Weird e-mail from MLP Forums

Derpy.H

I was checking my e-mails and I noticed I got an e-mail saying a certain member from this forum posted topic "6" as shown below:

Thing1.bmp

I felt I should censor the name.

Anyways, when I click on

"The topic can be found here:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/6-6/unread/"

I get sent here:

Thing2.bmp

and there is no message or anything from the specific person in the topic.

Was there a certain reason for this popping up?

Occasionally, some members will receive notifications that look like the following:

post-157-0-89953000-1329274912.png

Similar notices can also appear in e-mails, depending upon your notification settings.

These messages are simply the result of moderator actions, and will occasionally pop up from time to time in peoples notifications, particularly when you happen to be following a thread where moderator activity has recently occured. Unfortunately, there currently isn't any way to prevent these notices, although they tend not to appear too often, so feel free to delete them without any concern.

• Brohoof 2

Occasionally, some members will receive notifications that look like the following:

post-157-0-89953000-1329274912.png

Similar notices can also appear in Emails, depending upon your notification settings.

These messages are simply the result of moderator actions, and will occasionally pop up from time to time in peoples notifications, particularly when you happen to be following a thread where moderator activity has recently occured. Unfortunately, there currently isn't any way to prevent these notices, although they tend not to appear too often, so feel free to delete them without any concern.

I get them with the number 2 also, I bet your typing out some secret code to the other mods.