ooc Unlikely Guardians Discussion

Shanashie

Also guys, this completely isn't shameless advertising or anything, but since you all seem competent folk I'll just...you know...leave a little link here for you all to peruse. Not that I'm trying to force you into it, haha! Ha...ha...

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT IT PLZ

Given that the discussion on Greek mythology has run its course, I thought I'd just point out that it is up to the group to chose when to move on and where too.  Getting around the area where the signal went up shouldn't be too difficult if they wanted to avoid meeting those 'strange birds' (and yes, those are Pegasi, the camera should have enough zoom to reveal this), or they could decide to hang around and await rescue.  ATM the only clue our heroes have about their passage home is to find 'the city of Ivory towers' and the possibility that Tiffany's disappearance may not be forever.  If you wanted they could even follow the river out of the valley and into the wide world of Equestria, it is entirely up to you guys and galls :)

(edited)

The terain between the party and the signal flair seems fairly easy going, with only a few crags and anchent rockfalls to hinder progress. The forest is mostly pine at this altitude, though foiae seems dencer around the river and its verious tribuiterries. Bracker and fallen trees could provide our survivers with cover should they choose to investigate without making contact. The river would provide a direct rout out of the valley and perhapse couldserve as a more discreet rout pas the flair sight.

Oh. And don't turn around. Aramok is sitting about a dozen yards from the wreckage. He seems to be waiting for something, watching you with a disterbingly intelegent eye.

Edit. Could I surgest that we binstorm what direction the party wants to take in ooc? It should meen a lot less hastle in game f we have the discussion here :)

Edited by Shanashie

My personal favour would be to investigate the pegasi, in whatever way we can. 

While heading over towards civilisation would be a nice thing to do, we don't know what's there - or how they'll react to us. 

We should at least get some idea of what might be alive around here, while guessing and basing our information from ancient knowledge is all well and good, nothing beats outright knowing. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I...totally forgot about this RP.
I kinda get the feeling that this has died (Which is upsetting since it was allot of fun  :( )
Buuuuut if anyone is still interested in keeping it going...I'll be leaving next Thursday for about nine days...possibly more...
I'd love to get this going again when I get back...or before then.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

Well, after several months of job hunting, soul searching, code learning and doodle drawing, my fire is somewhat rekindled.  I'm most likely going to join up with a few RP's or jump into the 'cannon' stuff, but just wanted to let everyone who was involved in this little beauty know first.  If there's any will to continue now would be the time to shout it out loud.  Otherwise, does anyone have any suggestions on RP's to join?

Loves!  :squee:

Edited by Shanashie

• 2 weeks later...

Application Guide

Name: Raven Black

(I don't understand what the next meant)

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Scared

Power: Transforming into a raven(and other Halloween animals)(?)

Edited by EpicHarmony

Well, after several months of job hunting, soul searching, code learning and doodle drawing, my fire is somewhat rekindled.  I'm most likely going to join up with a few RP's or jump into the 'cannon' stuff, but just wanted to let everyone who was involved in this little beauty know first.  If there's any will to continue now would be the time to shout it out loud.  Otherwise, does anyone have any suggestions on RP's to join?

Loves!  :squee:

I'd love to continue this RP. I think we'd probably have to restart it though.

We should restart, definitely. I can remember what's happened, but not where we are or what we were doing. 

Restarting would just be easier - but I think if we do, it'll need to be a shorter start than last time, we need to get further in less time to keep people's attention this time through. (Saying that because if we start again and it all goes the same, people will get bored...)

Coolio, looks like we're stoking the fires of interest once again. 

Welcome back everyone, and hello there EpicHarmony! Great to see all of you again!  

Our player list so far reads:

Hansom Jack

EpicHarmony

Crystal Fire

Agent505

Is there anyone else we need to contact via pm that may not have seen the update?  I’ll go through the original player list later tonight, as we probably have space for one or two more.

Restarting seems to be the overall consensus, and I'm quite happy to do so.  Whist the prologue would remain mostly the same bar a few tweeks, there are a few things I can do to speed events along.  With any luck we should have first contact within two pages, far more rapidly than before whilst dialling down the overall 'craziness'.

Couple of quick questions;

Should we start the game in the advanced section

and

Would everyone like to restart the OOC too, in order to keep track more efficiently?  

Coolio, looks like we're stoking the fires of interest once again. 

Welcome back everyone, and hello there EpicHarmony! Great to see all of you again!  

Our player list so far reads:

Hansom Jack

EpicHarmony

Crystal Fire

Agent505

Is there anyone else we need to contact via pm that may not have seen the update?  I’ll go through the original player list later tonight, as we probably have space for one or two more.

Restarting seems to be the overall consensus, and I'm quite happy to do so.  Whist the prologue would remain mostly the same bar a few tweeks, there are a few things I can do to speed events along.  With any luck we should have first contact within two pages, far more rapidly than before whilst dialling down the overall 'craziness'.

Couple of quick questions;

Should we start the game in the advanced section

and

Would everyone like to restart the OOC too, in order to keep track more efficiently?  

I personally want to keep it in the normal section, because then we have the option to write long posts though replying to stuff or describing a block of wood is super easy and doesn't take forever to write.

And making a new OOC would be a good idea.