Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sup

The Swedish Brony

I'm a new brony hailing from Sweden. I've just recently discovered the magic of friendship and haven't "come out of the stables" yet here at home so I joined this :) BTW my fav ponies are Fluttershy, Twilight and Rainbow dash ;) 

• Brohoof 2

Hey.. I am also a New brony...

Welcome. I dont know who I like yet...... But... Could be Pinkie Pie.

I've recently discovered the magic of friendship thing too.

So... uhhh I dont know

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well welcome to both of you! Swedish, Hej! Im Swedish also but i was born in america and cant speck it anymore ): Jonpiolo you will find a favorite pony pretty fast just keep watching MLP:FiM (:

Edited by xXPrincessLuna
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! If you need any help or have questions or whatever else, I'll do my best to help you. Oh, and if you've just recently joined the herd, that means you have plenty of good times ahead of you. So lucky you.

• Brohoof 1

Hi

I hope you won´t mind if I tell you bronys how I discovered the magic of friendship...

so... here we go...

I had heard a lot about mlp thanks to the internet and such but I never quite felt interested in it. I mostly thought that it was weird and cool that grownup men liked a little girls show but that was it.

Then when searching for random stuff on youtube I stumbled upon the pony.mov series and thought it was hilariously weird but I didn´t consider me a brony for watching them. You can say that it was here my interest for ponies started. About a month later a lot people(mostly as a joke) started playing some mlp app game. I started remembering the previous encounter´s I had with mlp and I decided for myself... 

"lets watch the first episode so I can see for myself wat the fuss was all about"

I watched the first episode... then I watched the second and before I knew it I had watched the whole first season. Some time later I had watched the second and then the third. I had watched every episode. I was a brony.

And now I´m here at an mlp forum writing this...

Nobody here at home knows yet so you can say that is also a way for me too confirm the fact that I'm a brony.  

Anyway, that was my origin story and I hope too have a good time here. :)

Brohoof

• Brohoof 2