Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

____

(edited)

Edited by ____

(edited)

-Conventions that have happened outside America

Buck in britain.

-Where one should be held

He he, it does not matter where it will be, I will have to fly there, one of the perks of living on an island in the middle of the atlantic ocean. It's not harder for me to go to bronycon then it would be attending buck. Both are really expensive. Unless everyone else would like to fly to my country, I doubt it and the fandom is still really small in my country it's similar to what it was like late 2010. So it's not like there will ever be held a convention here in Iceland. But still, maybe a meetup..

If I really would have to choose one country, I would say Greenland. There would be no trouble for me to fly there and probably not much problem for Americans either, for europeans on the other hand it would become a problem.

-Any guests we can get there

Buck and galacon managed to get a lot of guests, Andrea Libman will be at galacon. The living tombstone will be at buck as well as John Delancie. A lot of guests.

I guess if it would be big enough we could get some voice actors. Besides Canada is very close to Greenland.

I will just attend bronycon 2014, if I start saving up now I can. I could go to 2013 but sometimes you need the money for other things. So people should either start planning or start working and gather up some cash for bronycon 2014. Because of my location I'm not frustrated about where it would be held because no matter where it would be, I would have to fly. The europeans already have a lot conventions, one in France for example. I was also thinking about the finnish con, I mean finland is a beautiful place and I have always wanted to go there.

Everyone there is also a born rally driver so I think I might be a little finnish. France because I have been told that I have a french heritage.

But meh, I will probably just wait and go to Bronycon 2014.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

PonyCon Australia? This is outrageous. How could I have not known about this! Went to one that didn't seem as popular and just I just assumed there weren't many bronies in Australia but I guess not seeing as this was successful.

Ponycon AU was fantastic, I went there myself, didn't they say that at least over 700 people showed up to the con. amazing. it was cool I got to meet Koroshi-ya, Mysterious Bronie, Feather, Evdog, etc etc