Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

(edited)

img-1643332-1-J8mFpRm.png

Important! Please read!

Hi guys, thanks a lot for all of your support, I'm glad that so many people like my drawings and leave requests here! Just an update, because I am changing some rules on this thread.

I'm really struggling to find a job, so I've managed to get a commission thread here. First of all, only one pony per person from now on (people who have requested multiple ponies before this update are fine, I'm highlighting their names in blue on the list.) If you've requested a pony before and want to request another one now, you'll have to go to my commissions thread and purchase an additional pony, they're $5.00 each after the first free one!

This is to help both me and the forums since they take a cut of the money!

For lovely Digital Paintings, High Quality Cutie Marks for your use, and additional ponies, visit my Commissions Thread!

It really helps me out img-1643332-2-smile.png thanks for reading!

Hello Everypony! Welcome to Total Neon's Request Thread! I'll draw, vector, and colour your OC for free! img-1643332-3-tongue.png

Current Waiting List
MultiMooHead
ActFast231
Sypherlen
Blazing Hoof
Solar Cloud
Arcanel
Scootaloler Lorentio
Moonlight Fire
Lovely

Completed Request Archive

Thinkin' Inks                                       Tobium Fission's OC          
Zamkin                                               ScientistGauge's OC
Wayland's OC                                    Yoyo
Kaynah                                               Ember
Al Nair Avoir
Pixie Dust
Questioner's OC
DXSilverX's OC
Sepia
Ocelot
Stardust
Ghostfire's OC
Minty Wintergreen's OC
Braith
Antidermis' OC
Blueberry Sketch
Ninja Trixie
Starry Night
Iris
Chivalry Knight
Rosemary Petal
USMCbrony141's OC
Pinkie Pyro and Ponified Pyro
Nit Pick
Frost and AJ
Brae-Ben (Giddyup)'s OC
Shardz
Lapis Lazuli
Robot Pony
Silver Storm
Rainbow Dash's OC
Sanura
Dog Ears
Whiterunner
Apple Stem (Adult)/(Foal)
Summerfall
Blind Skies
Lyona
Minty Wintergreen's other OC
Vapor Trail
Philip J. Fry
Golden Dawn
Mythos Gray
Stardream
Chubby Luna

Edited by TotalNeon

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saying, he's purple not blue. The lighting in my room is weird and it made the purple look blue

The purple is fairly dark. Can't wait to see the finished vector!

You can draw my OC if you'd like. :)

Here she is along with some references:

post-1372-0-38422900-1373568291_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-75472700-1373568294_thumb.png

post-1372-0-25683600-1373568308_thumb.png

post-1372-0-65459800-1373568313_thumb.png

post-1372-0-35692400-1373568321_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-80680900-1373568334_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-18617200-1373568348_thumb.jpg

Just to clarify, she is pregnant, not fat. :P

I don't have any specific pose for you, so whatever you'd like to draw is fine by me. If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks in advance~

Oh, the style is so adorable! might I perhaps make a request? >w<

Could you maybe make one of my OC? Some references can be found in my profile page, and for 'extra info' (If needed) can be found in the link, "Al Nair Avior - OC" in my signature.  I'm not picky with the position or anything, please do just as you'd like!

Thank you very much in advance! :D

(edited)

WOW! I really wasn't expecting this many replies! Thanks to those people who said they like my style, I really appreciate the feedback! I'll take on all of your requests, and I'll make a little list in the original post. Thanks for the interest everypony! :)

Just saying, he's purple not blue. The lighting in my room is weird and it made the purple look blue
The purple is fairly dark. Can't wait to see the finished vector!

Your request is finished :lol: hope you like it!

I haven't drawn many male ponies, so sorry if the proportions are a bit strange.

(Direct Link Download: http://i.imgur.com/XOa9X82.png )

XOa9X82.png

Edited by TotalNeon

(edited)

The background is transparent, it makes it easier to use in other pictures and stuff, you can even put your own background on if you like! But I can give it a black background if you want :)

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Removed quoted hidden post.

I am in!

Your art seems pretty neat by the way, with a bit more practice, you could become even better than what you think!

Anyways, OC is in the description, along with some references for help if you need some.

Reference:

serious_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6d2xi2

cool_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d6au7ni.jp

@@TotalNeon,

A black background is fine thanks. I'd rather have it be opaque than have his mane invisible :P Thank you though. It really is a good piece of art. Then again I wouldn't be asking for you to tweak it if I didn't like it altogether... 

I am in!

Your art seems pretty neat by the way, with a bit more practice, you could become even better than what you think!

Anyways, OC is in the description, along with some references for help if you need some.

Reference:

img-1645206-1-serious_swift_star_by_dxsi

img-1645206-2-cool_swift_star_by_dxsilve

Thanks! Hopefully drawing all these ponies will get me somewhere :lol: they're really fun to draw :) Adding you to the request list :D

@@TotalNeon,

A black background is fine thanks. I'd rather have it be opaque than have his mane invisible :P Thank you though. It really is a good piece of art. Then again I wouldn't be asking for you to tweak it if I didn't like it altogether...

http://i.imgur.com/YC346Gm.png

YC346Gm.png

There you go! if you ever need the transparent version for any reason, it'll still be here on this thread somewhere :lol: Glad you like the picture! :)

(edited)

The two images I have on this thread are at unusual angles considering MLP, maybe that's why they don't seem MLPish :lol: thanks though!

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Removed quoted hidden post.

Sweet, I love your style. I tried to figure Ink Scape out and had no clue what I was doing. Anywho, I'd be mighty 'preciative if you could draw my OC Sepia for me! 

img-1645283-1-2p2uj6x.png

Thank you very much for your time mate.

I only downloaded Ink Scape yesterday, it's a little bit confusing took me a while to figure out how to change the thickness of the lines :lol: Added you to this list! :)

My OC is in my profile page underneath the spoiler. I would very much so like to see my Zebra OC, Zamkin, as a snake with pegasus wings.

it's finished! I hope this is the sort of thing you wanted!

onBuRJg.png

This one was really fun to draw and colour actually, hope you like it

Can you do My Ponysona please? :D First time hopfully somepony can/will do it ^w^ Thanks a bunch!  

Good luck with the Practic and all by the way ^w^

Your request is finished! The reference image was a bit small but I got around it in the end, hope you like the finished picture!

NScDqLO.png

You can draw my OC if you'd like. :)

Here she is along with some references:

Just to clarify, she is pregnant, not fat. :P

I don't have any specific pose for you, so whatever you'd like to draw is fine by me. If you have any questions just ask.

Thanks in advance~

I've finished your request! Your snake ponies are really cool, and it was pretty fun to draw! My drawing seems a little bit off though, I think I messed up the head proportion a bit. I hope you like it anyway!

cPZonNm.png

I would love to have my OC drawn and I would appreciate it alot :) please let me know if you can add me to your list. Here is the link to his character page. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocelot-r3834

Of course! :) I'm adding you to the list now, your OC looks really cool by the way!

I've finished your request! Your snake ponies are really cool, and it was pretty fun to draw! My drawing seems a little bit off though, I think I messed up the head proportion a bit. I hope you like it anyway!

I can see that the head looks a tad weird. Along with her wrong hair color. :( Her scale pattern seems to be missing as well...

Besides those things, the snake anatomy is well done, the spear is right, and I like the hair feathers. :)

Thank you~

(edited)

I can see that the head looks a tad weird. Along with her wrong hair color. :( Her scale pattern seems to be missing as well...

Besides those things, the snake anatomy is well done, the spear is right, and I like the hair feathers. :)

Thank you~

woops :blush: I genuinely forgot the scale patterns, I can add those. I can change the hair colour too while I'm at it :lol: sorry about that

afaZJt2.png

There you go, I hope that makes it a little bit better! :)

Edited by TotalNeon

There you go, I hope that makes it a little bit better! :)

Yeahhh! (I literally said that out loud when I seen the fixed version.)

That looks much better! Thank you for fixing it for me!

Good luck on your future requests~

Yeahhh! (I literally said that out loud when I seen the fixed version.)

That looks much better! Thank you for fixing it for me!

Good luck on your future requests~

You're welcome, and thanks a lot! :D I can't believe that I somehow missed the snake pattern the first time :lol: I'm really glad you like it! :)

Oh, the style is so adorable! might I perhaps make a request? >w<

Could you maybe make one of my OC? Some references can be found in my profile page, and for 'extra info' (If needed) can be found in the link, "Al Nair Avior - OC" in my signature.  I'm not picky with the position or anything, please do just as you'd like!

Thank you very much in advance! :D

I've finished your request! This one was fun to draw, your OC has a pretty nice colour scheme to work with, reminds me of Steampunk!

4P3KY4Q.png

You're welcome, and thanks a lot! :D I can't believe that I somehow missed the snake pattern the first time :lol: I'm really glad you like it! :)

I've finished your request! This one was fun to draw, your OC has a pretty nice colour scheme to work with, reminds me of Steampunk!

4P3KY4Q.png

She looks lovely!! >w< Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into this! :3 I love the expression also! Thank you so much for both this adorable picture, AND the compliment! I'm so glad that you had fun with her! ^w^ Thanks a bunch, again!

(edited)

She looks lovely!! >w< Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into this! :3 I love the expression also! Thank you so much for both this adorable picture, AND the compliment! I'm so glad that you had fun with her! ^w^ Thanks a bunch, again!

You're very welcome! :D I'm glad you like it so much! I'm just happy that people like the pictures I'm giving them so far, makes it worthwhile :)

I think your art style is adorable. :3 If you want to and aren't already swamped with replies You could draw my OC Pixie Dust. 

Thank you~

Finished your request! Decided to go for a running/rearing pose. Her hair colours are really cool, and it was fun to colour! Hope you like it! :D

m5a1MJc.png

Also if you are not too busy, my OC (pic is profile pic) would not object. It would be very interesting to see what happens to him.

Finished your request! I hope this is the sort of thing you wanted, your image was a little bit small but I think I got the clothes fairly accurate

b1fWoV3.png

Edited by TotalNeon

I love your drawing style and if your not to swamped with requests can you pretty please do my Stardust, and if you can, can you make her look evil-ish. If not I'll defintely be happy with it 'cause I just love how people do their own take of her.

post-15259-0-96537900-1373450742.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg