Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Risk

Myek

For those who are unfamiliar with the game, these are the basic instructions:
-Specify your color, team name name, starting location, and pseudonym (Although the last one isn't necessary, it's pretty common to use pseudonyms on imageboards)
-You can "roll," or make a post, to gain new territory and conquer others' lands (You can only conquer claimed territory if you border them or if they're in a short distance from you, you must also specify who you're going to attack if you want to do this, or you can name a state for either conquering or claiming but make it clear if you're attacking another team to prevent friendly fire)
-Only two rolls can be made per round (Round meaning between each time I update the map)
-The amount each roll will count is explained in the image and can be increased with bonuses by capturing certain whole states

Extra information:
-You CAN request an alliance (In which both will combine into a single team) but both parties must consent, I may also decide to reject a request for an alliance for any reason I want.
-You CAN roll for another person's team
-You may start a team at anytime of the game

I am OP so therefore I have the responsibility of updating the map and adding new teams when necessary. No one else is allowed to update the map unless I give permission.

Please be patient, I may update up to 3 times a day at best.

DISREGARD THE BOLD TEXT ON THE UPPER IMAGE PORTION, YOU MAY ROLL TWO TIMES PER ROUND

ShpOk2k.png

>Orange
>New Myem
>South Texas
>Myem

>Myem expands in all general directions

2nd roll: >Myem expands in all general directions

>Myem declares Manifest Destiny on Texas. All those who cross through Texas will be met with hostility. Otherwise, neutrality has been proclaimed by Myem for all noninvasive nations and perhaps a pact for nations that are willing to cooperate to defend and/or support Myem.

(edited)

I have absolutely no idea how to play this, but can I be teal?

And are all those little territories separate territories? o_O

Yes, they are the counties of every state, to be exact. If you need any help, just read the rules and PM me if you still don't understand. I won't penalize you for learning or trying.

Edited by Myem

But there are like 5 billion of them...and how are you supposed to know what they are called???

You don't name them, you just say this, for example: ">[Your nation] expands west to/claims land west of the state of Massachusetts."

I've done a game of forum/imageboard risk before, so I'm aware of the demands that I'll have to meet and the rules that I have to understand and explain as OP. Just try and I'll politely correct you if there's anything wrong that gets my attention.

Since no one has rolled for over a day, I have updated the map.

KEwNh0G.png

How does the rolling work and the invasion? Anyways, this can be fun, so I'll post:

Dark

South Florida

Soundgarden's Territory

(edited)

How does the rolling work and the invasion? Anyways, this can be fun, so I'll post:

Dark

South Florida

Soundgarden's Territory

There's an ID number for every post on this forum. I hover my pointer on any of the buttons on the bottom right of a certain post and I fill in the amount of territories according to the last digit (Can be last 2 or 3 digits depending on circumstance and point system) that is displayed.

Invasions are fairly simple. You just have to be close around your target (Either by expanding to territories near them or just by being placed close enough to them during the creation of your nation) and specify that you're attacking said target.

I'll be updating the map soon.

Correcting one last thing.

Alright, here it is.

lKCfxZX.png

Edited by Myem

(edited)

So I guess I can roll now?

>Soundgarden's Territory expands north

Am I doing it right?

Yes, but you can make one more roll.

Is it fine If I make a skip to a part of land distanced from enemies? If not, then just expand east.

> New Iowa jumps to southern Iowa for expansion.

> New Iowa expands southwest.

I just realized that I misread "Iowa" as "Idaho." That's a huge mistake on my part.

Hm, well that's unfortunate since I cannot let you jump unless there's an existing nation which could give consent to a crossing, but I personally think that you have better chances with the western coast, primarily since you have no competitors to conquer Washington and California which both give you 2+ bonus territories (4 in combined total) for every roll you make if you gain all territories of those 2 states, or you could just be fine with one +2 bonus point from Washington which would probably be the best option in your case since you already have strong presence in and probably want to expand east for best measures.

Notice: You can change your roll at anytime as long as it's not during an update or after the update.

Edited by Myem