Frozen Equestria RP

RedStorm

Cleo rolled her eyes. " Good luck. The nearest towns around here are looted as well. Tell me..." She slided up closer to him. " Do you eat meat?" She whispered in a gossipy tone. 

@@Skullbuster,

Lyona deposited the hay into the treehouse. -Now that food's taken care of, time to look for other supplies- She quickly flew to high above town.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

"just as i feared, i might have to travel as far as phillydelphia" he cocked his head a bit when she asked if he ate meat "not normally...i mean if nothing else was a avalible and i was starving i would, but in a normal circumstance, no, why do you ask? it was an interesting question

@

Edited by Skullbuster

My Let's Play channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy14-AEEHdfj5QQAlYtB1_A

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

She took a strip of unidentifiable something out of her backpack and stuffed it in her mouth. " No reason." She chewed and smiled at him, her purple eyes glinting. " No reason at all..."

@@Skullbuster,

Lyona noticed a group of ponies, all pegasai. She flew down quickly, gun ready.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Jonny Ray chuckled and shook his head "so where can we go for food?  you said you know some places that still have supplies in them, so lead the way" he looked around "speaking of me moving, think youd come with me to phillydelphia? doesnt seem like there is much left here for anypony"

@,

Need a guest Rapper on a song? talk to me!: http://mlpforums.com/topic/103097-guest-rapper-for-you/

NEW SONG:

She lead him to another street. "These houses still might have some supplies in them." Cleo paused at his offer. She took a minute to think about it. -I have nothing to lose...-

"I'll come. Hopefully it'll be better than this. We split up and search the houses, then head back to my place. Okay?"

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

After a moment of awkward scilence, SkyFall had worked up enough courage to speak. "Ummm.... Hello. Name's SkyFall" She said awkwardly.

See looked at the pegasi that were in the room. "Uhh... what are your names?"

I can see that this isn't going to end well... She thought. She made sure that her sub machine gun was pointed someplace else, so that she could look friendly, but she also kept her hooves on the weapon on all times.

"uhm, look, I didn't mean to barge in like this, soo, if you want me gone, I'll go. No hasle. I'll just sneak one out, pretending nothing ever happened, okay?" She waited for a responce. Good greif, I hope I can go... 

"Another survivor? You don't have to go if you don't want to. We can all survive here maybe..."

Redstorm got his axe and sniper rifle back from the corner.

"You hungry?" He asked the new pony.

Lyona noticed a group of ponies, all pegasai. She flew down quickly, gun ready.

Redstorm then noticed a yellow-ish pegasus fly down, holding her rifle ready.

"Hey! Another one! That's two ponies who tried to kill me today!"

He pointed his sniper at Lyona.

*Shoot. I dare you.* He thought.

Edited by RedStorm

img-1762534-2-d6qKWoz.png

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

My main OC: Redstorm

(edited)

Lyona landed with a small thud. She pointed her gun back at Redstorm, then raised an eyebrow. -They seem friendly, except for this one. Might as well try to be nice.- Lyona pointed her gun down, but was still ready to shoot at a moment's notice.

" Calm down. I'm not going to shoot you. I had the gun raised as a precaution." She explained.

@@RedStorm

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

he nodded "got it" he searched one of the houses, looking for food, he found some frozen carrots, he stored those in his saddle bags  and kept looking, he then found the one thing he was looking for a tiny screw driver that goes with his tool kid, he put it in his bags and kept going

NEW SONG:

Cleo searched the house opposite his. She found a weak blade, one that'll probably break with one use. -Still, could be useful.- She searched the second floor, and found one bottle of ice water. She placed it quickly into her backpack, hoping that it would warm up. She also found a notepad, full of drawings of a little foal. Cleo shook her head sadly, then placed it into her bag as well. 

Cleo exited the house. -Haven't seen any timberwolves for a while. Good thing, too.- She walked into the next house.

@@Skullbuster

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Lyona landed with a small thud. She pointed her gun back at Redstorm, then raised an eyebrow. -They seem friendly, except for this one. Might as well try to be nice.- Lyona pointed her gun down, but was still ready to shoot at a moment's notice.

" Calm down. I'm not going to shoot you. I had the gun raised as a precaution." She explained.

@@RedStorm

"Ok then...." Redstorm slowly put his gun down as well.

"Well another survivor, eh?"

*I should just gun them all down... I would have supplies forever... sorta.*

"So... I don't really know about you ponies, but I am going to survive this... so if you would excuse me..." He started going towards one of the houses. Upon entering he found 3 cans of beans and a bottle of water, that was half full.

*That'll last me for a while... wow. This has gotta be one of the most succesful raids ever... atleast for me for one house.*

When he got back outside a terrible snowstorm was loose.

He was quickly starting to freeze, even with his hat and vest. He started to go back towards the shelter. When he was inside, he held the door open: "I don't know about you, but I don't really wanna die tonight! Come inside or stay here and freeze!"

Signature by LittleRawr! Well she doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore but if you really want one (which you do) PM her.

Lyona walked into a nearby house. There, she found a can of corn and a bottle of maple syrup. She walked back out. Her ears pricked at Redstorm's invitation. She looked up. The sky was darker than before. -Too strong to fly through. Or walk, even.- She went inside, shivering in her clothes. She had a small portion of hay inside her bag, and with the other supplies she had found, it was enough to last her some time. -Hopefully the storm won't last too long.-

She looked at the red pony. " I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Lyona. And you are?"

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

SkyFall was relieved that these ponies weren't goning to kill her. She loosed her grip on her gun a bit.

When the red pegasus offered food, SkyFall was cautious. The food could be poisoned. Or have some lethal virus.

But then again, they were goin to eat the same thing so perhaps it was safe to be comsumed. Just as SkyFall opened her mouth to reply, a sandy coloured pegasus with a mane that resembels that of a lion, came flying in with her gun pointed. Immediatly, the red pegasus aimed at her with his rifle. Wow, he's pretty tence, well I can sorta understand his concerns.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna shoot you. I had the gun raised as a precaution." The wild looking pegasus explained.

I gripped my gun in my hooves tighter again. I should see how this situtaion plays out...

"Okay then." The red pegasus said while lowering his rifle. SkyFall noticed the sky becoming dark and missed what the red pegasus was saying. And with that, he left.

A snowstorm was starting to rise, and the snow that fell from the sky started to whip across SkyFall's exposed skin.

The red pegasus was back, but he was walking towards his shelter. He held back the door and said "I don't know about you, but I don't wanna die tonight! Come inside or stay out here and freeze."

Feeling as though she had no other choice, she walked into the shelter.

Edited by Skye42

Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN  DERP derpy_emoticon1.png

My oc's are in my profile here: http://mlpforums.com/user/17043-skye42/

Lyona walked into a nearby house. There, she found a can of corn and a bottle of maple syrup. She walked back out. Her ears pricked at Redstorm's invitation. She looked up. The sky was darker than before. -Too strong to fly through. Or walk, even.- She went inside, shivering in her clothes. She had a small portion of hay inside her bag, and with the other supplies she had found, it was enough to last her some time. -Hopefully the storm won't last too long.-

She looked at the red pony. " I don't think I've introduced myself yet. I'm Lyona. And you are?"

"I'm Redstorm it's a... pleasure to meet you."

Redstorm threw some logs on the fire, brought out a can of beans, got a spoon and started to eat. He knew the other pegasus was hungry, but he figured that she had food. Besides, he didn't want to share the food. Red knew that it was greedy but he had to survive in any way.

SkyFall was relieved that these ponies weren't goning to kill her. She loosed her grip on her gun a bit.

When the red pegasus offered food, SkyFall was cautious. The food could be poisoned. Or have some lethal virus.

But then again, they were goin to eat the same thing so perhaps it was safe to be comsumed. Just as SkyFall opened her mouth to reply, a sandy coloured pegasus with a mane that resembels that of a lion, came flying in with her gun pointed. Immediatly, the red pegasus aimed at her with his rifle. Wow, he's pretty tence, well I can sorta understand his concerns.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna shoot you. I had the gun raised as a precaution." The wild looking pegasus explained.

I gripped my gun in my hooves tighter again. I should see how this situtaion plays out...

"Okay then." The red pegasus said while lowering his rifle. SkyFall noticed the sky becoming dark and missed what the red pegasus was saying. And with that, he left.

A snowstorm was starting to rise, and the snow that fell from the sky started to whip across SkyFall's exposed skin.

The red pegasus was back, but he was walking towards his shelter. He held back the door and said "I don't know about you, but I don't wanna die tonight! Come inside or stay out here and freeze."

Feeling as though she had no other choice, she walked into the shelter.

As the other pegasus walked in, he sighed. "There isn't much food left in this area. We have to move sooner or later. If you two are coming, then that's your desicion. I don't mind actually. Always need more food, and if we work together, then we should be able to survive."

He took another spoonful of beans.

(edited)

Lyona took out her can of corns, and poured some in her mouth. She chewed slowly, and swallowed. The pegasus huddled a bit closer to the fire, warming her cold hooves. She found herself agreeing to what Redstorm was saying.

" I'll come. I have some more food back at my shelter, but it's too windy to go get it now. We're one of the last few groups of ponies left, so we should stick together. Where are we going to go, though? Most places nearby are already looted." Lyona said, and gulped down some more corn.

She took out her bottle of ice water and placed it near the fire.

@@RedStorm

Edited by Lynette

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

SkyFall walked into the shelter, and notice the red pegasus eating beans. After finding a spot to sit, she removed the packs of stuff she had, and removed the SMG strap from around her neck. She took the partcialy stale loaf of bread and ripped it apart. Sky Fall was trying to not shove the loaf of bread in her mouth, but because of only eating berries and nuts for such a long time, it was hard not to.

"Hey, uh, RedStorm, was it? I'll join you, if that's okay." She said with a full mouth. "Besides, I miss talking to ponies." SkyFall relaxed infront of the fire place. It was nice to have shelter again. "Oh yea, before I forget, where are we exactly?"

Edited by Skye42

Lyona took out her can of corns, and poured some in her mouth. She chewed slowly, and swallowed. The pegasus huddled a bit closer to the fire, warming her cold hooves. She found herself agreeing to what Redstorm was saying.

" I'll come. I have some more food back at my shelter, but it's too windy to go get it now. We're one of the last few groups of ponies left, so we should stick together. Where are we going to go, though? Most places nearby are already looted." Lyona said, and gulped down some more corn.

She took out her bottle of ice water and placed it near the fire.

@@RedStorm

Redstorm shrugged.

"I say that tomorrow we take what's left in here and go somewhere else. Somewhere warmer maybe, if that's possible. That journey might be long, though. Only few of us would make it. Maybe."

He got his saddlebag and put the remaining 2 water bottles, some bread and 2 cans of beans in there.

"It's getting colder and colder. If we want to head somewhere else, then we need food, something to make fire with and weapons."

SkyFall walked into the shelter, and notice the red pegasus eating beans. After finding a spot to sit, she removed the packs of stuff she had, and removed the SMG strap from around her neck. She took the partcialy stale loaf of bread and ripped it apart. Sky Fall was trying to not shove the loaf of bread in her mouth, but because of only eating berries and nuts for such a long time, it was hard not to.

"Hey, uh, RedStorm, was it? I'll join you, if that's okay." She said with a full mouth. "Besides, I miss talking to ponies." SkyFall relaxed infront of the fire place. It was nice to have shelter again. "Oh yea, before I forget, where are we exactly?"

Redstorm smirked.

"Sure, come along..." He looked away as the pegasus eat the bread, spitting bread crums everywhere. Obviously he had not eaten for a while so Redstorm didn't say anything about that.

"We're in Ponyville. Well... we're in what's left of it. This place is running out of supplies and we'll have to move soon."

"This is Ponyvile. Former home to the Elements of Harmony before the whole world went to freezing hell." Lyona said. " Do you want some corn?" She offered SkyFall the can.

Lyona then set to busily organizing her bag, and reloading her gun with ammo. -I need to be prepared for anything that happens.-

@@Skye42

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

... or is it a year? I don't really count days. I get a feeling that I should. I need anything to keep me sane."

"Well, I actually am a bit too young to remember the world before this. My dad died during the war, before I even was born. So I don't know what I should count to keep myself sane..."

The place soon was pretty crowded and Storm couldn't but notice "Well, seems I got here right in the right moment!" and found herself a spot next to the fire where she could silently rest for a few minutes.

My main OC:

Storm Cloud

"Ohh.... so I was living in the Everfree forest then? Hmp, fair enough." SkyFall said to herself. She noticed that Lyona offered her some of her corn. "Nah, it's yours, so you keep it." She declined.

After finishing half the loaf, SkyFall put the remaining loaf in her cotten pouch that hug off her belongings. She pulled the strap for the SMG over her head, and took out some of the flint she found. "Hey, I found this while scavenging the town. I think it's flint, so it might be usefull." She showed the flint to the others, though she didn't paid attention to who looked. She was going through some of her stuff to see if she had any spare SMG bullets. After a little search, she didn't find any, much to her disapointment. SkyFall eventully finished packing and heavied the pack of belongings onto her pack and adjusted her scarf. She pulled her hood up and streached her wings alittle. "So does anypony have spare SMG bullets?"

Shrugging, she took the corn back and packed it in a small plastic bag. She took a swig of her now melted water, and put the rest in her bags.

" Are these SMG? I found them a while ago, they didn't fit my gun." Lyona handed her a small pack. -I'm not so good with guns, only know the ones I need.- She thought to herself.

Looking through her pack, she noticed one thing missing from her medical kit. A needle. -I'll find one later. Don't need it right now anyways.- She added that to the list of things she needed to get, which was admittedly quite a long list. 

" So are we leaving immediately after the storm ends?" She asked no-one in particular.

@@Skye42

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

(edited)

" So are we leaving immediately after the storm ends?" She asked no-one in particular.

"Yep. Atleast that's what I'm thinking."

Redstorm wandered to his bed as the night was approaching. Though, nopony would really understand that because it was so stormy outside, but Red was growing tired so he figured it must be late.

"Well I only have one bed so... feel free to sleep by the fire." He muttered.

He got into the bed and started to think.

*Well, today... I saw that I am not the only one alive, nearly got killed by a pony and we're gonna have to move tomorrow. I just hope they don't slice my throat in my sleep.* He thought and fell asleep.

((Imma go swimming, feel free to carry the RP on.))

Edited by RedStorm

(Have fun! :D)

Lyona was not feeling tired yet. She added a little firewood from her bag to the fire, since it had been growing small. The mare hummed a little lullaby to herself as she warmed herself. She tried preening her wings, to only get the wrong ones out. She gave up in frustration and placed the feathers into her bag. Lyona took out a notebook and doodled while she hummed.

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

SkyFall examined the ammo that Lyona presented. "I'm not quite sure, lemme see if it fits.." She took the bullets and tried to load them into her gun. They fitted into place and SkyFall slid the ammo case back into the gun.

(I donno, is that how a proper gun works? XD)

"They're perfect, thanks!" SkyFall, noticing that it was later than she thought it was, She removed her SMG and placed her cleavers under her pack. She rested on her pack, which were mainly her blankets, infront of the fire. In the corner of her eyes, she could see Lyona trying to preen herself. I would like to help but.. how would one preen another's wings? Lyona was starting to doodle on a notebook, which made SkyFall realize that she had nothing to pass the time with. She could strike up a conversation, but the other pegasus most probably wanted a quiet time. Groan.... Finally I have somepony to talk too, but she looks like she doesn't really want to chat. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, I guess. I can annoy them then. With that, SkyFall removed the blankets from the pack, and made her scarf into a pillow. She set up the make-shift bed and began to sleep.

(I'm gonna be offline for a bit. It's 2:03am here and I need SOME sleep.)

(I'm clueless about guns, but I think that's the way you do it xD)

Lyona was drawing the ponies she met today, and wrote their names over the drawings. Like that, she could always easily remember a pony, since memory can fail. After she finished drawing the ponies, she then drew the room out of boredom. She still didn't feel tired yet.

(Good night. It's 8:09 PM here, so only evening for me...)

9soUsmZ.png

Signature by Azura

Storm could feel the tingling sensation of her body reacting to the warmth of the fire, making her more and more sleepy. She kept herself awake for a while until she decided it would probably not be worth it to force herself to stay awake.

She unfurled some blankets which had been stored inside her saddlebags, using the bag as pillow. She noticed she had been silent for a while - "Good night guys!" - and fell asleep quickly.

My main OC:

Storm Cloud