Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello everyone.

Lord Shield

Hello, I'm Shield and it is very nice to meet you all. 

My interest are playing games, writing novels, short stories, poems, studying law, and as of recently trying my hand at making games; with the help of the better half. 

I do hope that we can all be friends. 

Have a nice day. 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Shield! Very nice to meet another video-gaming fellow! :D

Also, if you are interested in writing MLP fanfics, I would suggest you to check out Octavia's Hall. There's a lot of talented writers there that would be more than happy to come with advice and such. :)

Many welcomes to you! laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

Ok, this is the last time I'm going to greet someone in broken English for a while, so it might as well be you.

Hello and welcome to the forum only! This forum bread is the refrain from the end of a silly question. We see the future.

• Brohoof 1

Hello Lord Shield!

Welcome to the forum!

...you registered since January and posted this months later... Sorry, that's not a problem!

You might have already known this but you're interested in novels and short stories so you might enjoy more in Octavia's Hall.

I dare you to have a Nice day to you too, Shield!

• Brohoof 1

Ayo, welcome to the forum. I too am way into the vidya gaems, a lot. I've been working on concept art and such for a game I intend to make, but haven't been able to do any actual programming or such due to having a terrible terrible computer for the time being. I do intend to major in game design at Shawnee State University, though. Anyway. I look forward to discussions with you, and again, welcome to the forums.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello there and welcome to the forums! Always nice to meet a fellow gamer! If you have any questions about the site, just ask and we'd be happy to help! smile.png

Edited by DJ-BRONI3
  • Brohoof 1

Hello!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here, and make new friends! I wish to see you around! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the mlp forums! Hope you have a great time ;) Enjoy your stay :)