Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I sure hope I don't get lost in here

Evo_Kaer

cause this place seems awefully huge

Hi there

I've gone by many names on the internet over the years. But for now I stick with Evo_Kaer (Maybe in 10 years I've got another change of mind, who know ^^)

Anyway:

On MLP:

I've been a fan of the show since September 2011. I came across more and more pictures and got curious. Took me about 3 or 4 days to finally find the first episode on youtube (I couldn't even find it on wikipedia at first. I didn't knowi t was called Friendship is Magic until I found it)

On myself:

I work as a software developer and also usually enjoy programming in my freetime. Apart from that I'm a writer, though mostly world development. I do have story ideas too, but lack the skills to write them down properly. I can summarize them pretty well I guess, but the fleshing out part is hard for me.

I also do pen & paper roleplaying. I even DM a D&D group.

That's about it. Thanks for having me

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! Nice to meet another blank flank. I hope you find some friends here and I hope you can find your way around here. I`m personally trying to get around myself. Wish you luck on becoming a muffin! wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Hello there. His place is pretty big, but you'll get used to it after awhile. Glad to meet another programmer. I hope you'll decide to stay. Maybe I'll see you around.

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry about the size my friend in due time it will actually seem like a relatively good size place after you get over the initial shock of the amount of things you could post on. Regardless I would like to welcome you to the forum, have a great time here as I'm sure you will. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

cause this place seems awefully huge

Hi there

I've gone by many names on the internet over the years. But for now I stick with Evo_Kaer (Maybe in 10 years I've got another change of mind, who know ^^)

Anyway:

On MLP:

I've been a fan of the show since September 2011. I came across more and more pictures and got curious. Took me about 3 or 4 days to finally find the first episode on youtube (I couldn't even find it on wikipedia at first. I didn't knowi t was called Friendship is Magic until I found it)

On myself:

I work as a software developer and also usually enjoy programming in my freetime. Apart from that I'm a writer, though mostly world development. I do have story ideas too, but lack the skills to write them down properly. I can summarize them pretty well I guess, but the fleshing out part is hard for me.

I also do pen & paper roleplaying. I even DM a D&D group.

That's about it. Thanks for having me

Hello, Evo_Kaer, and welcome to the forums! The site's huge, but that also means you can have more fun exploring. Check out the Resource Map to stay on the trail! 

Since you have programming skills, perhaps you can apply for a developer position here at the forums, should you so choose. Have fun! :)

• Brohoof 1

Yeah it does seem big! welcome to the herd of 8| there are so many people here......  but its fun! im new to the forum as well! so far, the best thing i've found are (in this order) ROLEPLAYS WOOHOO and then theres octavias hall, so much amazing art! and then everything else such as other stuff. HAVE FUN!

• Brohoof 1

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Might take some time for me to get comfortable with the size of this place.

But seeing as how I got welcomed, I'm sure I will enjoy it here biggrin.png

• Brohoof 2

Welcome, Evo! And to know that you're a programmer, to me that's amazing! ^_^ This year, Programming (Specifically VB6 Programming) is the topic I have on my computer class at my Junior High School days. I'll see what I can do at that topic. Maybe someday I can be a programmer too. :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure you will ^^

Just remember: If a program doesn't work as you intended, look for other ways to your desired target. the most obvious way is not always the right one.

And let me tell you: true software development can be one of the most creative things to do. The possibilities are endless

If you like you can always PM me, if you got any questions on programming.

(edited)

Wow a programmer!!! Thats what I'm aiming for too,im hoping to be like a video game designer for my future to make games that will be awesome!!! :) so anyway welcome to the herd hope u enjoy ur stay and make lots of new pallzie wallzies here :muffins: Oh yeah do u know why a Nintendo DS would freeze in the middle of a game?just asking ;)

Edited by MLPFan14
  • Brohoof 1

Video game developer yes? Very ambitious aim ^^. I still try to do that, but so far lack a team to do it with. It's tough to do it on your own (especially if you aim for something big like I do yay.png . Maybe I just aim to high ^^')

Could have many reasons why a DS freezes during a game. could be a bug in the game, could be a firmware bug, could be the DS overheating. There are a lot of possible faults. But as long as it works like normal after resetting you shouldn't worry too much

Hello, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay, i wish you my best :D

Hi,welcome to the Forums.Its great to meet somepony who does software development.You should also help out in a project they are doing they are in need of a coder.Anyways,hope that you would not get lost and have a amazing time here at MLP Forums.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this topic just doesn't die down it seems ^^.

Thanks again for the welcomes. What project do you mean? Poniverse? That looks like a lot of web stuff. I'm more versed with windows applications (although I do a lot of web stuff at work dry.png)