Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

I love your drawing style and if your not to swamped with requests can you pretty please do my Stardust, and if you can, can you make her look evil-ish. If not I'll defintely be happy with it 'cause I just love how people do their own take of her.

Of course! It should be fun to draw an evil pose actually, haven't done an evil pose for a pony before. I'm adding you to the list now! :)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Glad you like it enough for it to be your new avatar! :) I was a bit worried that I'd get his clothes wrong, I'm glad you're happy with it! :D

Edited by Chigens and Kay
Removed quoted hidden post.

(edited)

Hi, I was wondering if you could do my oc, I don't have a picture for reference but she is a gray blue unicorn with short shaggy black and midnight blue mane and tail, and her cutie mark is a shield with a droplet of water on top. Also if you could make her pose in an epic stance that would be awesome! Thanks

Edited by Ghostfire

I hope you aren't too overflowed with requests. Well, here's my request. Can you go on Pony Creator and paste this in the Advanced section? 

2S2S0001004E1993FEB17D002010000A0ON1837000000000W15E0089FFFFFE0W107F3FCC004CB2

That's my OC. I can't upload a picture since my PC simply refuses to do so. If you're too overflowed with requests, I can abandon my request if you like..

(edited)

I love your art from previous OCs. If you're still up and doing requests, I wanted to know if you could do my OC?

I'm happy that you like my art! Of course I'll draw your OC, I'll add you to the list right now :)

I am in!

Your art seems pretty neat by the way, with a bit more practice, you could become even better than what you think!

Your request is finished! I hope you like it! :D

img-1650752-1-jvpSQVG.png

Hi, I was wondering if you could do my oc, I don't have a picture for reference but she is a gray blue unicorn with short shaggy black and midnight blue mane and tail, and her cutie mark is a shield with a droplet of water on top. Also if you could make her pose in an epic stance that would be awesome! Thanks

This should be interesting, I haven't drawn another person's pony without reference before, should be fun! :D adding you to the list

I hope you aren't too overflowed with requests. Well, here's my request. Can you go on Pony Creator and paste this in the Advanced section? 

2S2S0001004E1993FEB17D002010000A0ON1837000000000W15E0089FFFFFE0W107F3FCC004CB2

That's my OC. I can't upload a picture since my PC simply refuses to do so. If you're too overflowed with requests, I can abandon my request if you like..

Got the image! I'll add you to the list now :D

Sweet, I love your style. I tried to figure Ink Scape out and had no clue what I was doing. Anywho, I'd be mighty 'preciative if you could draw my OC Sepia for me!

Thank you very much for your time mate.

I've finished your request! Hope you like it :) his scarf was fun :lol:

FBnB1zG.png

Edited by TotalNeon

I really like your art and my poor OC Braith hasn't been getting much love as of late. I'd love some art of her!

Name/Link: Braith

Gender: female (however, she is a little more stocky than a regular mare)

Body Colour: same as in her photo; maybe a tiny bit yellower

Eye Colour: 

Left Eye (green): 54BA35

Right Eye (yellow): E7ED38

Mane/Tail Colours:

Main Part: 6D1D26

Streak (similar placement as in photo on her profile): 2EEAA2

Mane/Tail Style: similar to the one in her profile photo, only more filled out (thicker, as you may).

Other: Built more powerfully than a regular mare; very muscular, more like a stallion. Her eyes are shaped more like Twilight Sparkle's. Her cutie mark has the head of the note facing to the left; here is a crap diagram.

Capture_zps0c1239f6.png

The wrench is plain grey and the flames go (from the centre): yellow, orange, red.

Wrench colour: 9E9D9C

Red: CE2D2D

Orange: EA8623

Yellow: F7F25D

Pose: I'd like her to be in a pose similar to this; have her eyes looking at the viewer in a friendly aggressive way like Rainbow's eyes here and holding a red-hot iron in her (smiling) mouth (obviously just the tip is hot, LOL) and a bucket of water in the hoof that is up in the air.

Thank you and cheers!

I really like your art and my poor OC Braith hasn't been getting much love as of late. I'd love some art of her!

She seems really cool! I'll add you to the list :D thanks for the specifications too, I'll try to make it as accurate as possible! :D

Hello fellow organic rahi, as you may have guessed I am here to request a drawing of one of my OCs.

His reference is right here, following this link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/--r2866

Please, you may draw him in a "cool" pose. Preferably exhibiting his "swag".

Alsoifyoudon'tdomybiddingyou'lldie

Thanks in advance.

--Teridax

I'll add you to the list, I can't quite make out his cutie mark though :S it says it's being redesigned so I can just leave the final image with a blank flank if you like :)

Um, wow. I, uh, really like the hat?

Okay, here is all I got:

Good Things:

1. Stripes are cool.

2. Wings are open.

Things I don't like:

1. Has arms

2. Mane is mess

I'll add you to the list, I can't quite make out his cutie mark though :S it says it's being redesigned so I can just leave the final image with a blank flank if you like :)

Oh, sorry for that. Well, I actually already know how his redesigned self will be, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it.

The changes I made with his redesign are right here:

- His coat color is no longer brown. Now it is some dark red.

- His mane color is still brown.

- He is still a pegasus.

- He still has his shades, but he never uses them.

- His eye color is orange.

- His cutie mark is now a flaming tire.

That is all. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

(edited)

Things I don't like:

1. Has arms

2. Mane is mess

Sorry, when you said snake I assumed you meant one of Chigen's  Snake Ponies not an actual snake :\

As for the mane do you mean that I messed it up in design, or you'd prefer the mane itself to be less messy styled?

I'll try to fix it where I can, sorry that it wasn't what you wanted :S

Oh, sorry for that. Well, I actually already know how his redesigned self will be, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it.

The changes I made with his redesign are right here:

- His coat color is no longer brown. Now it is some dark red.

- His mane color is still brown.

- He is still a pegasus.

- He still has his shades, but he never uses them.

- His eye color is orange.

- His cutie mark is now a flaming tire.

That is all. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

it's fine, it's not an inconvenience in the slightest :) you're on the list so I'll see what I can do :D

Edited by TotalNeon

I'm happy that you like my art! Of course I'll draw your OC, I'll add you to the list right now :)

Your request is finished! I hope you like it! :D

img-1650752-1-jvpSQVG.png

This should be interesting, I haven't drawn another person's pony without reference before, should be fun! :D adding you to the list

Got the image! I'll add you to the list now :D

I've finished your request! Hope you like it :) his scarf was fun :lol:

img-1650752-2-FBnB1zG.png

Wow, thank you so much!

He looks pretty cool, as usual that is. XD

Anyways, great work, and I do enjoy it, thank you for the generous art!

(edited)

Can you do my OC Blueberry Sketch?

Also, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

draw her in this style? Thank you :)

Thanks!

Of course! I'll add you to the list now :)

also, for everyone reading, requests might start going a bit slower from this point on I've got a couple of other projects going at the same time as this now :)

Cheers! This came out so well mate! Love it :3 Yeah I like the way you did the scarf and facial expression! That's how I look at school :yay:

Glad you like it! :D

Edited by TotalNeon

Your Art looks awesome, so Im going to leave a Request here.

Can you do Trixie, in any pose, preferably a ninja pose, in a ninja suit. The ninja suit doesn't cover her eyes or horn, but it lets alittle bit of her mane near her face out near her eye. Hope it's not too simple for you!

~CG

Your Art looks awesome, so Im going to leave a Request here.

Can you do Trixie, in any pose, preferably a ninja pose, in a ninja suit. The ninja suit doesn't cover her eyes or horn, but it lets alittle bit of her mane near her face out near her eye. Hope it's not too simple for you!

~CG

Yeah I'll have a go at that :D sounds like an interesting request to draw, adding you to the list

I would love to have my OC drawn and I would appreciate it alot :) please let me know if you can add me to your list. Here is the link to his character page.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocelot-r3834

Your request is finished! :D Hope you like it!

qCxPNfI.png

(edited)

You're so amazing!!!!! Can you draw Starry Night in wet mane form?? She's my first oc and I'd really REALLY appreciate you for it! So yay for art!!

http://iluvderpy.deviantart.com/art/Starry-Night-385585940?ga_submit_new=10%3A1373901860

aw, thanks :D glad you like my art, of course I'll take on your request! I'll add you to the list now!

I love your drawing style and if your not to swamped with requests can you pretty please do my Stardust, and if you can, can you make her look evil-ish. If not I'll defintely be happy with it 'cause I just love how people do their own take of her.

I've finished your request, hope you like it!

img-1656189-1-kSF8x0L.png

I've finished your request :) I hope you like it

jvHXkD1.png

Edited by TotalNeon

(edited)

Thank you so much she looks awesome, it looks exactly how I imagined her. You are an amazing artist, keep up the good work. XOXO

:lol: Thank you very much! And you're very welcome! I'm really glad that the design is what you wanted and that you like the picture :D

Edited by TotalNeon

(edited)

I know you have lots of requests you're balancing on your shoulders, but you think you could do mine? Her name's Iris, and she has a shimmery golden mane, and a sleek white body. She is taller than most ponies her age, and has big golden eyes to match her long eyelashes and her cutie mark is a potted plant with three leaves. (I literally cut that from my OC page to save some time  :lol: )  She's kinds shy, so think of a pose that Flutters would be in, like her blushing or something like that. If you can't I understand, but I'd love it if you could.

Thanks!

Edited by LadyButterfly

Thank you for drawing stardust for me! She looks lovely and I do love her pose, you did perfect in getting the evil look and I do love how you added the magic there. Thank you so much!

I know you have lots of requests you're balancing on your shoulders, but you think you could do mine? Her name's Iris, and she has a shimmery golden mane, and a sleek white body. She is taller than most ponies her age, and has big golden eyes to match her long eyelashes and her cutie mark is a potted plant with three leaves. (I literally cut that from my OC page to save some time  :lol: )  She's kinds shy, so think of a pose that Flutters would be in, like her blushing or something like that. If you can't I understand, but I'd love it if you could.

Thanks!

Did I reply to this? :blink:  I thought I did but maybe not. Yes I'll do your request :D I've added you to the list! :)

Thank you for drawing stardust for me! She looks lovely and I do love her pose, you did perfect in getting the evil look and I do love how you added the magic there. Thank you so much!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it, this was the first picture I've done which includes magic :D