Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Constellation Crusaders Reboot

Sparkshower

Cosmo silently watched Aurora, musing over the fact that he wasn't the only one with a voice in his head. "Well I'm not causing public outbursts..." Fade replied through their bond, "That's true... I think we need to keep talking..."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know I just don't... Oh, never mind, I'm ok now."

(The best character filling I've ever done :D )

Edited by TheBreech

Aurora looked up at the princess,his eyes flashing and flickering red as he says between pants "Run...Princess..."he whispers,his voice deeper and more demonic,he growls and closes his eyes tight,he forces himself to turn and run out,he could feel the Darkness starting to churn out of him.

Cosmo instinctively grabbed Altair with telekinesis when he heard Aurora say "run." Neither he not Fade said anything to each other bit Fade prepared his power to enter their Shadesteel form if it seemed necessary. "Aurora... What the bucks going on with you man..." Cosmo thought as he adjusted his stance.

Edited by TheBreech

Aurora growled in pain as his teeth sharpened to razors,his mouth expanding 3 sizes as his eyes turned a bright blood red as his pupils turned to evil slits,like Nightmare Moon's,he stopped running and he fell down,and slowly started crawling as a dark,scary mist surrounds him as he goes through a dark transformation,tentacles ripping out of his back and two black,evil looking serpents roaring and hissing as Aurora grows to be as tall as Celestia,his white fur now a dark grey,and he lets out a low growl "Finally...I am free once again..."he starts laughing as the black mist goes away.

(Ok I thought this stuff up like yesterday)

"That's not Aurora..." fade muttered in Cosmo's head as they shifted to Shadesteel, Cosmo's battle form. By combining Cosmo's Force of swordplay and telekinesis along with Fade's Subtle mind magic and persuasion, Cosmo balanced his power which gives him full access to his potential, and makes him about three times as powerful. "I'm fairly certain you're not Aurora... What's your name?" As he entered his super form, Cosmo's eyes , hooves and mane were sapphire blue and emitted a light blue mist, his coat turned midnight black, and his horn turned silver with a soft glow. He teleported to stand between Luna and the monster before him, with Altair unsheathed and floating beside him.

Edited by TheBreech

Luna stepped backwards "Well it seems as if the training shall start a little early  Guards and Crusaders Make a v formation." once they had gotten into their place Luna shifted forward and began a spell "I'll need all of you to concentrate on it, " Magic blasted forth from each of the unicorns the earth ponies and pegasi were raised into the air, their inner magic being channeled. and finally a mauve blast of magic concentrated into a beam and blasted aurora. When the ight cleared...

@,  

Aurora-er-The Darkness stands with a shield made of black see-through octogons making a beehive type look,the magic broke a few layers but the two closest to him were much stronger than the power of that magic,he started to chuckle evilly "I see my old friend remembers me,hmm Luna?"he asked with dark intentions as he licks his razor sharp teeth,letting out a soft dark growl as he eyes the Princess "Oh I bet you miss my darkness Don't you?"he asked with a snarl and he slowly started to walk forward,but he stopped smiling,only haven takedn one step,but soon,right besie him was a forming white figure,it had a loud voice and sounded like Aurora "Luna...don't listen to him!"he yells to the Princess,Darkness roaring at the bright being "GO AWAY YOU ANNOYING WELP!!!"he roars,Aurora then dissapearing.

(Somepony has to keep this thing going)

Cosmo scowled when the attack failed, but as disturbing as it seemed, chuckled when Darkness yelled at Aurora, "Ha! If that's bothering you, you're not gonna last long voice another voice in your head. They don't tend to be very quiet and mine was an assassin. Though they're pretty damn useful. For example, Fade can boost my power when were attuned like this. So while normally my telekinesis is strong..." Cosmo ripped one of the columns from the room, "Right now, I can beat you with this until something breaks!!!" Cosmo brought the column down on the slice, effectively hitting Darkness with a massive hammer.

The Darkness laughed all the way as it came down,his black tentacles  and dark serpents had topped the hammer right above him,he growled and started to yank the column away from Cosmo,he couldnt so he just wrapped his serpents around it and crushed it to tiny pebbles.

Sparkshower was seozed by a sudden impulse as she ran foreward knockin aurira/darkness down She stood over him pouring all her love for aurora into this spell combined it with a locking spell and a bright blue beam of light blasted from her horn and the magic wqrapped around the beast and lifted it up in the air.

When the blue light cleared awa...

(sorry I haven't been on SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!)

( XD I understand X3)

Aurora slowly lowered from the air onto the ground,he sighed and looked down a moment before saying slowly "I'm...I'm so sorry..."he whispers and collapses onto Sparkshower's chest,he was completely knocked out from using so much power.

Luna lsmiled and said "Well it seems as if the training has started early, heed this lesson, all of you must bond together especiallly the partners, it is our bonds with others that become our greatest strength. 

Sparkshower sigh and looked to Luna "May we be excused?" Luna nodded "Of course" 

Sparkshower then lifted aurora with the help of some gaurds and walked him back home and laid him down on the bed she then climbed in beside him and went to sleep

for once she didn't dream anything

Aurora  kept sleeping silently,in the night though,he had cuddled up with Sparkshower out of habit,he had his muzzle pressed against her chest and neck softly,he woe soon that morning and looked at her a moment before softly kissing her neck to wake her up.

Sparkshower turned over and opened her eyes to look at him "hey" she said groggily "you okay, we had quite the scare yesterday." she sat up and kissed him on his cheek "nearly gave me a heart attack, that darkness is one nasty customer." she smiled and ruffled his hair.

Aurora looked up at her and smiled and softly kissed her lips before hugging her around the neck tightly "Yeah...I'm fine...Love you Sparks."he says softly before rubbing her back softly and lovingly,he sighed softly and kept his eyes shut a minute,he smiled more as he breathed in her beautiful scent.

Love you too" she whispered voice as soft as the silk of their sheets. She pulled back and smiled "Hey how bout I make us some breakfast? I've got everything I need to make your favorite (Idk what his fave brfst is lol) "  She beamed as she climbed out of bed and made her way to the kitchen.

(XD he really doesn't have one XD)

Aurora smiled and slowly sat at the table,yawning and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before he looked at her and said "Hey sweety...wanna stay home today? I want to have some private time with you today."he says in a soft,kind voice.

@@Sparkshower

Sparkshower turned to him. "you read my mind Aurora, After last night I just wanna stay at home too much excitement and all. But I'll keep my buzzer on me in case there's an emergency. I'll go call Luna and tell her that we'll be staying hoe I'm sure she'll understand.

Aurora smiled and said softly "hey sweety...after breakfast...I'll meat you in bed,I have a surprise for you,for what happened last night."he says with a sly smile on his face,he then eats his breakfast and walks into their bedroom and lays on the bed,waiting.

Sparkshower giggles and finishes her breakfast quietly and slowly made her way to the bedroom. on the way she passed the gruesome message that had been left on her wall she turned towards it and began to use magic to cleanse the wall. once she was done she continued down the hall to the bedroom, she went inside and closed the door behind her.

Aurora smiled at her and winked as he patted the empty space beside him "come on..."he says in a soft tone,he was feeling quite...excited now,if only she could see what is under the cover for her,hehehe,maybe they might even have children after today,maybe.

Sparkshowr blushed and moved over to the bed, sliding in between the covers she kissed him on the lips and pulled back and smiled playfully "Now what's this surprise you have for me, Come on tell me I wanna know." she began looking around the room searching for what it is, completely forgetting to check under the covers

Aurora smiled and blushed as he took her hoof and moved it to under the covers where she could feel his...present,it was a real present,he smiled and pulled it out,it was wrapped up and had a nice bow on it,he smiled and kissed her lips back,he opened it and it was a beautiful necklace with diamonds,emeralds and every other precious gem imaginable,he smiled and softly kissed her again,pulling her in close.

Sparkshower held it up in the light "Aurora" she gasped "It's gorgeous, where'd you get this I mean, it's amazing!" she pulled him in for a long kiss, "what's it for?" she couldn't remember any special occasion that was anywhere near today.  She racked her brain, hoping she hadn't forgotten anything

Aurora smiled as he kissed back for that long time,pulling her to his chest and pulling her on top of him and he whispers "Just because I love you...There dosen't need to be a special occasion for me to love you like this."he smiled and kissed her once more.