open Equestria University Re-Roll

Ampharos

@

I smile when she blushes "oh, it's not silly, i draw things that are way more sully. by the way being a teacher sounds fun." Then she changes the subject "uhm, yea they wouldn't care, I mean I don't see why not." I flip through my notebook as I speak, some sticky notes and scraps falling out as I do. "You have a good amount of bits right?"

Psych Ward carefully sat down next to Blaze as she had in the last class.  She stayed as silent as she could, trying to deal with the classes full of other ponies.

Jitter Bean sat as close to the front of the class as she possibly could, wanting to learn as much as possible.

"Alright then it seems like most of you are here by now. My name is Mirror Sketch and I will be your Art teacher this year. Today we won't do much. I want to see your artistic talents. I will allow you to do whatever you want to do, so if you sketch, paint, make pottery, build things, just ask and I will conjure the materials. Unless of course you can conjure them yourself or have your own supplies."

Blaze's eyes lit up. I can build stuff? Maybe I will do good in this class! 

(edited)

She smiled at Pelate.

"I'm gonna go do some pottery. It's sucks that the next class we have is for the different types of species."

Starry got up and headed for the pottery area, got a thing of clay, and started to work. It looked like a beautiful vase when she was almost done. Starry got some more clay and added small hearts and flowers that looked cute on the vase. She had gotten clay almost all over her. She didn't mind at all, when stepping back to look at she thought it was pretty good!

Edited by Starry Night

Go to my profile for my ocs

Blaze looked around the room. Alright let's challenge myself. He grabbed several objects that he found and also took a few from his neckcloth. When he came back to his seat, he had several slabs of metal, screws, nuts and bolts, a screwdriver, wires, and oil, among other things. Blaze set to work immediately. He was getting oil and grease all over his coat but somehow his neckcloth stayed clean.

Psych pulled out her sketch book.  She did small doodles in it from time to time.  She used a special grippy pencil that stuck to her hoof when she drew.

Jitter Bean got some clay and began making a coffee mug.  She sculpted the handle carefully, wanting it to be perfect.

@

I perk up when i hear the teacher say we can do what we want. I let Star go to do pottery, i wasn't into that kind of stuff. I stay at my desk, I reach into my saddle bags for my good pencils and graphite. "Guess il start drawing..." I get up and look for some thick square paper. (OOC these are the material I use in RL) I begin to sketch a face with a no. 2 pencil, I go over it again and start to make the features, I draw a simple hair style, and I begin to shade it with an 8b pencil. Then after shading the other features of the face and other little details, it was done."I can do art class all day long..." My hooves were covered in graphite remains. *I think I should wash my hooves*

@@Ampharos,

Steeleye had entered the class and waited quietly until he was given instructions. After being given free reign to do as he liked, he immediately gravitated to a selection of crystal arrayed in cubbies. Selecting a number of long and clear formations, he levitated them over to a table. Once there he procured a tiny chisel, file, hammer, and fine point drill. The first couple of crystals were broken in a pattern of testing to see their density and integrity. Those that came after were carefully separated into tiny shards about the size of a toothpick. Each of these had miniscule notches carved in so that they would interlock when placed correctly. Having completed this, Steeleye painstakingly began to slot the shards together. What the exact purpose of what he created was a bit obscure, but it appeared to be a very complex matrix in the shape of a large cube. As each piece was put in place, a slight magical charge was attached to it, giving the clear crystal color. When completed, the entire device would slowly pulse all the colors of the rainbow in order.

lEcWpSV.jpg

Short Stories:

Aqua Mortem- (Dark) http://mlpforums.com/topic/66720-aqua-mortem/

To the last Man standing- (Comedy/Fighting) http://mlpforums.com/topic/69520-to-the-last-man-standing/

It had taken Blaze almost half the class to finish what he was building, but he finally did it. He wasn't exactly sure what to call it, or rather what it was called. It was a machine that would allow you to burn fire in for an extended period of time. It would be used for light, heat, or any other use that you could think of. He was pretty proud of it, but it was missing a few things that he couldn't obtain in this class. Maybe I'll just steal some from the Science classroom... He wiped wiped his brow and saw oil on his leg. He looked around at his coat and realized that there was oil there too. "Bloody..." He sighed. I guess I'll have to wash this off later. Can't do it now.

Despondent, and without the ability to do her glasswork, Light Eye sighed and began absent-mindedly sketching out stained glass designs on a piece of paper. To most people it would be just another couple of days without using her special talent,  but to her it was just another day without being able to express herself in the the best possible way. About halfway through, she just slumped, not sleeping but head on the table, groaning quietly.

@

I get up to wash my hooves and I get a glimpse at What Star is doing *huh, I didn't know Star did pottery...* I trot towards Star after I finished washing my hooves (OOC most art classes have sinks just saying) "Nice job Star, it looks really nice" I say looking at the creation. "I didn't know you we're interested in pottery."

"I was never that interested as a filly but I guess my parents had taught me so much that it's normal for me."

She looked at the vase one more time before looking at other creations. She looked Pelate's, it was incredible! Better then her vase would ever be. Looking at the time and realizing that it was almost time for the next class she went to her desk and put her stuff together.

((This'll be my only post for a few hours. Don't wait for me.))

Whirl Wake looked around for a pen and paper. After acquiring one, he trotted back to his desk, put the pen in his mouth and began drawing. He used to draw things like this as a little colt, and he quickly produced a small piece of abstract art. It was not much, but it was all he could think up of at the moment.

post-8121-0-06016300-1374280651_thumb.jpg

((This is actually a piece I did a while back, I call it "Electric Quiche".))

K9MQ1H.gif

OC's: Whirl Wake and Noon - Profile Picture Credit - Signature by Me

twilight sniper kill blue all tf2 wow map you see firend rianbow dsah,pinkie pie,applejack,rarity,fluttershy wow team red kill blue red win huh robox bad new

Elipsis sat still, she didn't have much artistic talents. She looks around the room for something she can do *what to do...* she wanted to do at least one thing, but there just wasn't anything she was interested in. *hmmm, painting sounds fun right now* Elipsis trots for some paint brushes and other supplies. She dips a brush in the paint and starts making a picture.

@@Ampharos, @@InfinityWhale,

((OOC: Continue to the next class plox!))

Steeleye lifted his contraption with magic and levitated it over to Light Eye. Sitting down next to her, he playfully patted her head. "This may not be a window, but it can portray some interesting images for one to see. Would you like me to show you mein liebe?" He cocked his head to the side and made the crystal cube spin around on one of its vertices like a foal's spinning top. It was slowly fading from soft green to blue at the moment, the color deepening as time went on, only to begin to fade away to the next color.

lEcWpSV.jpg

Short Stories:

Aqua Mortem- (Dark) http://mlpforums.com/topic/66720-aqua-mortem/

To the last Man standing- (Comedy/Fighting) http://mlpforums.com/topic/69520-to-the-last-man-standing/

(I shall try to bring this place to life!)

Starry looked at Blaise who had built something. She trotted to him. "Hey Blaise, what did you make?" She stared at the mechanical machine with eyes full of curiosity. It seemed so cool! It still confused her though on what it was.

@,

Blaze looked up to see Star in front of him. "Huh? Oh um... I don't really know. IT's... something that can burn fire for a long amount of time, so if you need light or heat or something it will work longer than a candle or lantern. But I need certain chemicals that I don't have access to... Ah well."

Mirror Sketch glanced at his clock and stood up from his seat. "Alright class I think it's time for your race specific class now. All pegasi head to Meteorology, all Earth ponies head to Botany, and all unicorns head to Magic. See you all tomorrow."

Botany?  Really?  She was supposed to go mess with plants now?  This was going to be fun.  Psych Ward promptly headed out the door, not bothering to wait for Blaze since he was going to be in meteorology.  She followed the signs to her botany class, happy to see she was the first to arrive.

@@Psych Ward,

Botany. Farming. Whatever they were going to call it, was without a doubt Cinders least eagerly awaited lesson. She had wanted to apply for Weather Control but apparently that 'Wasn't a suitable subject for an Earth Pony.'

Grumbling to herself a little as she made her way to class, she looked around and noticed a pony she had seen around, but not met yet.

"Hey!" She said as cheerfully as she could, determined not to spend yet another lesson in silence.

Never quite forgotten.

@,

Psych Ward looked up.  "Hi," she said simply.  She attempted a smile, a small one at least.

Jitter Bean rushed through the halls, realizing she hadn't noticed it was time to go now.  She made her way to the botany classroom after several wrong turns and the spilling of her coffee bean stash. 

@@Psych Ward,@,

Dust had not been doing much that class. He wasn't one for art. He tried to do some art with charcoal but it didn't come out very well. He let Coal do some drawings which actually were good. After leaving the classroom, he saw the mare that reminded him of himself, and another mare he had yet to talk to. "Ah guess we're all goin to Botany right? Unless you ladies are hidin wings somewhere in yer saddlebags." 

@@Ampharos,

"I wish!" Cinder blurted out before clapping a hoof to her mouth. "I mean, heh, I don't really know much about plants and stuff. I wanted to take meteorology but they wouldn't let me."

She smiled, even though she felt bitter about the subject. "What about you? Are you good with plants?" She asked brightly.

Never quite forgotten.

@@Ampharos

Whirl Wake looked around for another pegasus, only for Blaze to catch his eye. He trotted over to the orange pony. "Well, I guess it's just you and me for meteorology, then." He turned his head around to see if there were any other pegasi in the crowd. 'Is it really just me and this guy?'

K9MQ1H.gif

OC's: Whirl Wake and Noon - Profile Picture Credit - Signature by Me

twilight sniper kill blue all tf2 wow map you see firend rianbow dsah,pinkie pie,applejack,rarity,fluttershy wow team red kill blue red win huh robox bad new

@,

Dust raised an eyebrow. Well that's not something ya see everyday. An earth pony who wants to be a pegasus? "Nah ahm not really one fer that kinda stuff. Ahm a miner, so that's pretty much the opposite of a botanist."

@,

Blaze over from Star to see his roommate. "Oh hey Whirl Wake. I guess you're the only pegasus I've really interacted with. I think Metoerology... Might be okay? Not really my cup of tea though."

@@Ampharos,

"Oh, I was kind of expecting everyone to be great at this except me." Cinder smiled. This was going to be her worst subject - she could already tell. Maybe if some of the others weren't too confident though, it might not be so obvious how badly she did.

Still, at least she wasn't going to be bored...

"I heard you playing piano by the way, your really good. I take it thats not something miners are usually good at?" She said.

Never quite forgotten.