Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pony University (Romance//Sol)

Ihei

@@00Pony,

Royal smiles. "I like to think so. You look great yourself."

Royal chuckles when she squeaked. "I don't know, the smart remarks was my job. I'm gonna miss it." He said sarcastically.

"Yeah. Sometimes i wish i had some other talent. Seems thats the only thing my luck can't do." He said, sighing a bit. He looked over at the sun, realizing it was a good way thru the day.

"Perhaps we should head out soon."

@@MyLittleCell,

"Hah, thanks." She grins.

Denim rolls her eyes a little, "Oh, fine. I can stop, of you want me to."

She leans over, kissing his cheek, "No, I like you the way you are."

Glancing up at the sky herself, she nods, "Yeah. Don't want to spend all day on a bench."

She hops up, twirling herself around to face him, "Ready to go?"

@@00Pony,

Royal chuckled. "Nah, sometimes i like someone to keep up with me."

Royal Smiled. "Thanks." At least someone does.

"Alright." He said, jumping off the bench. He reached his hoof out in a gentlecoltly manner.

"Let's go then. To the restaurant first,  or do you want to get you that dress before?"

(apologies for my absence today)

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim chuckles, "Well, you look good."

She makes a small squeak when he pokes her, not fully expecting it, but she giggles, "Guess that just means I'm learning, huh?"

She scrunches her nose, shrugging, "I guess it just flip flops around, doesn't it?"

@,

Saronyx shrugs, chuckling, "Well, I know a fairly decent bar out in the town, if you're interested in that."

(Where's mint and wind go?)

"Well that could be an option but really that wouldn't exactly lead to anything good." Agile commented before clearing her throat of the awkward. "You know, as in you would probabaly be drunk and all over me like honey on a bee. As in just ALL over me, you get what I'm on about?"

• Brohoof 1

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim shot him a bright smile, taking his hoof as she spoke, "I guess we could head straight to dinner. What I'm wearing is at least casual-formal, so I won't stick out to much."

She shrugs, "We can head out to pick up a dress later, I suppose. Wouldn't have much of an opportunity to change into it if we got it before."

@,

(I have no idea.)

Saronyx laughs, "I know what you're saying, but you can relax in that respect. I don't get drunk easily, and when I do, I'm more of the quiet drunk. Most of the time."

@@00Pony,

Royal nodded as he began trotting along, but at a slower speed than usual.

"I suppose you're right." He said with a smile. "I wonder what'll be playing. When i saw the place, i believe it was just performers."

Royal paused for a moment, looking her over.

"Are you currently working?"

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim shot him a bright smile, taking his hoof as she spoke, "I guess we could head straight to dinner. What I'm wearing is at least casual-formal, so I won't stick out to much."

She shrugs, "We can head out to pick up a dress later, I suppose. Wouldn't have much of an opportunity to change into it if we got it before."

@,

(I have no idea.)

Saronyx laughs, "I know what you're saying, but you can relax in that respect. I don't get drunk easily, and when I do, I'm more of the quiet drunk. Most of the time."

"hmmm." Agile thought of the idea. "Tempting." She shook her head. "Nah, I wanna do something other than that! I mean I got here yesterday! Show me around, lets have a coffee or somethig! Go to your place! C'mon!" She said in a convincing manner.

(You just wanna get drunk dont you?)

(really sorry about how slow I've been lately. I've been struck with writer's block a lot, and it doesn't tend to go away easily for me)

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim shrugs, "I have to wonder as well.. But that's OK. I like mystery."

She chuckles, "Watch life be all ironic and it's a mystery."

The mare glances over at Royal, before shaking her head, "Nope, not working as of yet. Why?"

@,

Saronyx shrugs, chuckling, "Well, alright. There's a fairly decent cafe down the way, actually not to far from where I live. I can try and point out any sort of interesting things along the way."

(Bahaha. Nah, not really. I'm just bad at coming up with ideas sometimes.)

@@00Pony,

((Right with you, mate. My project is really slow thanks to this.)) 

Royal laughed.

"Life is a mystery." He said. "Even the smartest people know nothing. Kind of makes you feel small, don't it?"

Royal shrugged.

"I was just wondering. You have some nice clothes, so i wondered if you bought them yourself. Also, i like conversation, if you can't tell." He chuckled the last part.

(really sorry about how slow I've been lately. I've been struck with writer's block a lot, and it doesn't tend to go away easily for me)

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim shrugs, "I have to wonder as well.. But that's OK. I like mystery."

She chuckles, "Watch life be all ironic and it's a mystery."

The mare glances over at Royal, before shaking her head, "Nope, not working as of yet. Why?"

@,

Saronyx shrugs, chuckling, "Well, alright. There's a fairly decent cafe down the way, actually not to far from where I live. I can try and point out any sort of interesting things along the way."

(Bahaha. Nah, not really. I'm just bad at coming up with ideas sometimes.)

Agile smiled and got him in a headlock. "That ain't so bad now is it?" She shook his hair rigourously, but not enough to cause harm. "And now you need to brush your hair!" She laughed and let go of him. "ah don't worry, you'll be fine. C'mon. We have some things to do and places to meet!"

(Would have replied last night, except I was up till 2 AM after playing a several hour Age of Empires match. My brain was kinda fried.)

@@MyLittleCell,

She nods, "Yeah... It really does. Kinda scary, but cool at the same time."

Denim smiles, "Oh, yeah. Cani bought some of these for me before I left to come here. I should probably think about getting a job at some point." She glances over at him, "Well, conversation's good."

@,

Saronyx tensed slightly when she caught him in the headlock. Normally, he would have thrown her off, but kept himself from doing so. The gesture didn't seem threatening, so there was no reason to be hostile.

He winced when she ruffled his mane, despite it not really hurting. He chuckled when she released him, straightening out his disheveled mane as best he could, "Right you are. Lets be off."

Saro lifted himself slightly off the ground, hovering forward.

(Would have replied last night, except I was up till 2 AM after playing a several hour Age of Empires match. My brain was kinda fried.)

@@MyLittleCell,

She nods, "Yeah... It really does. Kinda scary, but cool at the same time."

Denim smiles, "Oh, yeah. Cani bought some of these for me before I left to come here. I should probably think about getting a job at some point." She glances over at him, "Well, conversation's good."

@,

Saronyx tensed slightly when she caught him in the headlock. Normally, he would have thrown her off, but kept himself from doing so. The gesture didn't seem threatening, so there was no reason to be hostile.

He winced when she ruffled his mane, despite it not really hurting. He chuckled when she released him, straightening out his disheveled mane as best he could, "Right you are. Lets be off."

Saro lifted himself slightly off the ground, hovering forward.

Agile was a little confused by his reactions. "Dude." She said innocently. "calm down. It's not like I plan on hurting you or anything. Jeez." She rolled her eyes and stood next to him again. "But anyway. We have a thing or two to do. Like hurrying along in a proffesional manner... Or summit."

@@00Pony,

Royal nodded. "It's all quite amazing, in the grand scheme of things."

Royal hummed.

"Shame i don't have a real job myself, or i'd get you a position. As it stands i could help you look." He smiled, looking over to her. "Yes. I really enjoy good company, and great conversation. I'm lucky you can provide both of those."

@,

Saronyx shrugs, "Sorry. I'm not really used to that sort of thing being done by anyone except my brothers. It was just a bit unexpected is all."

He continues to glide forward, looking slightly over at her, "At the moment there is nothing all to interesting to look at, as we're still on campus. But that should change in a minute or so. In the meantime, I will flail around mentally trying to think of conversation topics to pass the time."

He furrows his brow for a second before asking, "What do you do for a living? If anything, that is."

@@MyLittleCell,  

Denim smiles, "I'd like that. Job hunting with my coltfriend. Could get interesting."

She meets his gaze for a second, smiling, before turning her attention back to where they are walking, "Glad to hear I can please you! Good company's always a nice thing to have. And when they can give good conversation, that's just a plus."

She hums, "Much farther? I didn't quite realize how hungry I was."

@@00Pony,

(it took me ten minutes trying to think of two ponies walking while holding hooves...

Seriously, how does that work?)

Royal smiled.

"Yes we're about there. See that big post?" He said, pointing a hoof out in front of her. "It's the building next to that."

He Yawned a bit. Perhaps he should've slept sooner.

"I'm getting a bit hungry myself, too."

@,

Saronyx shrugs, "Sorry. I'm not really used to that sort of thing being done by anyone except my brothers. It was just a bit unexpected is all."

He continues to glide forward, looking slightly over at her, "At the moment there is nothing all to interesting to look at, as we're still on campus. But that should change in a minute or so. In the meantime, I will flail around mentally trying to think of conversation topics to pass the time."

He furrows his brow for a second before asking, "What do you do for a living? If anything, that is."

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim smiles, "I'd like that. Job hunting with my coltfriend. Could get interesting."

She meets his gaze for a second, smiling, before turning her attention back to where they are walking, "Glad to hear I can please you! Good company's always a nice thing to have. And when they can give good conversation, that's just a plus."

She hums, "Much farther? I didn't quite realize how hungry I was."

"I do absolutley nothing!" Agile stated loudly. "As in I have this thing on my flank, and apparently it means something. What the hell is it? I see a bunch of ponies with them." She looked at the perculier symbol. "Am I supposed to know what it is? 'cause I don't think that I do."

@@MyLittleCell,
(remember the crystal corn eating pony from S3-E1/2? Think of her)

Denim nods, "Oh, goody. I'm looking forward to this!"
She grins excitedly.

@,

Saro raises an eyebrow at her exlamation, "I see."

He glanced at her Mark, "I think it has something to do with fighting. If I was to wager a guess." 

@@00Pony,

(That works i guess it's just a funny image.)

Royal smiled. "Well wait no longer, my dear." As royal reached the door, he opened it like he always did, giving a little bow, turning his head to see inside.

"Looks a bit different then when i was here. Maybe it's just me."

@@MyLittleCell,

(remember the crystal corn eating pony from S3-E1/2? Think of her)

Denim nods, "Oh, goody. I'm looking forward to this!"

She grins excitedly.

@,

Saro raises an eyebrow at her exlamation, "I see."

He glanced at her Mark, "I think it has something to do with fighting. If I was to wager a guess."

Agiles face was that of both intruige and embarressment. Intruige being from the meaning, and the other one bwing that he was staring at her flank. Well it was a set up anyway.

"yeah? Well that is probably believable." She said, turning herself. "I mean I have been known to get in a fight or two. Every now and then."

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim smiles as she trots through the doors - she may, or may not, have deliberately brushed her tail against his cheek as she passed -, stepping off to the side to wait and allow Royal to enter. As she does, she soaks in the interior of the building with a sweeping glance, "Is it an improvement?" She asks, "Because it looks really nice to me!"

@,

Saronyx readjusts to his normal posture, instead looking at her face. He nods, "A brawling cutie mark. If it isn't uncommon for you to get into scraps, then I suppose it makes sense."

He glances back at his own, a piece of charcoal sketching a design out of words, before pointing straight ahead, "The cafe's straight down this street. We should be there in another couple of minutes, hopefully."

@@00Pony,

Royal closed his eyes as denims tail brushed past his face, and, wondering if it was intentional, he just smiled and opened to look past her into the room.

"It is quite grand, isn't it?" He said, walking back up to stand beside her. He held his hoof out again, turning his head to give her a smile.

"Shall we?"

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim smiles as she trots through the doors - she may, or may not, have deliberately brushed her tail against his cheek as she passed -, stepping off to the side to wait and allow Royal to enter. As she does, she soaks in the interior of the building with a sweeping glance, "Is it an improvement?" She asks, "Because it looks really nice to me!"

@,

Saronyx readjusts to his normal posture, instead looking at her face. He nods, "A brawling cutie mark. If it isn't uncommon for you to get into scraps, then I suppose it makes sense."

He glances back at his own, a piece of charcoal sketching a design out of words, before pointing straight ahead, "The cafe's straight down this street. We should be there in another couple of minutes, hopefully."

"Oh good. For a moment I thought you were going to keep staring at my butt." Agile joked as she set off yet again. "Then again I can't blame you all too much. But anyhoow. I say we get a move on before time catches us by." She still had no idea why her talent had to be shown on her flank. It was kind of a silly idea that probably made alot of ponies go red faced.

(edited)

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim nods, "Yeah, it is!"

She takes his hoof, "Yes, I believe we shall."

The mare giggles and begins to walk with him, letting Royal lead.

@,

Saronyx made a slight face, before chuckling, and moving to catch up with her. He had briefly contemplated making a flirtatious remark just then, as a joke more than anything, but thought better of it. Even if she was leaving herself wide open for the jokes.

As they walked he pointed out a couple random buildings he deemed interesting, before they reached the cafe. Going off of his upbringing, Saro brought himself around and opened the door, holding it for Agile. It wasn't till after this action he'd thought that just maybe this kind of gesture wouldn't be the most appreciated one by a mare of her personality.

Edited by 00Pony

@@00Pony,

Royal tried not to smile at her giggling, but he had to chuckle a bit. He lead them to a seat relatively close to the stage, and bowed to let her sit down before him, quickly taking his seat after her, sitting  across from her.

There were menus already sitting on the table, so he took one and looked it over.

"I'm not quite sure what to get, you?"

@@MyLittleCell,

Denim nods, "Yeah, it is!"

She takes his hoof, "Yes, I believe we shall."

The mare giggles and begins to walk with him, letting Royal lead.

@,

Saronyx made a slight face, before chuckling, and moving to catch up with her. He had briefly contemplated making a flirtatious remark just then, as a joke more than anything, but thought better of it. Even if she was leaving herself wide open for the jokes.

As they walked he pointed out a couple random buildings he deemed interesting, before they reached the cafe. Going off of his upbringing, Saro brought himself around and opened the door, holding it for Agile. It wasn't till after this action he'd thought that just maybe this kind of gesture wouldn't be the most appreciated one by a mare of her personality.

Agile raised an eyebrow at his gesture. "I CAN open doors myself you know. I don't need you helping me out." She walked through nontheless. "Thanks gor holding it open though. I suppose." She as she walked in, she realised that she may have sounded rude at his gesture.