Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

I would like you to draw my OC, if you would kindly.

Thanks in advance~!

Your request is done! Hope it looks like how you wanted it

KCCxnGm.png

Just the first one then? I really need it. Please and thank you with a cookie on top! Also, by the way your artwork is so awesome biggrin.png

That's fine biggrin.png and thanks a lot biggrin.png you're already up on the list so I'll PM you when it's finished smile.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Ah, gods, sorry for forgetting to respond to this.

Anywho, I do really like the drawing you made. Much appreciated!

I was wondering, though, do you think you could give his mane a darker shade of brown? Like, an actual darker brown?

Don't mean to sound ungrateful; It's great as it is now, but I would like the darker brown,. Of course, I don't want to be a nuisance, so if you don't want to, don't worry about it.

Thanks either way~! I really do love it! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry again for the excessive changes, it's just that this is my first OC and I want it to be awesome.

-ReelyRandom

Your request is finished! I'm sorry it took so long (I feel like I'm saying that an awful lot >.> ) I hope you like it biggrin.png

khgro4w.png

I'll hopefully get around to the rest of the requests soon >.< this Art course I'm on is a bit draining laugh.png

Can you make a cover art for a story? If so, can you make Diamond Tiara and my OC Apple Stem kissing lightly? Nothing all too sexual I have many reasons.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/apple-stem-child-r3758 (Even though I know you drew him, can you make it a new pose?)

I do commissions for things like that, I only do one pony per person for free now because I'm finding it hard to get a job laugh.png if you still want this request you should check out my commissions thread smile.png it's $5.00 (Canadian) per pony after the initial free one :)

Did i make a request here? I didn't? What a shame! Can you draw my OC Selune Darkeye? Link in the signature with lots of reference pics. EDIT:Could you attempt a Genderswapped version? Just saying... 

Edited by nioniosbbbb

• 3 weeks later...

These are pretty good! Would you be willing to give an OC of mine a go? I dont have any references, just a description here.

Its just missing a cutie mark description, but I have an image of that here:

post-3585-0-29170700-1383511611_thumb.png

Thanks! ^^

Edited by ~Lawful WR~

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys, I've been gone for apparently nearly three months or something >.< I actually sort of lost the magical ability to draw ponies for a while but it seems to be back now, I dunno what happened there img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Art course has been really taking it out of me, but I'm going to try to start doing these requests again. In fact, I've finished yours, Minath!

@@TotalNeon,

I was wondering if you could do my ponysona, Minath? Her character page is full of references, and that's in my signature! Please and thank you!

CBSIk7P.png

Hope you like it!

• 4 months later...

HALOOOOOOOOOU

Can i have my 2 OCS, Lightning Dash and Lightning Sketch?

Both of them have a black mane and a white coat and of course since they are brothers, both are a pegasus.

And both of them are stallions...

But LD has a body kind of like a mare... and his mane is like Rainbow Dash... his cutie mark is a lightning bolt (yellow)

Lightning Sketch has a mane like Button Mash and his cutie mark is a pencil

• 11 months later...

@@TotalNeon,

I may have a player or two seeking to have their character drawn, if you're still around and doing requests?

Especially the 'one free OC request per member', for those that have never contacted you before... unless you're not doing that anymore that is.

• 1 year later...

Hi! If you could draw my of, that would be epic! My OC is my profile picture, and although you can't really see it, her cutie mark is a seven point star, with small stars around it. If I were to add anything else it would be that she loves looking up at the nighttime sky in wonder, especially the stars, hence cutie mark. If you arenot able to do mine I understand, I just want to say your drawings look amazing.