Hello everypony

Ardent Aegis

Well hello everypony I'm new here on the forums :D just wanted to introduce myself and maybe make some friends here. I have been a cannot the show for awhile now but was just recently shown this place. I have a steam account if anypony wants to play sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Somepony! Play the Pinkie welcome song and hurry! D:

By the way, welcome. Make sure that you read the rules first. It will safe your day someday. :3

Have fun. We have so many cool places here. Arts, etc. Go anywhere you please, but beware of the Debate Pit section though. :P

Thanks for the welcome :) and I will make sure to double check those rules :P this is a really awesome place though I have been looking around a bit and its amazing.

• Brohoof 1

Howdy! Welcome to the forums! I am really glad that your here! Feel free to take a peek into the different topics of discussion and remember to relax and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums :D sadly i can't get steam to work properly for me so i wont be able to do any gaming with you sad.png  You will make a lot of friends on here since everyone is so nice and welcoming. Here is your free muffin from Derpy for joining n51506478228a7.png

biggrin.png thanks for the welcome everyone I appreciate it. Thanks for the muffin and the video lol after being in class all day it was pretty nice.

you are very welcome :D that's why we are here, to welcome anypony with open arms so they feel welcomed and not embarrassed to join

you are very welcome biggrin.png that's why we are here, to welcome anypony with open arms so they feel welcomed and not embarrassed to join

That was nice, hehehe.. Everypony likes new ponies. Well uhh that was good