open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

@,

"Oh hey Whirl Wake! I guess I'm your roommate now. Inks and I transferred to eachothers shcools. Mayybe there was a mistake in the system or something." He smiled at Whirl Wake. A good lie always had an inkling of truth and a look of sincerity, which Blaze dished out to Whirl Wake expertly. He layed back down on his bed and closed his eyes.

((Nighty night folks.)) 

When Blaze finally fell asleep, Whirl turned on his lamp and began reading his book. 'Let's see here...' He thought, flipping through the pages. 'Here we are! Frontal lobe-impairing drugs, focused mainly on decision making...' He turned the page to find a specific tablet that caught his eye, reading the passage about it.

Dolomopophine, also known as Sprey, is a drug that very specifically impairs a pony's decision making abilities, as it primarily blocks of signals to and from the frontal lobe. It is so precise that, when taken, an individual completely maintains its known skills and abilities, but tends to use them in unnecessary or random situation. Motor skills are slightly affected. It can be dissolved in liquid as a tablet, taken as a pill, or injected.

'Interesting.'

((OOC: I made this up, by the way. Just so you don't call me out on it later, I actually know nothing about chemistry.))

@, @@Ampharos,

Ciel glanced up when the announcement came on, she was a bit surprised because she hadn't thought that they'd been sitting their for that long. Wow time sure flies fast! She thought as she got up.

"Well I guess I should go hit the hay. I'm not really a morning person, so I should get to sleep soon, so it'll be easier for me to wake up. Bye Remmy!" She called and began to trot away. She figured Elipsis would want to say her goodbyes and goodnights too, so she didn't wait. 

When she got back to her dorm room she flopped onto her bed and it was only then that she remembered that her sister had told her to write send a letter to her as soon as she arrived. She groaned and rolled out of bed and sat at her desk. "If I don't do it now, she'll get all worried." she grumbled and began writing.

((I'm just gonna skip to the point that everyone has gone to their dorms and fallen asleep and are now waking up))

Blaze opened his eyes groggily. He scratched his ear furiously before getting out of bed. He looked around for his schedule and found it ((THIS IS EVERYONE"S SCHEDULE. I DECIDED TO TAKE INFINITY"S ADVICE AND MAKE A SET SCHEDULE FOR EVERYPONY))

Mythology

Music

Art

Meteorology (or whatever your race specific class is)

Lunch

Literature

P.E

Science

Remmy also woke up. She had fallen asleep immediataly and hadn't said much to her roommate. She thought her name might have been Star. She shrugged and also got her schedule, glancing it over. "Mythology first huh? I can deal with that."

Dust also woke up. He was wide awake as soon as he got up, after years of having to get up ealier than this at the coal mines. He got up and stretched out, being careful not to wake his roommate. At least, for now.

@@DarligPegasi

Elipsis woke up from a dream about her old friend, who is in a different school now. She woke up exited thinking her friend was there (I am going to reference my other OC who is a part of Elipsis' backstory) "Soapy?!" She said spinning out of her bed in the happiest tone she ever talked in for years. Just to notice she wasn't there, only Ceil "oh, hi Ceil..." She frowned and went back into bed and sighed.

(I Need to go to Swim practice now uuggghh!!!)

Starry woke up half of her off the bed, bright eyed and bushy tailed. She gasped happily.

"Oh my Faust! You're my roommate Remmy?! That's awesome!"

She showed her roommate the letter saying that it was alright to have a party tonight.

"This will be awesome, and I have friends helping me set it up!"

She brushed her mane and tail quickly because they didn't look too bad. Starry put her mane in a ponytail and put on her glasses. (Yes, she looks geekier like that.)

@, ((Oh yea for future reference I do play as the dean. And she's a mare.))

"Oh yea! It's awesome that your my roommate! And it got approved huh? That's cool too!" Remmy had no reason to brush her mane. It was always poofy and unkempt but still somehow managed to look good. "So do you know if we're gonna have break fast or we're gonna just go to class and wait til lunch?"

"We can go to cla-"

Her sentence was stopped by her growling stomach, the food was expensive but she was finally hungry for once. Starry giggled.

"Guess we should go eat breakfast, huh?"

She smiled at Remmy, then she got a few of her books with the rest of her supplies. 

@,

Remmy put her saddlebag on clumsily and put her books into it. "Ugh sometimes I wish I was a unicorn. Would be so much easier to do stuff," she mumbled. She turned to Star and smiled back. "Breakfast sounds good. I don't think I ate at all yesterday. I'm starving!" remmy's stomach also growled at the moment and she began to giggle. 

"Well then, let's go!"

She helped Remmy with her things and headed towards the door, she was hoping to catch up with Blaze, Whirl, or Pelate. Starry needed some help planning and preparing. She grabbed the list of the things she still needed. Thank goodness her parents gave her one hundred fifty bits before she left, they said they'll send more later.

(edited)

Blaze opened his eyes groggily. He scratched his ear furiously before getting out of bed. He looked around for his schedule and found it.

Mythology

Music

Art

Meteorology (or whatever your race specific class is)

Lunch

Literature

P.E

Science

Whirl Wake blinked awake, the morning sunlight piercing in between the curtains and onto his unprepared eyes. His library book from before was laying on his chest, open to the page about a specific drug. He turned to see Blaze already sitting on the side of his bed. "Morning." Said Whirl, he too getting up and stretching.

((Bed time for me. See you in about seven hours.))

Edited by Jverne

@

Blaze looked up to see Whirl Wake talk to him. He blinked hard and shook his head. "Oh hey Whirl Wake. I'm really not used to wakin up so early. My shop back in Trottingham doesn't open til noon so I usually sleep til around 11. But I'm hungry now, so I think I'm gonna get some breaskfast."

@,

Ciel woke up suddenly at the sound of Elipsis exclaiming someone's name. "Wha-Huh? O-Oow!" she began and cringed when a sharp pain vibrated through her neck. Apparently she had fallen asleep on her desk, while writing the letter to her sister. She was sure that when she went to wash up in the bathroom she would have ink marks on her face.

She got up slowly and cracked her neck from side to side to try and shake the ache away. "Morning Elipsis." she murmured a bit put off. She hoped every morning wouldn't start off with her roommate shouting out randomly. Speaking of shouting, what had she said? Soap? Ciel decided to ask her about it later, after she had washed up and got ready for the day.

Cinder had been up for several hours when the sun came up: having gotten terribly lost the night before, she had retired early and decided to get a head start the next day.

Sitting in the canteen, which she had somehow stumbled on accidentally, she scribbled furiously at a thoroughly bested notepad, a half finished glass of juice sitting forgotten beside her.

Psych Ward awoke early.  She put a few bits in her bag for breakfast and pulled on a bright red sweater.  It had somewhat shorter sleeves but hey still dragged on the floor.  She put two of the books into her saddle bag and left the dorm alone.  She was hungry again and she still hadn't eaten.

@

I walked out of my Dorm room in a hurry, I catch up with Star when I see her in the hall ways I tap her shoulder "Hi Star!" I smile at her "I've been wondering about the party, I'm so exited. So is there anything I can do for you? For the party?"

@@DarligPegasi

"Good morning" Elipsis said in a tired tone. "Sorry about that random outburst, I'll explain it later...."

She got out of bed so she can take a shower, and comb her mane. "My hair is a mess, excuse me" she walks into a bathroom to shower. (Do the dorms have their own bathrooms or is it a big bathroom with everything in it that every pony shares?)

(edited)

@@Psych Ward

Light Eye yawned and slowly moved one eye, then abruptly rolled out of bed and landed on all four hooves with an air of quiet and grace. She quietly made her way to the bathroom and climbed into the shower drowsily and clumsily, and was greeted by shot of cold water before she could adjust it properly. 15 minutes later she was drenched and grabbed a towel and dried herself off. After clambering out of the shower, she set to he proper mane braids, singing a little song as she did so, then toweled off once more and left the bathroom.

Popping out of the dorm, she noticed Psych. "Hello Psych!" she said, somewhat more quieter then she had been yesterday, and trotted up to meet her. "I was wondering where you had gotten to. Did you get your meal plan worked out yet? You're going to need to find some way to eat eventually, you know." She gave a warm smile and trotted alongside her roommate.

Edited by InfinityWhale

Starry showed Pelate the letter that it was alright then showed him a list of supplies she needed.

"I have enough bits for snacks and drinks, but I don't have enough for all of the supplies I need. I have a few I just need these things."

She gave him the list. It was nice to have friends helping you out. She was so excited!

"Hey Pel? Can you help me at the store after school? It'll help me out a lot."

Starry showed Pelate the letter that it was alright then showed him a list of supplies she needed.

"I have enough bits for snacks and drinks, but I don't have enough for all of the supplies I need. I have a few I just need these things."

She gave him the list. It was nice to have friends helping you out. She was so excited!

"Hey Pel? Can you help me at the store after school? It'll help me out a lot."

@

"Alright, thanks" I look at the list (OOC, ok what's on the list??? A dozen Eggs?) I hear her request help at the store "I'll be more than happy to help a beautiful mare." I said smoothly *good, I didn't mess up* I smile "alright lets head for the Canteen, I'm hungry"

(OOC Ok seriously 5 letters short!?)

(edited)

(It's drinks, dessert items, balloons, and confetti. She has streamers and everything else.)

She smiled and hugged Pelate. This party was going to be awesome!

"Thank you so much Pel! Not many ponies would do this sort of thing."

She let go and still had a big smile on her face as they trotted towards the cafeteria.

Edited by Starry Night

(edited)

@

We approach the cafeteria *wow,she hugged me* when she wasn't looking I jump and silently cheer with joy. "Uhm, hey star lets sit there. I pointed at a table with my right hoof. I had suddenly noticed my voice was becoming less grim and depressing as I was on the first day, and I felt more happy than usual, it almost felt like the day I got my cutie mark. (Ha HA! Character development! I always love it!)

Elipsis

@@DarligPegasi

Elipsis washed her hair and stepped out of the shower, she wrapped a towel around her head to dry.

Elipsis left the bathroom after combing her hair. "I'm going to head for the canteen after I dry and comb my mane." She took the towel off her head and started to fix her mane.

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

@@Psych Ward,

Blaze left his roommate groggily and looked up to see Psych and Light down the hall. He became more awake, but didn't really know why. He quickly caught up with the two mares. "Hello Ladies. Mind if I walk with you two?" He began walking next to Psych. "You girls excited for classes today?"

Edited by Ampharos

@@InfinityWhale,

Psych Ward nodded.  "Yeah. I have bits for breakfast and I was going to go sign up for the meal plan before class."  She walked slowly to the cafeteria, her stomach empty.  She had her stuff for the first couple classes in her saddle bag.  She wasn't going to be late today.

@@Ampharos,

Psych Ward nodded.  "Of course.  I'm just gonna go get my breakfast real quick.  She took her bits out, leaving her bag on the table.  She got her breakfast, pancakes, hay browns, and a large glass of juice, before coming back to the table.  She sat between Light and Blaze. 

(edited)

@@Psych Ward,

"I should probably do the same." Blaze flew lazily over to where the food was. He payed for it and trotted back to the two mares. "I'm so bloody tired  right now. Back in Trottingham my shop didn't open til noon so I slept in late. We have mythology first right?"

Edited by Ampharos

@@Psych Ward

"Oh, that's excellent. Food is absolutely essential and all that. Mind if I attend breakfast with you? It would make it much more enjoyable than just munching on oats alone," Light Eye said. Her roommate seemed very interesting and kind, it would definitely be good to get to know her.