Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Apple WWDC 2013? (ios7 osx mavericks and more

defaultremix

WWDC 2013  

2 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like the IOS7 design?

• Yes
    • No

If you guys have been keeping up with the news you may have heard about WWDC (world wide developers conferance) where Apple discuss the future of there products with developers. This year they announced iOS7 and Mac OSX 10.9 Mavericks. They also announced new hardware such as a new Macbook Air with up to 12 hours battery? And a new Mac Pro which has not been updated in ages and the new version is more up to date. And new services such as iTunes radio (similar to spotify or pandora) and editable iWork documents in icloud.

What do you think about these updates especially iOS7 as some people hate the new design and some people love it (i love it).

Love to hear your feedback.

I really like the update to iOS 7 :3 I was skeptical at first when I just heard rumors about it being more like a Windows or Android phone, but after the reveal, I was blown away by it and I thought it could work out.  Looking forward to it's release happy.png

Mac OS X Mavericks looks pretty cool too in my opinion but I'm not too sure if I would get it.. it doesn't look too much like a big update but more of few minor adjustments and iCloud keychain, but that's me