Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RGAF

Aurora Lights

Sparkshowre pushed the two of them. " now we can do this the eady way or the hatd wau hmmmmm hard way"" she smiled anf pushed them all over again. "" screw responsibility hporau for procrasyimation woohooooo " she began to wrestle them llaughing alll thr while

@,@@Sparkshower,

"Girl, I ain't scared of you!" Thunder Dash proclaimed as he wrestled around with the two. "But seriously, I wasn't procrastinating. You know how much training it takes to become a major in the army. During that time, I also had some night training as well. It was pretty much learning how to spy and the like." Thunder Dash added.  

Aurora wrestled around, softly nibbling on Spark sometimes or pushing her softly, he didn't want to be too rough with hid mare friend, he smiled and nuzzled her softly and lovingly"I like the hard way."he states with a huge smile perched across his face, his eyes now hglowing a bright punk.

"Stop holding back on me wimp ." she giggled and rolled with him some more "I wasn't saying you were procrastinating I was suggesting we ALL procrastinate." she laughed some more. "Well I guess were starting with hand to hand combat." she giggled and rolled aurora over "I can pin you WAY too easily."

@,@@Sparkshower,

Thunder Dash watched the two as they wrestled. Suddenly, Rainbow Dash came in. "There you are. I was lookin' all over for you." She said as she sat next to Thunder Dash as he continued to watch the two wrestle. "Doesn't seem like training to me. More of like a romance between these two." Thunder Dash thought to himself.  

Aurora blinked "oh yeah hot-shot?"he asked and kicked her off of him with his back hooves,just enough to make her go back a few feet,not enough to hurt her,he then got up and dashed towards her and tackled her harder,now pinning her down to the cloud with a smile.

Sparkshowrer laughed and tugged at aurora's mane. "who you calling hot shot? Mister get promoted to night guard on first day? On a scale of one to hot shot I would say you're a super mega double hot shot" she laughed some more and began to ticklle aurora.

Aurora blushed and started to tickle back through his laughter and watery eyes,he then pushed on her chest and belly "get off you crazy mare!"he smiled and laughed,accidentally rubbing her horn with his hoof as he pushes her head away,trying to make her stop.

Sparkshower fell back and stated "Crazy ponies have more fun." She laughed for a while and sobered up. She stood up and dusted her legs off. "Allright now it's tie to get serious, I think we SHOULD start with hoof to hoof combat seeing you guys seem to have weapons down."

Aurora blinked and nodded standing up and dusting himself off,he sighed and slowly walked to her "ok,cool."he smiled and butted heads with her softly and smiled "lets go then girl!"he smiled and hopped up again and started bouncing again,running in place,he was happy and energetic.

@,

"Well, I guess that's my cue." Thunder Dash said as he got up and stretched out. As he stretched, sparked flared about his body. He then began to trot in place to loosen up his legs since he was sitting with Dashie chatting while Sparkleshower and Aurora were wrestling.  

Aurora yawned and stretched his body and smiled,he then looked to Thunder and looked away a moment "well Thunder...seems I'll have to kick your plot."he murmurs and looks back,his eyes turning green again and his muscles seeming to bunch up and grow slightly.

@,

"Heh, we'll see about that." Thunder Dash said as he gathered some electricity that made him grow a few inches. Rainbow Dash just looked at the two as they prepared for hoof-to-hoof combat. She hoped that either of them won't push it to far and end up hurting each other.  

Aurora rolled his eyes and cracked his neck slightly,he sighed with his voice becoming louder and more authoritative as he sighed "bring it on."he says,his voice now more crackly and crisp,he sighed as his eyes narrowed and he readied for a fight against his friend.  

@,

"Alright. Thunder Dash said eyeing Aurora sharply. He waited for a few seconds. He then lunged at Aurora. Just as he was about to collide with him, he teleported behind him and nailed him in the back. He then waited for Aurora to recover. Rainbow Dash was looking on.  

As soon as Thunder hit him,he was instantly turned around and picked him up by his neck and threw him ten feet away,him slamming into the ground hard,her growled and eyed Thunder,waiting for his teleportation move,once he was hit by it once,he knew the move and it would be on after that,Aurora's eyes glowing slightly.

Sparkshower smiled as she watched the two dance around each other "I'm assuming both of you have at least taken one hoof to hoof combat basics class right?" she asked "So i'm assuming we can start on a higher level." She searched her mind for the memories of her higher level hoof to hoof cobat training. "I think we'll start with pressure points."

Aurora stopped and looked to Sparkshower,he looked back and narrowed his eyes,he walked beside Spark and she noticed he was definatly taller,larger as well,apparently,his eye color didnt just change,his whole body changed as well,even his mentality!

@,

Thunder Dash waited and stood there. He knew that Aurora was ready in case he charged again. Thunder Dash started to concentrate some energy. He then sprang into the air and dove down for Aurora. He was coming down so fast, he was almost a blur. Thunder Dash looked at Aurora with a determined face.   

Aurora looked up and dissapeared and reappeared with his hoof in Thunder's stomach,it pressing down into his belly so deep,he could feel Thunder's spine,he waited for his punch to take effect,which was inevitable it would,he growled and looked up at him.

Thunder Dash felt the blow but didn't flinch as much. He then flipped around fast and kneed Aurora right in the center of his spine. He then turning hook-kicked him right in the temple and landed back in a fighting pose. He then waited for Aurora to recover. 

(OOC: It's so tempting to godmod isn't it?)

(OOC: mmm quite)

As Thunder did his moves,his spine,and temple had hardened right before the blows,so it didn't phase him as much,his wings opened and he stayed in the air as he stared down at the opposing pegasus,he narrowed his eyes slightly and shoots down at Thunder like a rocket,he broke the speed of sound a millimeter before his hooves connected with Thunder's chest,this giving it a double effect,making the huge sound explosion ring ears and create a percussion wave,and the 701 mph hit hurting like hell,needless to say Thunder flew a few feet...

@,

Thunder Dash had his body stiff like steel as Aurora nailed him with the blow. Some of the energy from Aurora's blow was actually absorbed inside Thunder Dash's body. As he flew back, Thunder Dash flipped around, gathered some electricity and smashed the ground hard causing an enormous shockwave, enough to make Aurora's entire body shake violently.  

Aurora stopped moving and sighed,he decided this fight wasen't going anywere any time soon,so he faked to be in pain as his eyes turned normal multi-color and he started to limp slightly,looking dazed too,of course,he wasent really,he had just let Thunder win.

@,

"Oh, I see what you're doin'! Can't foal me bro! Can't foal me! Anyway, that was a pretty good match." Thunder Dash said relaxing and stretching out to cool himself down. He then made a towel appear and dried himself off from the sweat. He then made another towel appear and threw it over to Aurora. "There you go." Thunder said.