Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Batmare Begins" Cover Art Request

Batbrony

(edited)

Hello everypony.  Been meaning to do this for awhile, but I'm just now getting to it, mostly because I had an artist on MLP Forums who agreed to work on my fic, but hasn't contacted me in the last 2 months.  I'm sure she's just busy, but I'd really like to get some new cover art sometime soon, so I'm turning to making a request from the artist community on the forums, as well as FimFiction.  I already have a cover image for my fic, but really it's just the best thing I could find, based on the limited amount of pics of Derpy/Batman on the Internet, and it just doesn't convey enough how serious I hope my fic will be, it's more of a humorous pic.  Alright, so for any artists kindly interested, here's my request:

For the cover art, to replace the one I already have, I was wondering if any of you would be willing to do a pic of Batmare (Derpy in a batsuit, of course), maybing standing on a roof in Ponyville.  Background doesn't have to be that detailed, night sky would be fine, but whatever you come up with will work I'm sure.  As for the batsuit, go crazy, be as creative as you'd want; I guess the only suggestion I can make is that it be inspired especially from the Nolan batsuit.  If it's colored, that'd be perfectly fine, but black/white is just as acceptable and could actually look really great as well.  But whatever you guys come up with, I'm sure it'll be fine.  Either reply to the topic or PM me if you'd like to tackle this project.

Here's the link to my fic in case you'd like to see the current cover art as it is to contrast with whatever you come up with:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/79481/batmare-begins

Edited by Batbrony