Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I actually made a signature....*sniffle* ;u;

quantum flux

post-4565-0-43079300-1371612983_thumb.jpg

bask in my achievement...

is it pretty? i do good?

all i want is critique, i used two programs (firealpaca and MS paint) to create it. i think it looks great. should i start a sig shop after i've made a few more for myself?

• Brohoof 3

I like it. Only thing is you should not have done Pinkie Pie's head so big. Like made the sizing just a tad smaller so it would not be so blurry. I think the font is alight. But, I would have used a different font. The background looks sick. Of course you should make a signature shop. Nice job overall.

• Brohoof 1

I agree with Dopey, just make Pinkie's head a bit smaller, I think it'll look better that way personally.

Other then that I like it, fitting for the message on it, and I think the message is cool to, everything else looks pretty cool overall aswell, so yeah overall its a good job!

the fuzziness fof her head is actually MS paint's doing. it's a vector, but MS paint has a tendency to screw those up. xD since firealpaca doesn't have fonts i have to use ms paint for that, and they have a very limited choice. oh well *shrug* still my best signature in a while.

I personally think the sizing of Pinkamena is decent. All she is missing is a bit of blending to match the background (my preference*)

However, there are a few things about the text that *personally* I'd've changed; a capital W to start off the statement. And altering the font of INSANE to suit the mood of the phrase.

Other than that, it's quite decent. And save these things as a .png file (if you didn't already), .jpegs can sometimes lose quality.

I was going to do some blending, but then I got lazy and decided 'meh, screw it'. It's only my first signature in a great while, I'll do more and get better as I go. ^_^ I'm debating whether or not I should make another one right now, or ask somebody to make it for me, cause now I have an idea....

That is pretty good.  I would of added a blur effect to Pinkies head, but that's my personal taste.  I probably would'v also made her head smaller.  All in all it looks great.