Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Art Requests (For Practice!)

TotalNeon

(edited)

Hi there, i heard you had some mad artistic skills and i was wondering if you could draw my OC for me, that is, if your willing, if not then i totally understand... anyway my OC is the pic i am currently using (Chivalry Knight). Can't wait to see it, that is if you can do it, if not then i totally understand. (also if you can't see it, Chivalry Knight's cutey mark is a cracked shield with a broken sword overlapping it.)

I'm truly grateful to you for taking your time to read this post x3

Edited by ChivalryKnight

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hi there, i heard you had some mad artistic skills and i was wondering if you could draw my OC for me, that is, if your willing, if not then i totally understand... anyway my OC is the pic i am currently using (Chivalry Knight). Can't wait to see it, that is if you can do it, if not then i totally understand. (also if you can't see it, Chivalry Knight's cutey mark is a cracked shield with a broken sword overlapping it.)

I'm truly grateful to you for taking your time to read this post x3

I wouldn't say that I have mad artistic skills at all :lol: but of course I'll take on your OC request, I'm adding you to the list now :D

I hope you aren't too overflowed with requests. Well, here's my request. Can you go on Pony Creator and paste this in the Advanced section?

2S2S0001004E1993FEB17D002010000A0ON1837000000000W15E0089FFFFFE0W107F3FCC004CB2

That's my OC. I can't upload a picture since my PC simply refuses to do so. If you're too overflowed with requests, I can abandon my request if you like..

Finished your request! I hope you like it! :D

img-1659610-1-2GHT8UG.png

I really like your art and my poor OC Braith hasn't been getting much love as of late. I'd love some art of her!

Your request is finished! But I might have got it a bit wrong, you mentioned a wrench in while describing her cutie mark and I didn't really understand what you meant so I just left it out all together, sorry about that :S I hope you still like the picture regardless (and I hope it's accurate to what you wanted :lol: )

img-1659610-2-B2k1lyx.png

Oh, sorry for that. Well, I actually already know how his redesigned self will be, and I'm sorry I didn't mention it.

The changes I made with his redesign are right here:

- His coat color is no longer brown. Now it is some dark red.

- His mane color is still brown.

- He is still a pegasus.

- He still has his shades, but he never uses them.

- His eye color is orange.

- His cutie mark is now a flaming tire.

That is all. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Your request is finished! Hope you like it!

img-1659610-3-DbcSQnN.png

Can you do my OC Blueberry Sketch?

Also, can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE

draw her in this style? Thank you :)

Thanks!

Your request is finished! I hope you like it! :D

img-1659610-4-nMBAIE8.png

Your Art looks awesome, so Im going to leave a Request here.

Can you do Trixie, in any pose, preferably a ninja pose, in a ninja suit. The ninja suit doesn't cover her eyes or horn, but it lets alittle bit of her mane near her face out near her eye. Hope it's not too simple for you!

~CG

I've finished your request! It was way too much fun to draw :lol:

img-1659610-5-yNuu7s6.png

You're so amazing!!!!! Can you draw Starry Night in wet mane form?? She's my first oc and I'd really REALLY appreciate you for it! So yay for art!!

http://iluvderpy.deviantart.com/art/Starry-Night-385585940?ga_submit_new=10%3A1373901860

I've finished your request! Hope you like it :)

g2YB3MR.png

Edited by TotalNeon

@@TotalNeon

LOL, well, a wrench is a type of tool; assumed you knew, sorry. I mean, since it's done, thanks; I was going to use it as an avatar but I'll cut her body out and just use a head image. XD

Thanks! It's lovely besides.

(edited)

@@TotalNeon

LOL, well, a wrench is a type of tool; assumed you knew, sorry. I mean, since it's done, thanks; I was going to use it as an avatar but I'll cut her body out and just use a head image. XD

Thanks! It's lovely besides.

:lol: I know what a wrench is, what I meant was, I didn't know where you wanted it to be in the image. Sorry for being a bit confusing there :S

I'm glad that you still like it! :D

Edited by TotalNeon

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! She looks fat but it's still amazing. :P  I am sooo happy that you did this for me!

100 CHARACTER LIMIT

You're welcome! I'm sorry that I made her kinda fat :S I didn't really notice until you mentioned it. I'm glad that you still like it despite that :)

@@TotalNeon

It was part of her cutie mark; it was described in her little page thingy that I linked; I also thought I had put it in her description but I guess I didn't, sorry. It was a wrench SHAPED like an eighth note. Unfortunately I cannot use it as her official art for my fanfiction due to that minor error, though I would have liked to, but no matter, there's always more artists out there, and it's still a good drawing. So again, thanks very much. 

If you're ever up for more requests from me I'd be happy to send them on over, though. :-)

@@TotalNeon

It was part of her cutie mark; it was described in her little page thingy that I linked; I also thought I had put it in her description but I guess I didn't, sorry. It was a wrench SHAPED like an eighth note. Unfortunately I cannot use it as her official art for my fanfiction due to that minor error, though I would have liked to, but no matter, there's always more artists out there, and it's still a good drawing. So again, thanks very much. 

If you're ever up for more requests from me I'd be happy to send them on over, though. :-)

Oh! I think I understand now! I can change it if you like :) I should have read the page you linked, I must have missed it somehow :S sorry about that, if you still want to use the image I can edit it. It shouldn't be too difficult to change :)

Oh my gosh, this is amazing! The head does look a bit off shape, but that's minor and it doesn't really matter. Thank you SOOO much!

You're welcome! I'm glad you like it! I do usually go wrong with the head :S it's one of the things that I'm trying to improve on with these requests :lol:

Any chance you could draw my Rose? I must say, I think you're very good at drawing dem ponies :3

Much better than me, at least. 

Here she is: 

:lol: Thank you! I'm glad you like the illustrations I've done so far :D Of course I'll take on your request :)  I'm adding you to the list now!

:lol: Thank you! I'm glad you like the illustrations I've done so far :D Of course I'll take on your request :)  I'm adding you to the list now!

yey thanks so much :squee:

I can't wait to see how you draw her, btw, her cutiemark is a blue teacup on a white saucer. Don't forget her scarf! (I can't say how many times I and others hape :P)

Oh! I think I understand now! I can change it if you like :) I should have read the page you linked, I must have missed it somehow :S sorry about that, if you still want to use the image I can edit it. It shouldn't be too difficult to change :)

Oh my god, haha, can you do that? It would be amazing if you could. :3

So just to clarify; the wrench is what is shaped like an eighth note. So it's bent like that, the head of the wrench being the head of the note. :-)

THANK YOOOU

I know you have lots of requests you're balancing on your shoulders, but you think you could do mine? Her name's Iris, and she has a shimmery golden mane, and a sleek white body. She is taller than most ponies her age, and has big golden eyes to match her long eyelashes and her cutie mark is a potted plant with three leaves. (I literally cut that from my OC page to save some time :lol: ) She's kinds shy, so think of a pose that Flutters would be in, like her blushing or something like that. If you can't I understand, but I'd love it if you could.

Thanks!

I've finished your request! I hope it's accurate to what you had in mind! Haven't really attempted a shy pose before so I hope it's alright!

2MEnJ2a.png

Hello, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for somepony to draw my OC, so here he is, you can just make his cutie mark the USMC eagle, globe and anchor, and maybe him at the position of attention (standing very seriously), if its not to much trouble. Thank you :catface:      

Hello, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for somepony to draw my OC, so here he is, you can just make his cutie mark the USMC eagle, globe and anchor, and maybe him at the position of attention (standing very seriously), if its not to much trouble. Thank you :catface:      

Of course I'll draw your request :) I'll add you to the list now.

Anybody reading, I'll be quite busy over the next week and this weekend, I'm dogsitting :o

(edited)

Um, just a quick note, if you haven't started already on my drawing, then I just want to specify that Chivalry is a Unicorn and that his cutie mark is a broken sword with a cracked shield overlapping it.

Sorry these requests have been going slow, I actually vectored your drawing yesterday :) but I was at a comic convention today so I haven't had a chance to finish it. I'll probably have it coloured in maybe an hour, so check back here in a bit :)

EDIT: Here it is!

aGKtOoY.png

Edited by TotalNeon

RosemaryPetal, on 18 Jul 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

Any chance you could draw my Rose? I must say, I think you're very good at drawing dem ponies :3

Much better than me, at least.

Here she is:

Your request is done! Unfortunatly, because I'm away from home right now and using a temporary computer, I've been using programs I'm not really familiar with :S Sorry if the image looks a bit strange, I hope you still like it!

9D43sWA.png

ChivalryKnight, on 21 Jul 2013 - 09:01 AM, said:

Omg, it looks great. Thanks a lot :D

You really got everything perfect, however the cutey mark is a little off but it's only minor. I love it <3

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :D Sorry that the cutie mark is off

@@TotalNeon

Thank you :3

Das' okay, you did a great job on the cutiemark and scarf, btw.

You have some great talent there, make sure you use it :0

Thanks a lot :) I'm glad that you lke it! And I'm happy that you think I'm talented :lol: it means a lot to me when somebody says that, so thanks! :D

(edited)

I don't know if you'd want to do this and if you wouldn't I would understand, but if you could make a picture of a ponified pyro with Pinkie Pyro together I would extremely appreciate it bro!

Mmph mmph mmph! I love TF2 :P Pyro's one of my main classes incidentally :lol: Sounds like a really fun request! I'll add you to the list!

Edited by TotalNeon