Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need an OC name...this one is tricky :/

Hopeful Daydreams

Okay so this is my OC.

She is a unicorn whose talent is more or less seduction. Every part of her being exudes a quality of sultriness and flirtatiousness, especially her singing voice (hence the music note in her cutie mark).

In personality, she is a social butterfly, and thrives on attention, but is always facing internal conflict concerning her promiscuity. She yearns to lead a more wholesome life, but always seems to fail in her attempts. She also wishes to make a career of her singing, but hasn't the faintest clue of where to start, as she lives in a tiny rural town that she can't figure out how to get out of.

I plan to use her in a fan fiction and therefore can't give much backstory or else it would spoil parts of the story itself

post-16775-0-63333800-1371551586_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Sirene Lustershine.  The first name hearkens to the Sirens, and sounds similar to "serene," i.e. the "more wholesome" pony she wishes she was but can't quite make herself become.  "Luster" in her last name is as Fancy Ram said above, with the "-shine" added to give it more of the shiny, feminine vibe of the MLP universe in general.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't want something that screams "I'm a whore!" Ya know? I want something flexible because a) she wants to lead a better life and B) why in the world would parents name their foal something slutty? I'm absolutely going with Luster Song!