run in this way. If something bad was happening, or it was for excersize, then he would. But just because?

That second allowed him to reach the second to mentally say 'screw it', and take off after her. Applejack beat the officer there for a multitude of reasons. Among those being she had a head start, but also just her magical enhancement. Plus, Logan wasn't built for sustained high speeds but rather short bursts. He was more of a brawn than swift.

Ulysses, who had been lackadaisically plodding behind the couple had finished alongside the woman however.

---

As Logan slid to a stop, not exactly laughing audibally, but smiling all the same, Diliges gave him a look that could have read 'if you could stop joking around', before clearing his throat and responding to the Princess, "Now that we're all here, I can finally say it. My Commander, Cicada and I have reason to believe that you and your fellow ponies in danger. And I suppose we are as well, when you think about it. Inside the warehouse, we picked up some rather negative vibes from some of the attendees. Feelings of hostility and hatred. And they were directed at you, and us - though they wavered from some sources, as if not knowing we were who they were hostile towards."

"Wait, hold on. What did you mean about you guys being in danger too? And how did you pick up on these 'feelings'?" Angie interrupted.

Diliges gave her a solid stare, his turquoise eyes seeming to glint from irritation. He could tell the woman found her answer just from that, but he explained anyway, "Because Cicada and I are Changelings - the two that were dragged here with our Queen. The same Changelings that the ponies encountered in a shared dreamscape a short while ago."

While he let that information sink in to all those that were not aware - this being only Applejack and Angie - and his information about the whole hostile intent set in with the others, he spoke to Cicada, "Did you notice how after the woman who took that photo left, so did one or two of the negative feelings? I feel allowing her that photo was unwise. I also think she may have been wearing a disguise." He grumbled the last sentence.

Logan spoke up now, "So why did you want Angie and I to know?"

Diliges, assuming a slight military office tone, responds simply, "Because the two of you, as far as I am aware, are the only two who know how to fight using human tactics. Cicada and I are soldiers, but we're not fully acclimated to combat in these bodies. You help keep the peace where you live, and you are clearly armed," he gestures to the Colt M1911 on Logan's belt, "And Angelica bears a similar weapon, and I trust she knows how to use it, for why else would she carry one?" He looks to Applejack, "You are here not by my initial desire, but in thinking further about it, you are probably one of the most level headed of your friends, even if you bear no ability to lie to conceal secrets."

Addressing the other humans, namely Stephen and Clare, he says, "I trust the two of you well enough to know how to handle this sensibly ." And now to the whole group, "When we are all assembled tomorrow, I feel we should let the others know, and perhaps keep a close eye on all of them, lest something unfortunate befall them."

Folding his hands behind his back, he nods to Cicada, "Anything you wanted to add, Commander?"

Edited by 00Pony

@@Hypn0ticD

(OOC: I don't know what you misinterpreted, nor do I care...but you still have much to learn about Fluttershy!)

Fluttershy reeled back, blushing bright and going stiff as Colette opened the door and winked at her. "Um...oh...my," she said breathlessly. After rushing through the front door that was offered to her, and finding no one sitting at the dining room table, she reached up to her hair and mussed with it nervously. "Um, I--I have to go shower!" she said in a single rush, running to the bathroom and shutting the door.

----------------------------------------------

@

Rainbow Dash drummed her fingers on the desk, waiting for Dennis to come back, or something to happen. Since she'd found herself a spinny chair, she whirled a couple times. Then she got bored, so bumped the mouse and read the message there.

Rainbow Dash smirked and began typing without ever thinking about it.

>> Hey, sis! Pretty wicked, huh? Bet you've never seen anyone run that fast before. Her name's Rainbow Dash,and she could totally outrun a freight train.

@@00Pony, "Nothing at all," Cicada replied, "Save that we must all be on our guard. I'll go further; if those who are hostile towards us do not know that we are all going to attend the race, then they ought to turn in their spy badges. I will of course inform the Queen of everything, so that she too may be on her guard, and urge her to join us. It would be better if we could all be together, so all the better to fight what threatens us."

Rarity looked both panicked and also shocked. She never would have thought that those two Changelings could have come with them to the human world! She edged closer to Charles, seeking comfort.

Pinkie looked straight at Diliges. "So you came with us?" she asked. "How weird! And do you know how to get back?"

@@Dawn Stripes, Dennis managed to tidy up the room and was now bedding the sheets. 

>>"Yea i noticed the video... she's supposed to be from the show you like? Heh... somehow i doubt she would be faster than you chasing her with your drooling face. Themis your friend told me about you two... he saw you two going back to your place today. She was wearing you clothes and you were wet as hell he said. Guess you know what that means... ;) " 

She proceeded to tease "him" by posting some wedding themes on the chat.

>>"Of course you know what that means... get ready i am coming over with mom and dad for the wedding... :P " She allowed the message to pass for a bit.
((OOC:I wonder how Rainbow Dash will react to such a message even if it's supposed to be trolling))

@

"Ahhhh...." Rainbow chucked nervously, glancing over her shoulder to see that there was still no Dennis. Well, this wasn't awkward at all.

Before responding, she clicked into EQD's main page quickly---yep. 

Okay, so now that everybody thinks I'm having sex, I can't just fess up that I'm not. I'd be uncool forever. It probably won't hurt anything to let this one chick keep thinking it...

>>lol well you know me. always the coolest women be all up on It's just how i roll u know?

"Because Cicada and I are Changelings - the two that were dragged here with our Queen. The same Changelings that the ponies encountered in a shared dreamscape a short while ago."

"I-it was real..." she muttered, astonished.

"You are here not by my initial desire, but in thinking further about it, you are probably one of the most level headed of your friends, even if you bear no ability to lie to conceal secrets."

"Trust me, ah ain't to be counted out so quickly." How did she know this anyway, she wondered.

She nodded as the changeling explained the plan. It seemed reasonable, and she always had Logan, Ulysses, and her friends to count on.

@@00Pony, "Nothing at all," Cicada replied, "Save that we must all be on our guard. I'll go further; if those who are hostile towards us do not know that we are all going to attend the race, then they ought to turn in their spy badges. I will of course inform the Queen of everything, so that she too may be on her guard, and urge her to join us. It would be better if we could all be together, so all the better to fight what threatens us."

Rarity looked both panicked and also shocked. She never would have thought that those two Changelings could have come with them to the human world! She edged closer to Charles, seeking comfort.

Pinkie looked straight at Diliges. "So you came with us?" she asked. "How weird! And do you know how to get back?"

@Pripyat Pony, @00Pony, @Dawn Stripes, @nioniosbbb, @Hypn0ticD, @Ragin’ Red Talon, MelancholicMemory

Charles see this too while thinking, as he hugging Rarity while thinking about this and then he was looking at the two too. “SO I never see Changelings in Real life but it my first time seeing two.” Charles saying as he was looking at Rarity and back to them.

Nick seeing this as he took his cellphone out then looking at the MLP Comic on the web and then he was shock a picture of a Changelings. Then he looking at them, then back to the picture and then back to them again as he was shaking his head. “Ok this is new.”

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette watched as Fluttershy bolted from the living room to the bathroom, the fastest she had ever seen the timid Pegasus move. Dammit, she scared her yet again! But what was so scary about making out?? They're going out, aren't they?? They had the perfect chance now that they were alone…

Colette went back to the car and retrieved her dress and guitar, then headed back to her room, stopping for a moment in front of the bathroom door. She'll have to come out sometime!

Colette changed into her pyjamas and plopped down on her bed, staring up at the ceiling as she listened to the running water. Shoukd she reach out to Rainbow? Nah! She'll figure out what to do with Flutters on her own!

Colette turned on her laptop and checked her messages and YouTube page. Whaa?? 38 new subscribers?! Looking over her requests, she saw why. Bronies everywhere somehow found her channel, and now wanted her to play songs from the show. Shoulda figured! She have to speak to Dennis about that at the race...

Listening again, Colette determined that Fluttershy might be a while. She wasn't too tired, so she picked up her guitar, strumming whatever song came to mind…

@@Hypn0ticD,

Fluttershy turned the shower on just for the sound of the water running, and, since she was in there already, saw no reason not to take a nice, long after-party shower anyway. By the time she tiptoed to the bathroom door and tentatively poked it open, she was clean and fresh as a daisy, dressed in a pair of borrowed footed pajamas that she'd found in a drawer somewhere.

There was no sign of anyone in the house--to be honest, it was a little too quiet. Fluttershy wandered to the door of Colette's bedroom and was rewarded when she pressed her ear to the door. Colette was playing...

(OOC: Something) 

(edited)

@@Dawn Stripes,

((Hooray for brain failure! I was looking for a song that Collette would be old enough to know... know what? Screw it!))

Colette continued to strum random chords until something popped into her head...  She wasn't much in the mood for hardcore rock – no sense in waking the neighbors again!-- so she opted for something a bit more mellow in her mind... maybe this won't scare Fluttershy?? She was hiding from her in the shower, so what the hell??

The song was from one of her non-horror related games, and it happened to be one of her favorite tracks... Colette lost herself to the music, unaware of her audience just outside her door...

She continued on playing, practicing  a medley for one of her older fans. Colette had heard of the show, but never knew they had a video game of it... Upon hearing it, Colette was blown away, and spent the next several weeks working on making sound just right:

((I leave whatever Fluttershy does up to you! Didn't want to get too carried away!))

Edited by Hypn0ticD

@@Hypn0ticD

(OOC: Of course you do....she's my character?)

Fluttershy sat listening for a while, comfortably separate by stealth and a door. She listened to Colette's music fora  while, continuing to hear more in it...she must be getting used to the sound of this kind of music. It was still...very aggressive, but now Fluttershy could hear something of Colette in it.

She opened the door when she was ready and tiptoed behind Colette, sitting her her on the bed and carefully resting her head against the small of Colette's back, careful not to disturb her playing if she could help it.

@@Dawn Stripes, Just that time Dennis returned to the room. "Alright bed is done, and i got some pijamas for you if you want to change." He looked a bit at the screen narrowing his eyes to understand what had happenned. "Wait... is my sister talking with you? Oh god... you just fell victim to her trolling didn't you? She was just kidding about the whole marriage thing and my parents coming over. I got an idea to get back at her... watch." 

He started typing back >>"1)We went for a dive in the lake that's why we were "wet" 2)Get your mind out of the gutter we haven't "done" anything 3)You were just talking to her... needless to say i think you creeped her out. And if you don't believe me..." He directed the camera towards them and took a short photo with her on the PC seat and him waving besides her.

>>"Oh dear god... i am so sorry Rainbow! Oh god..."

>>"See ya later "sis" :P."

He proceeded to laugh his ass of... "I wanted to see the look on her face when she saw the message... and take a photo of it! I would be priceless!!!" After relaxing and things winding down "So... do you want us to get prepared for tomorrow? I could show you the drums and we could play something on the synthesizer, or we could play some games. I got medieval fantasy games, Airplane Arcade games, Beat-em ups. We could watch some movies or whatever you want."

Edited by nioniosbbbb

@@00Pony, @@Pripyat Pony, @@MelancholicMemory, @, @@Fireblaze,

"Well,the others know now, save Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash…" Twilight said. She was honestly stunned to hear that there were humans out there who had nothing but hatred for them -- though she should've expected as much.

Twilight took a shaky breath and looked toward Pinkie and Rarity. As expected, Rarity was clinging onto Charles, her fear as clear as day. She then looked to Pinkie Pie, who asked the very sane question that was on her mind. "Where is Queen Chrysalis? Is she still able to get us home…? I--" Twilight paused. "I want to get in contact with her. How can I do that??"

--

Stephen nodded as Diliges' gaze net his. "Of course. We'll need to let everyone else know at the race tomorrow. " "I just hope tha' no one panics…" Shawn added, also nodding. "For now, let's all head on back... the sun'll be up in a few hours, so let's get some shuteye."

With that Stephen gestured for both Cicada and the princces to follow him, whisky Shawn excused himself from Angie's side to speak to Claire. "'Ey Claire? We need your number so we can stay in contact, 'n case we lose each other…" after exchanging numbers, he jogged back to the EMT's side. "So, Angie… whaddya think?"

@

Rainbow Dash relaxed. "Cool." It was more of a relief for Dennis to take over and handle it than to have to navigate it by herself.

She spun some more. Dennis mentioned video games, but...she wasn't very keen on the idea. "You got drums, right? Let's go teach me how to play! That way I can rock out with you guys when Cole and the Whatsits get to jam."

@@Dawn Stripes,

Better, but you're not quite there! Colette jumped a little as she suddenly felt something against get back. She whipped around to see a brown onesie with falls of pink hair erupting from the hood. Colette smiled as she turned around, maneuvering herself so that she could lift the Pegasus and embrace her. "Teddy bear! Have you come to listen to me play??"

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy giggled helplessly as Colette lifted her around. "Mmm...maybe." She reached out until her feet touched the floor. "I felt bad about leaving you all on your own, too...I don't want to be rude..."

Fluttershy stared around, crestfallen for only a moment. "Colette, do you have a sleeping bag?"

@@Dawn Stripes,

It was Colette's turn to look crestfallen. "I have that cot… but how come? I thought we could sleep together again… And besides, it's not like we're doing anything just yet." Colette hugged Fluttershy again, putting her chin on her shoulder. "What's with the sudden shyness?" She asked softly, giving her girlfriend's other shoulder a light squeeze.

@@Hypn0ticD

Colette was disappointed with her.

Fluttershy tensed again at every other of Colette's words, working her brain to remind herself that this girl didn't mean and didn't want to hurt her--and that she wouldn't. Relaxing with visible effort, she buried her face in Colette's neck, squeezing her girlfriend and running her fingers through her hair.

"I'm.......a very shy person," she said with effort. A sob bubbled up from nowhere, and Fluttershy swung back to clap her hand over her mouth.

There was so much she wanted to be for Colette, but...so much to be afraid of. In the past, in the future. And she wanted to protect Colette from all of it, but she couldn't even keep herself together. Fluttershy's face twisted into a mask of anguish, face muscles straining to hold back tears. After a couple seconds she choked down a second sob and quickly, featherlight tapped her nose against Colette's. "I'm sorry I'm so--broken," she said, bending over, her face almost in Colette's lap before she came back up and latched onto her girlfriend again.

"But I need y..." Fluttershy stopped; her fingers had started to twist into claws, but she relaxed again, and turned the motion into running her fingernails around Colette's back. "Please be patient with me," she begged, unsure how else to phrase her plea. She could only hope that Colette understood her with a communication beyond words.

Edited by Dawn Stripes

@@Dawn Stripes,

Colette embraced Fluttershy once more, stroking her hair and kissing her cheek as she came back up. "Okay… Wait here." She said softly before stepping out of the room. She could be heard grunting and cursing mere moments later.

Two metal legs pushed through the door a moment later, followed by a shimmying Colette, who managed to get the damned thing stuck yet again! Luckily for her, she managed to get the rest of the cot into the room, placing it parallel to her bed. "Yeah… we should invest in sleeping bags…" Colette then set out to making the cot for the Pegasus.

"Hey, Flutters? What makes you say you're broken, of you don't mind me asking?" Colette asked as she put the finishing touches on the sheets. "I've just been wondering about-- what makes you, well, you, ya know?" Colette gad made her way back to Fluttershy's side by this time, taking a hand and squeezing it a little. "You don't have to talk about anything you don't want to. I'm just curious, is all."

@@Dawn Stripes,  "Alright..." He said as he got the packed drumset out of the closet. Slowly and steadily he spread it open and then opened a drawer and got two sets of drumsticks out. He showed her the book  "Here's the thing about drums... they are easy to learn, cool if you know how to do it but... they are not so "melodic". Which means you will be mostly keeping the rythm in a song, it doesn't mean however that could can't have a little show of yourself. Watch..." He put one of the songs of the bad formerly known as "Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain". It was "Storm, Earth,Fire" 

He did some of the tricks the drummers did. The "spin" where the drumstick spun in the palm staying on one finger, the juggle, the air catch, the "switch" where he threw the drumsticks against one another and caught the opposite. Besides the tricks he showed her the names of each different instrument, like the gran-cassa, the "plates/percussions", the normal drums, and the "rumble" and how to play some rythms. ((OOC:Don't mind the wrong namings please i ain't got the time to look up their enlgish names)) After he finished he spoke again.

"Of course all these tricks aren't nessecary but i believe you're a quick learner, plus drums are relatively easy. Just be careful... you don't have them too much. The percussions especially make a lot of noise. Now let me see you try."

@@Hypn0ticD,@@MelancholicMemory,@@Pripyat Pony,@@Fireblaze,

The Changeling gave Applejack a look that could have read 'I suppose we shall see'. And then the Princess spoke up, stating that all bit the two Pegasi knew.

That was true, and to Diliges, it was just as well, "For now, that may be best. From what I've seen, Rainbow would probably behave overly gung-ho to maintain image. We can let them know next we see them. Though the fact we're Changelings may cause just a little trouble from the brash Pegasus."

Diliges kept his hands folded. He was glad to be able to excersize his military experience once again. Even if it was this type of circumstance. Pinkie spoke up, asking if they knew how to get back, and Twilight expanded on that question to include the Queen, "My Queen is in a place I believe is called 'Miami'. If you should wish to contact her, speak with my Commander. She should be able to pass whatever you have to say along."

It was now when Stephen and Shawn suggested that they disperse, and head out to get sleep. The Changeling Captain nodded, "I would believe that a wise decision. If you have anything you wish to ask, don't hesitate to call, if you need to." And with that, Diliges stepped back over to Clare's side.

---

When Shawn stepped over to retrieve Clare's contact information, Angie crossed her arms, staring into space as she thought. She was being expected, and as far as she knew, trusted, to help keep the Equestrians safe. It was cool, but scary at the same time.

Shawn came back over to her, asking what she thought. Subconsciously she placed her hand on her hip, just above her XDS, and responded, "I think it's both cool, and scary. Excited, actually. A little anxious, but nothing I can't handle. I think."

She shrugs and starts to make her way towards the car, "What about you? What are your thoughts about this?"

---

So that was that. The Equestrians had been here long enough to attract negative attention, and now they were being hunted. He wrapped one arm around Applejack without a word, thinking about what he had been told. Finally, he glanced at her and spoke, "Guess there's not much else to do but turn in for the remainder of the night. Do you want me to drop you off at Colette's, or are you going to stick with me tonight?"

@@Hypn0ticD

Fluttershy very much appreciated having her hand held. "Thank you," she whispered. She fluffed herself up a pillow, made herself cozy by turning around several times, and then wondered if that was strange.

She smiled at Colette in the hopes that it could make everything 

Hey, Flutters? What makes you say you're broken, of you don't mind me asking?

What Fluttershy felt first was a surge of anger at being called broken. That a mare would expect to sleep with her after only a week, that was-! But Fluttershy shook her head against inner demons. She had to remember where she was, and that she wasn't that mare anymore.

The next wave of sensation to hit was a polar opposite: self-pity and failure. How could she possibly be good enough for this girl now?

"I really am messed up," she mourned.

She leaned up and whispered again in Colette's ear. Her voice dialed down to a whisper, so far that there was no pitch to her voice, only air.

(I don't want to hurt your eyes, so pretend this is all in font size 8)

"I want to talk about it. It would feel good to tell you everything." She took Colette's hand again and gave it the faintest of squeezes, all she knew how. "But I can't. It's too soon. There are...things you can't tell someone you haven't known for a long time, even if you really, really like them."

For a moment, she hesitated. How could she possibly even think about asking Colette to put up with everything that was wrong with her, for--how long? A year, without understanding why? Was that fair.
"It's not about being fair," she said suddenly. Then she tucked herself in. "Thank you for understanding, Colette. You're not the kind of pony I dreamed about falling in love with, but--you're nicer."

(OOC: Lights out? If the other couples stay up longer, we can always have some posts in the morning or something. I'd like to move on quickly so we can get to the sequel.)

---------------------------------------------

@

Rainbow Dash was nothing if not an attentive student. She repeated every trick Dennis had shown to her the very second she could get her hands on the drumsticks. Although she was tempted to blame lingering poor hand-eye coorditino after the fifth or sixth try they flew out of her hands and she had to go pick them up. She attacked the drumset with abandon, drumsetting in a fit of repressed energy as though she had been waiting her whole life to get on a rock and roll instrument. To her, it sounded like a thunderous, devastating beat fit for Dragonforce. To anyone else...maybe not so much.

At some point, half-covered in sweat, she realized she was still sitting in the room with Dennis and that the song that had been put on for her was long over. "Well?" she looked up bright-eyed. "How wuzzat?"

Edited by Dawn Stripes

So that was that. The Equestrians had been here long enough to attract negative attention, and now they were being hunted. He wrapped one arm around Applejack without a word, thinking about what he had been told. Finally, he glanced at her and spoke, "Guess there's not much else to do but turn in for the remainder of the night. Do you want me to drop you off at Colette's, or are you going to stick with me tonight?"

Applejack was momentarily tempted to stay with Logan, but she knew that she had to stick together with her friends. "Ah reckon ah should stay with Colette and my friends. We've been apart so long, and now ah'm gonna stick to 'em like fresh maple syrup." Her loyalty to her friends came before her own interests.

(I don't really think we need to show step by step instructions on how a use a weapon, the post would be a little to tedious for me. I apologise for any inconvenience that it may cause)

Manipulated the weapon showing her the points and procedures of how the weapon worked, he gently takes away from her looking straight in the eye. He rises it up and speaks in a serious tone "this is only used for the at most emergency, if your life is threaten and I'm not there..if you have no another choice..you have to pull the trigger" he caresses her with his hand "I doubt you will anyways..I'll always be next to you..if it comes to it I'll pull it..I don't want blood on your hands" he stands up leaning in giving her a soft kiss "I need to get something from my room I'll be right back"

(I think this is a perfect opportunity for the agents to move in, you have my go on it)