Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello my name is ed

edpedrero

As stated in my profile I am an aspiring Animator. I like cartoons I believe they are one of the best forms of entertainment. My little Pony Friendship is Magic is one of the best modern cartoons I've ever seen (Pinkie Pie is the best pony). Besides MLP I also like Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Dan Vs, and many others. I find it hard to dislike a cartoon, I either like them, or not interested. Besides cartoons I also enjoy a good film, my favorite genre being comedy, action, adventure, and for obvious reasons animation. I also like video games, my favorite genre being RPGs, I also like MMOs, but most of them are actually called RPGMMO, so that counts. I like the Dragon Age series, Skyrim, the Walking Dead telltale, Bioshock series, most Nintendo games, Rayman, and Sonic. I like reading? idk its really hard for me to get into a book, I guess I enjoy more seeing stories than reading them. Lastly, I enjoy Role Playing sessions, I play them on skype with some close friends of mine (sadly we jump from one game to another in a matter of days). I am most of the time really happy, love to tell jokes, I like listening to others, talking about same interests (obviously who wouldnt? duh). I am also naive most of the times and a bit slow, but hey nobody is perfect right? so there you have it. this is who I am! 

• Brohoof 1

Well welcome to the Fourms here. I've always admired animators because it seems like such a long and complicated process that to see what they churn out is amazing on any level. To see more animators is always a pretty cool thing imo.

Just from reading you're gonna fit in well here, so enjoy the times, scour the boards and,once again, welcome!

• Brohoof 2

Well hello there Ed and welcome to the forums,this is a very great place for all pony fans to express their thoughts and feeling on the show MLP,so have fun here posting,and remember friendship is magic!!!derpy_emoticon2.png

~MLPFan14

Greetings Ed,

Always nice to see aspiring artist join the forms, everypony here is super nice just remember to have fun. So kick off your horse shoes, grab a cider, and dust that keyboard off!

Well welcome to the Fourms here. I've always admired animators because it seems like such a long and complicated process that to see what they churn out is amazing on any level. To see more animators is always a pretty cool thing imo.

Just from reading you're gonna fit in well here, so enjoy the times, scour the boards and,once again, welcome!

I like your user name /)

Hello there, welcome to the mlp forums! The fastest growing brony community ! :D