Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Happy Father's Day!

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

I think I got this in the right place, if not then can a Mod move it to the right place please. So, today is Father's Day. What did you get your dad? Did you go any where? What did you do with you father? etc.

img-1567410-1-White-Background-Xtra_zps6

Happy Father's Day! Did you forget?

Edited by Dopey Hooves

I think I got this in the right place, if not then can a Mod move it to the right place please. So, today is Father's Day. What did you get your dad? Did you go any where? What did you do with you father? etc.

I had totally forgot that it was Father's Day today! blink.png  Good thing my friend reminded me this morning on Steam. I didn't have any money on me, so I just gave my dad a hug and told him he was the greatest dad ever! Cheesy I know, but it was the best I could come up with on short notice. :blush: At least I was being truthful about it though.

me and my brothers gave him an 50 euro bottle of rare beer, and a tour through the beer's brewery. he seemed very happy with it so i guess it was succes.

• Brohoof 1

me and my brothers gave him an 50 euro bottle of rare beer, and a tour through the beer's brewery. he seemed very happy with it so i guess it was succes.

Since I still had some money left in my pocket. I decided maybe I will just go ride down to Wal-Mart and get him something. I just gave him some Crown Royal and a cheesy card. and Before he woke up just wrote down mine and my siblings name, ran to his room and said "Happy Father's Day!" In a voice so he could not tell I just last minuted it.

I went whitewater rafting with him and a few siblings. It was fun, I guess, but the water was freezing. All the water that goes through the river comes out of the bottom of a dammed lake, so no amount of sunlight is going to help it warm up.

Class three and four rapids. The only one to fall out of the raft was our guide. It was pretty comical.

Since I still had some money left in my pocket. I decided maybe I will just go ride down to Wal-Mart and get him something. I just gave him some Crown Royal and a cheesy card. and Before he woke up just wrote down mine and my siblings name, ran to his room and said "Happy Father's Day!" In a voice so he could not tell I just last minuted it.

haha NAILED IT! that sounded like something a pro could have done. i was lucky a radio commercial reminded me otherwise i would have forgotten too :/

haha NAILED IT! that sounded like something a pro could have done. i was lucky a radio commercial reminded me otherwise i would have forgotten too :/

xD Yeah. I woke up and it was like wide eyed. I was like "Shit it's Father's Day." Since my dad wakes up kind of early. and It was already real early. Got on my bike and rode like the wind Bulls Eye!

3174922753_b67018c8aa.jpg

I was happy because I got to talk to my dad and say that I love him. He is active duty so I have not seen him for 3 months now. I am just glad I will be able to see him before he leaves for a year and a half. I'm gonna miss him.

• Brohoof 2