Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New little Pnut to this forum!

PnutFuzzy

Hi! I am Pnut and I am from Colorado! I love the color purple and things that are fuzzy make me giggle with joy ^3^ even just hearing the word fuzzy! I love to dance even though I'm no good and I draw sometimes. 

Favorite mane six is AppleJack

Favorite Villain is Discord/Sombra 

Favorite non canon is Fluffle Puff

Favorite Background pony is Sea Swirl

I'm gonna get lost in this site now so see you guys soon!

• Brohoof 2

HELLO THAR!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Welcome to the MLPForums family! /) You will very much enjoy your stay. :3

(okay that was phrased weird. sorry. 9_6)

Anywaiz. I look forward to seein' ya on the site! :3

Welcome,welcome,welcome to the land of ponies,I'm sure u'll find this forum to be a smashing place to be,so go enjoy yourself and if you have any ?'s or just want to chat just PM me ;) See ya around!

(edited)

I AM AKU SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF EVIL AND I OULD LIKE TO SAY. FUZZY FUZZY FUZZY FUZZY. AND ARE YOU samurai jack areyou.ARE YOU . ARE YOU

Edited by ddognitro9

I AM AKU SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF EVIL AND I OULD LIKE TO SAY. FUZZY FUZZY FUZZY FUZZY. AND ARE YOU samurai jack areyou.ARE YOU . ARE YOU

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^4 And no I am pnut because I am just that small and adorable :3

• Brohoof 1

SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^4 And no I am pnut because I am just that small and adorable :3

well in that case I AKU welcome you to the forum and would like to say I AM FINISHED WITH EARTH AND AM NOW TAKING OVER EQUESTRIA AND NO AND NOT EVEN THE EOH CAN STOP ME

well in that case I AKU welcome you to the forum and would like to say I AM FINISHED WITH EARTH AND AM NOW TAKING OVER EQUESTRIA AND NO AND NOT EVEN THE EOH CAN STOP ME

You and everyone else taking over equestria. Discord was there first let him do his thing!

• Brohoof 1

You and everyone else taking over equestria. Discord was there first let him do his thing!

DISCORD WAS WEAK TAKEN OVER BY HARMONY OF ALL THINGS I HOWEVER CAN ONLY BE SLAIN BY ONE SWORD AND ME AND JACK HAVE AN AGREEMENT RIGHT NOW SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey welcome to the forum! I hope you find your time here to be quite enjoyable. Take care now!^^

Thanks :3 I should enjoy my time here and hope to make new friends.

Hello there, welcome to the mlp forums, enjoy your stay, have a great time :) Love your avatar btw. :D

Hello there, welcome to the mlp forums, enjoy your stay, have a great time smile.png Love your avatar btw. biggrin.png

Thanks! I drew it and vectored it myself :D and I can make icons for others too if you want one ;)

and I can make icons for others too if you want one wink.png

Really? That will be nice :3 I will send a Private Message and you add me on skype :D:)