Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Now doing Avatar requests! (Drawn with pen on paper, not digitally or colored in

_ShadeMoon_

Hey guys! I finally am now able to do drawing requests and avatars! Just a lil' warning though, that I only do black and white drawings, and they're not digital. An example is my avatar, or the following pictures! Hope you like them and can't wait to start drawing!!

post-17300-0-32532300-1373512903.jpg

post-17300-0-87287400-1373512910.jpg

post-17300-0-56000600-1373512929.jpg

post-17300-0-26858200-1373512943.jpg

post-17300-0-64890800-1373512951.jpg

post-17300-0-53570100-1373512975.jpg

post-17300-0-18382800-1373512992.jpg

I'm not here to request, because I guess drawing the Kanohi Kraahkan (google it up) would certainly be too difficult, so I'm just going to say I really like your style and I find it very unique.

Also, I know a way you can do digital avatars too. What if you PM me a finished request and then I vector it for you? It can't be too hard :P

I like your art style. Would you be able to draw my current avatar/Oc? Preferably doing the same kind of stance that you last character/drawing is?

I like your art style. Would you be able to draw my current avatar/Oc? Preferably doing the same kind of stance that you last character/drawing is?

Here ya go! I hope you like it and don't forget to tell your friends! (Sorry for some mistakes i made, like the hoof and the mane, and any other ones i made.)

post-17300-0-27243400-1373585502.jpg

Here ya go! I hope you like it and don't forget to tell your friends! (Sorry for some mistakes i made, like the hoof and the mane, and any other ones i made.)

Thanks, this is awesome. I'll definitely recommend you to other ponies. I have no complaints over the hoof, it looks great if you'd ask me. Thanks agin! :)

(edited)

If you could, I'd appreciate it if you could draw my OC's female counterpart, Moonstone. I'll post her picture in the spoiler thingy below. Thank you in advanced, I really like your work!

post-16479-0-61946300-1373754685.png

A face shot with the hair and hat would be the preferred picture. So thank you again, I look forward to seeing it!

Edited by Adm. Colt

I'm interested in the way you draw, do you mind taking a request for Muun Waiv?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-wave-r2702

Tis a drawing I did a while ago. Just note a few things:

She is preggers with a nice belly ;3

-

No her hair doesn't cover her right eye

-

And lastly, that snout on hers is like that, funny and weird

-

That's all :derp:

I love your art! In fact, I may contact thee with a preposition.

Please do one of my OC Pluse! Here is some information.

Hair: For her hair it's spiky, similar to RD's, only that her bangs go to the left of her face and she keeps it in a high ponytail (like the one shown here). As for the butterfly hair clip, it's a little smaller than Flitter's bow.
Cutie Mark: see the description in her profile.
Eye Style: NO IRIS. I cannot stress the importance of this! They are just the outline of the eye with a blank centre, and a positive sing in one, a negative in the other, right and left, respectively.
Extra: paws, and her coat is more like fur. On her inner right leg is the brand 242, which is the colour of scar tissue. The tufts on her outer side of her ear are important. Give her fangs.
Pose: This, please! Only change: you should be able to see her fangs and have her eyes looking at the viewer  (Stereotypical pose, I know. ;-p)
Cheers and thanks!

Can you make me a picture of a pony that half spike and half pinkie pie

From your classical lover friend

Spikepie!!!!

PS I need it for a fan fiction icon

Wow, this might be a challenge... I like challenges!! I'll try my best, and I hope that fan-fic goes well!

If you could, I'd appreciate it if you could draw my OC's female counterpart, Moonstone. I'll post her picture in the spoiler thingy below. Thank you in advanced, I really like your work!

A face shot with the hair and hat would be the preferred picture. So thank you again, I look forward to seeing it!

Sure thing!! By the way, really like the colors and mane style!! Very unique!

I'm interested in the way you draw, do you mind taking a request for Muun Waiv?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moon-wave-r2702

Tis a drawing I did a while ago. Just note a few things:

She is preggers with a nice belly ;3

-

No her hair doesn't cover her right eye

-

And lastly, that snout on hers is like that, funny and weird

-

That's all :derp:

Another challenge (I don't know how to draw pregnant ponies! :P), no worries though!! I'll be sure to make your's as perfect as the others!! 

I love your art! In fact, I may contact thee with a preposition.

Please do one of my OC Pluse! Here is some information.

Hair: For her hair it's spiky, similar to RD's, only that her bangs go to the left of her face and she keeps it in a high ponytail (like the one shown here). As for the butterfly hair clip, it's a little smaller than Flitter's bow.

Cutie Mark: see the description in her profile.

Eye Style: NO IRIS. I cannot stress the importance of this! They are just the outline of the eye with a blank centre, and a positive sing in one, a negative in the other, right and left, respectively.

Extra: paws, and her coat is more like fur. On her inner right leg is the brand 242, which is the colour of scar tissue. The tufts on her outer side of her ear are important. Give her fangs.

Pose: This, please! Only change: you should be able to see her fangs and have her eyes looking at the viewer  (Stereotypical pose, I know. ;-p)

Cheers and thanks!

No prob!

Wow!! So many requests!!! So awesome!! :wub:

Sure thing!! By the way, really like the colors and mane style!! Very unique!

Thanks! And here I thought it didn't look too great to anyone but me. But, for the third time, thanks, I really appreciate you drawing it for me!

Thanks! And here I thought it didn't look too great to anyone but me. But, for the third time, thanks, I really appreciate you drawing it for me!

So, guess what? I got a bamboo tablet, so i can draw stuff digitally... AND YOU'RE MY FIRST ONE TO BE DRAWN ON IT!! *yay* So I hope you like the WIP so far, and if you'd like any changes, don't be afraid to ask!!

post-17300-0-39953500-1374018572_thumb.png

So, guess what? I got a bamboo tablet, so i can draw stuff digitally... AND YOU'RE MY FIRST ONE TO BE DRAWN ON IT!! *yay* So I hope you like the WIP so far, and if you'd like any changes, don't be afraid to ask!!

Awesome! It looks really good so far! I like the way that you made the hat on her and I can't wait to see the finished project, and the hair looks great too, I like the wavy look you gave it!

I like your art style. I'd like to see how you'd draw an Ampharos :P

Of course if you don't think you can do that then that would be perfectly fine with me.

Sure thing! I'm guessing an Ampharos is your avatar? It's really cute, though it may take some some time because I have so many other requests!

Holy SHIT your stuff is cute!  I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC (me) with a pride flag.  I love art and I really don't mind what form or style it is in, that is up to you and your creative mind!  ^_^

My OC is in my profile picture, which I drew (and not too well).    :)  If you're thinking about poses or actions, know that I am a very happy and excited person, not to mention super gay.

I always wear this white baseball cap, and it's bill is black  :)

Here is my cutie mark:

post-12997-0-79309000-1374683490_thumb.p

Thanks!