Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

You can draw my main OC Nit Pick.

Cutie mark reference: http://asknitpick.tumblr.com/post/28657866798/heres-another-draft-less-sketchy-and-a-new-cutie

Here's just the ask blog: http://asknitpick.tumblr.com/

His build is the same as Big Mac's with a more shapely rump for the mares ;3

His mane is the more recent posts or like the one in my Avatar icon. Basically a quaft of hair curls around from his right and points to his left.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you draw mine 

His names Frost, He Is A Snow white Pegasus with a Mohawk like Mane which is Light Blue and White same with the tail

His Cutie mark Is A Frozen Cloud

i would be really happy if you did this :D

I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC (me) with a pride flag. ^_^

My OC is in my profile picture, which I drew (and not too well).    :)  If you're thinking about poses or actions, know that I am a very happy and excited person, not to mention super gay.

I always wear this white baseball cap, and it's bill is black  :)

Here is my cutie mark:

post-12997-0-79309000-1374683490_thumb.p

Thanks!   

Cutie mark reference: http://asknitpick.tumblr.com/post/28657866798/heres-another-draft-less-sketchy-and-a-new-cutie

Here's just the ask blog: http://asknitpick.tumblr.com/

His build is the same as Big Mac's with a more shapely rump for the mares ;3

His mane is the more recent posts or like the one in my Avatar icon. Basically a quaft of hair curls around from his right and points to his left.

Sure, I've added you to the list :D

Could you draw mine 

His names Frost, He Is A Snow white Pegasus with a Mohawk like Mane which is Light Blue and White same with the tail

Of course :) he sounds quite cool (no pun intended) I've added you to the list :)

I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC (me) with a pride flag. ^_^

My OC is in my profile picture, which I drew (and not too well).    :)  If you're thinking about poses or actions, know that I am a very happy and excited person, not to mention super gay.

I always wear this white baseball cap, and it's bill is black  :)

Thanks!

I'll draw your OC, but I'm sorry, I'm personally not very comfortable making pictures which refer to sexual orientation and the like, so is your OC by himself alright? :)

(edited)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shardz-r3274

Can you draw Shardz messing around with a ball?

I want to change the look, so can you change the Hairband to Purple?

Thank you!

I hope you get good practice!

Sure! I read her backstory, it's quite sad :( Playing with a ball should be an interesting pose to draw too :) I'll add you to the list now

Hello, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for somepony to draw my OC, so here he is, you can just make his cutie mark the USMC eagle, globe and anchor, and maybe him at the position of attention (standing very seriously), if its not to much trouble. Thank you :catface:

I've finished your request! Hope you like it!

9jz9PT8.png

Edited by TotalNeon

"I'll draw your OC, but I'm sorry, I'm personally not very comfortable making pictures which refer to sexual orientation and the like, so is your OC by himself alright? :)"

@TotalNeon

That sounds perfectly fine :)  Thank you!

(edited)

"I'll draw your OC, but I'm sorry, I'm personally not very comfortable making pictures which refer to sexual orientation and the like, so is your OC by himself alright? :)"

@TotalNeon

That sounds perfectly fine :)  Thank you!

I'm glad that's okay with you! :) I'll add you to the list now then :D

By the way everypony reading, I'm going away yet again next week D: so I won't be able to work on any request until like, next saturday I think :( sorry everyone!

I don't know if you'd want to do this and if you wouldn't I would understand, but if you could make a picture of a ponified pyro with Pinkie Pyro together I would extremely appreciate it bro!

Your request is finished! I hope you like it, this one was lots of fun :D

img-1689959-1-8Hbv6rH.png

Your request is finished :D I hope you like it, he was fun to draw :) your askblog is pretty cool too :D I used to run a few of those

img-1689959-2-GA6I5Dy.png

Could you draw mine

Your request is done! Hope you like it :D

mAxWdrP.png

Edited by TotalNeon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad that's okay with you! :) I'll add you to the list now then :D

By the way everypony reading, I'm going away yet again next week D: so I won't be able to work on any request until like, next saturday I think :( sorry everyone!

Your request is finished! I hope you like it, this one was lots of fun :D

img-1689959-1-8Hbv6rH.png

Your request is finished :D I hope you like it, he was fun to draw :) your askblog is pretty cool too :D I used to run a few of those

img-1689959-2-GA6I5Dy.png

Your request is done! Hope you like it :D

img-1689959-3-mAxWdrP.png

nice but if you look at my oc Frost for the right mane style, sorry but you know. ill post the link into the PM you sent me, hope im not a bother :P

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Lapis Lazuli, with a sword. The sword is to be strapped to his left shoulder, sort of like this.
Pony_Roy.png

The sword should look like this, but with the sheath in the second picture. I'd like for the sword to be in the sheath, of course.
XoKiozo.jpgswHBDzJ.jpg

You can find the link to his profile down in my signature. There you will find a few pictures and his color palette. Thank you for your time.

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Lapis Lazuli, with a sword.

You can find the link to his profile down in my signature. There you will find a few pictures and his color palette. Thank you for your time.

Alright, I'll check out his profile, he seems really interesting and looks pretty fun to illustrate! I've added you to the list :D

Hiyo!

My OC is a mechano pony, known as 'Robot Pony'!

She had a terrible accident and has now been retrofitted like the terminator! yeah!

Please have her attempting to smile!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/robot-pony-r4134

Oh COOL! ROBOTS! I love robots :D always have, this should be tonnes of fun! Sounds like quite a challenge too, I'll add you to the list right away!

After seeing your examples, I really admire your style.

Mind drawing my OC Silver Storm? Sorry if this isn't a good enough ref but it's kind of the only one.

Thanks a lot :D I don't think my style is admirable, but I'm happy you think it is :)

I'll draw your OC, but I can't really make out his cutie mark entirely, it's a thundercloud right? Just have to make sure :)

Thanks a lot :D I don't think my style is admirable, but I'm happy you think it is :)

I'll draw your OC, but I can't really make out his cutie mark entirely, it's a thundercloud right? Just have to make sure :)

Ha your art style is a lot better than what I can do. Also his cutie mark is a thundercloud with a silver thunderbolt coming out of it.. Thank you in advance.

(edited)

Ha your art style is a lot better than what I can do. Also his cutie mark is a thundercloud with a silver thunderbolt coming out of it.. Thank you in advance.

Right, thanks for that :) I'll add you to the list now :D May take a couple of days, I'm being really inconsistent recently :lol: I'm aiming to get most of these done tomorrow

I need somepony to draw a picture of my OC

Thanks!

Your request is finished! I hope you like it :D his colour scheme was nice to work with! :)

IiXcEu9.png

Edited by TotalNeon

Wow you seem to have improved quite a lot since my request! That's a pretty short amount of time. Could I make another request? Could you do my OC Dog Ears? I just don't really have any art of him so... You could do Blaze Finder instead actually... Ah I don't really care, could you just do Dog Ears or Blaze Finder?

I would really like to have my OC drawn please! Thanks! Oh.. And if possible, please try to make it 150kb or less... I wanted to make this my new avatar!I wanted her to be in a "arms folded" position with a Singapore Flag as the background!

Thanks! :lol: 

Here's the link:http://mlpforums.com/uploads/be1939542e0e6a09185d3efea123b79d.png

Edited by Rainbow Dash

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shardz-r3274

Can you draw Shardz messing around with a ball?

I want to change the look, so can you change the Hairband to Purple?

Thank you!

I hope you get good practice!

Finished your request!  Hope you like it :D

Dswrwde.png

I love your arts! :) Could you please do me a pic of my OC Sanura? She's a half zebra and her reference pic is in the link below. Thanks in advance!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sanura-r3501

Wow you seem to have improved quite a lot since my request! That's a pretty short amount of time. Could I make another request? Could you do my OC Dog Ears? I just don't really have any art of him so... You could do Blaze Finder instead actually... Ah I don't really care, could you just do Dog Ears or Blaze Finder?

I would really like to have my OC drawn please! Thanks! Oh.. And if possible, please try to make it 150kb or less... I wanted to make this my new avatar!I wanted her to be in a "arms folded" position with a Singapore Flag as the background!

Thanks! :lol: 

Here's the link:http://mlpforums.com/uploads/be1939542e0e6a09185d3efea123b79d.png

These requests all sound fine :D Adding you all to the list right now! And thanks for your compliments :)

Perfect :D

Just FREAKING AMAZING :DDDDDD

Your awesomeness is Times 30!

Thankyou  Your the best for the art, I shall update my character page with your art, Giving you credit.

:D

(edited)

I'd like for you to draw my OC, Lapis Lazuli, with a sword.

Your request is finished! Hope you like it :D I thought he'd look cool with a book in his mouth, after seeing the other images of him, but if you don't want it I can edit it out :lol:

img-1730209-1-FpkF2gL.png

Perfect :D

Just FREAKING AMAZING :DDDDDD

Your awesomeness is Times 30!

Thankyou  Your the best for the art, I shall update my character page with your art, Giving you credit.

:D

I'm glad you like it so much :D It was a fun pose to draw :) you're very welcome!

Hiyo!

My OC is a mechano pony, known as 'Robot Pony'!

She had a terrible accident and has now been retrofitted like the terminator! yeah!

Please have her attempting to smile!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/robot-pony-r4134

Your request is done! I hope it's what you had in mind, this one was a bit more complicated :lol:

9DEQs0M.png

Edited by TotalNeon

Your request is finished!
It looks awesome! But yes, it could do without the book. He looks kind of silly with it in his mouth. I'd like it edited out, please. Thank you very much, though. I love it. 

It looks awesome! But yes, it could do without the book. He looks kind of silly with it in his mouth. I'd like it edited out, please. Thank you very much, though. I love it.

Sorry about that, the book was a bit of a spur-of-the-moment decision, I suppose he does look a bit silly with it :lol: here's him without the book, I'm glad you liked it anyway!

2Y9fLyF.png