Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can someone do a vector of my ponysona in the mlp style?

Ampharos

That's it. A vector in Lauren Faust's art style. The link in my signature will guide you to him. His name is Thikin' Inks. That's it. If you have any questions about him feel free to ask. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to do it :)

Well, I could use the excuse to improve my vectoring skills, so I could give 'im a shot later on, if you like. I'm still trying to perfect how faithfully I can replicate the show's style, especially where stallions are concerned, but I'll give it a whirl anyway. yay.png

but I'll give it a whirl

Thanks :) Yea practice is always good. I'd try it myself but i don't have the tools to do so. Plus I haven't exactly perfected the show's style yet. Thanks so much. This request is still open to anyone else who wants to do it. I'm totally not planning on hoarding a bunch of vectors of him... 

(edited)

Okay, finished a bit earlier than I expected, so here you go...hopefully I captured your ponysona's personality. It's funny because I originally drew him with a cocky facial expression, but then I read up on some of the personality traits you gave and went for something more shy/nervous.

I hope you like. :)

post-14546-0-78211400-1373613355_thumb.png

Edited by Lowline Thrash

Wow that captures him perfectly! Thank you so much, I love how this looks! I really like how the glasses came out, and hw folds up when it hits his horn. Good job and thanks again!