Hallo Everypony!

TotalNeon

Hey Neon! Nice to see another fan join this forum! There's a bunch of good roleplays around here that you can join. And the fan-art section is just as great! Would like to see the kinds of illustrations you can do.

Hope u have a good time here! If you need someone to talk to or a new friend, I'll be more than happy to oblige.(:

• Brohoof 1

Hey Neon! Nice to see another fan join this forum! There's a bunch of good roleplays around here that you can join. And the fan-art section is just as great! Would like to see the kinds of illustrations you can do.

Hope u have a good time here! If you need someone to talk to or a new friend, I'll be more than happy to oblige.(:

Hi Dsanders! I'm looking forward to checking out the roleplay and art sections! Thanks for the welcome! :D

• Brohoof 1

You want to roleplay? We got em! Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will have an awesometacular time here my friend. Pony on!

veinred4_zps21971deb.jpg

Signature made by me.

"You thought you were there to guide me but you were only in my way."

Hello there total neon! Welcome to our humble cozy little section of the Internet here at mlp forums!

I'm not really a role player, or rather I've never rped before so im not totally sure how.

I did a few plays back when I was homeschooled if that counts :P, I've done some other random skits which people say I'm good at, I don't think im all that good but ya know :P.

Anyways I hope you have an awesome time here! I might not see you as much of your mostly on the RP forums, but I wanted to welcome you regardless and hope you have fun!

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Hello there total neon! Welcome to our humble cozy little section of the Internet here at mlp forums!

I'm not really a role player, or rather I've never rped before so im not totally sure how.

I did a few plays back when I was homeschooled if that counts :P, I've done some other random skits which people say I'm good at, I don't think im all that good but ya know :P.

Anyways I hope you have an awesome time here! I might not see you as much of your mostly on the RP forums, but I wanted to welcome you regardless and hope you have fun!

Thanks for welcoming me :D I've actually been spending most of my time in the Art section, so if you're there I'll see you around!

As for roleplaying, I started on a Zelda forum a few years ago, I'm not really good at it but it's a lot of fun. As for "how" to roleplay, it's sort of like writing a story as it goes along based on what you all write as a group, it's lots of fun! You should try it!

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for welcoming me :D I've actually been spending most of my time in the Art section, so if you're there I'll see you around!

As for roleplaying, I started on a Zelda forum a few years ago, I'm not really good at it but it's a lot of fun. As for "how" to roleplay, it's sort of like writing a story as it goes along based on what you all write as a group, it's lots of fun! You should try it!

Your welcome ;) and oh really? Well I spend a good bit of time in most of the forums aside from the RP section.

I've never done rping before, I may try it sometime, who knows, generally I'm busy keeping up with topics elsewhere so I never have the time, but I may check it out and try it sometime :P.

Hope to see ya around!

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Ello there! Nice avatar i like the mane  :blink:  M-must touch..  :wub:  An-anywho *Shakes head* Welcome to mlp f-forums... *Look sat mane* Graaaah! *Hides and covers face* Must stawp looking at mane  :(

Don't forget to smile!  P.S Have a nice day. (Becoming an Alicorn book 2)

A new Begging Finished Story:http://mlpforums.com/topic/64197-a-new-begging-chapter-4-finished/?p=1577775

Becoming an Alicorn Book 2 Story: http://mlpforums.com/topic/65857-book-2-becoming-an-alicorn-chapter-2-soon-to-come-out/

i7CmIs2.png

My Little Amnesia: The Helping Story Book 3: http://mlpforums.com/topic/73424-my-little-emneisa-the-helping-chapter-1-finished/