Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What MLP figures do you have?

LexiiCii

What MLP figures do you have? If you do have any, which one is your favorite? ( If this is in the wrong catergory, please let me know and tell me how to move it.)

I have Dj Pon-3, Rainbow DAsh, Lyra Heartstrings, PInkie Pie, two Trixie Lulamoons, Zecora ( glow in the dark!), Twilight Sparkle, Nightmare Moon, and three other ponies ( I can't remember their names XD). MY favorite... is all of them!!laugh.png

• Brohoof 2

If were talking the actual figures. I have 2 Fluttershy's and 1 Rainbow Dash.

All of them were gifts so hopefully I get the rest of the mane 6 the same way.

As for the blind bags and vinyl collectibles I have a bit more.

*This thread might get moved to merchandise*

• Brohoof 1

If were talking the actual figures. I have 2 Fluttershy's and 1 Rainbow Dash.

All of them were gifts so hopefully I get the rest of the mane 6 the same way.

As for the blind bags and vinyl collectibles I have a bit more.

*This thread might get moved to merchandise*

Yes, we are talking about blind bags and collections,too. :) And thank you for telling what category it should be under. :D

• Brohoof 1

What MLP figures do you have? If you do have any, which one is your favorite? ( If this is in the wrong catergory, please let me know and tell me how to move it.)

You can't move your own threads. If you make a thread and later think it might need to be moved, report it and a moderator will be glad to lend a hand.

And I just moved this one to the Pony Merchandise board. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Other than some crystal blind bag figures, I only have a Fluttershy (which I regularly have tea with).

Of the crystal blind bag figures: I have Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and 2 Applejacks (hit me up if you'd like to trade for one).

And now that I have a job I plan on buying even more figures! I am looking forward to the future.

You can't move your own threads. If you make a thread and later think it might need to be moved, report it and a moderator will be glad to lend a hand.

And I just moved this one to the Pony Merchandise board. img-1506436-1-smile.png

Thank you very much! I just didn't know what category to put it under, actually, I didn't know there was a merchandise category! XD

none sad.png

first world closet brony problems

I want to get a pony figure for each one of the mane six but I'd have to come out of the stables first yay.png

all i have is rainbowdash blind bag, ( i wanted luna but meh rd is cool too) the only thing i noticed is that her face looks kinda like a baby generation pony XD

I have Dj Pon-3, Rainbow DAsh, Lyra Heartstrings, PInkie Pie, two Trixie Lulamoons, Zecora ( glow in the dark!), Twilight Sparkle, Nightmare Moon, and three other ponies ( I can't remember their names XD). MY favorite... is all of them!!img-1506269-1-laugh.png

Oh yeah, I forgot, I also have a blind bag pony, her name is... I don't know XD, I'm too lazy to look at the card. It's Crystal something. XD

Bought four blind bags straight from a Brony birthday party I went to in London. I got Pinkie Pie laugh.png, Fluttershy, a transparent Applejack and Caramel Apple. I didn't learn the way to tell which pony from the blind bag key, though, so I'll do that next time around to get Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight.

They're sitting quite happily just beneath my monitor. I tried to get Pinkie to sit on top but my monitor was too thick. :3

I have the all the 3 packs except the ones released this year and the rainbow dash themed one.

I've got (excluding copies) all the ponys from the pink silver bags, crystal pony bag, purple bags , silver and aqua bags and the yellow princess bags. So all I need now is the nightime set and the new neon ones that came out. ( and the Europe ones wave 2 but I don't think I"ll bother to get them)