Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of Harmony

Strong Hooves

Lunar let out a heavy sigh. He was probably very late for the meeting, and he was too tired to teleport. He was lost, all he saw was mountains and grass. He lied down on the ground, and closed his eyes. He needed to go to sleep...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ampyrion swished his tail aimlessly, bored. Waiting? Yes, he could wait all day if he had to, he had too many things on his mind at the moment anyway.

Shaking his head and getting the image out of his mind, EB decided to sit down and looked towards the sky. To no one in particular, he spoke out, "I wonder if they were successful in getting the Element in Cloudsdale..."

"Ah, don't worry about it," muttered Ampyrion, overhearing but only half-paying attention. "Just hope for the best, it's not like we can do anything about it without wings."

Still looking to the sky, EB responded back, "Yeah... You're probably right..." Letting out a sigh, he closed his eyes and began to think about how peaceful the world could be after taking care of Discord and returning harmony to Equestria.

(edited)

(So... I think Lightning is in Canterlot. Disregard this post if she isn't...)

"I've got wings!" She giggled at Ampyrion, flapping them around. "I don't know how you guys could get up there though, unless you know a spell..."

Edited by SuperTheAwesome

(If you have wings, aren't you supposed to be in Cloudsdale? 0_o)

"Nope," said Ampyrion flatly. "My magic's not very strong. I couldn't teleport three feet if I tried for a million years."

((Nope. It was decided that only couples could go to Cloudsdale.))

Shadow cocked his head and poked Nidal who tried to bite him. "You'll be in for a surprise when he gets here. But until then, get marked." He pressed the tendril into her forehead and his cutie mark appeared on her forehead. "Not like it'll do much. You'll probably be gone soon enough." Nidal rested her head on the cold ground, resigned to wait for what was to come.

Cloud sped straight to Canterlot, he saw the others and called out, "GUYS WE GOTTA HURRY AND GET THE LAST ELEMENT!!! DISCORD HAS NIDAL!!!!"

Discord appeared in a wisp of smoke, "Ahh Nidal, so lovely for you to visit..."

As soon as EB heard this, he looked in the direction of the voice and saw Cloud, hurrying towards them. "What???" was all he could say as he quickly got up and turned around to face the cathedral. "Come on, guys!" he called out as he rushed towards the building.

(I'm assuming we're a short distance away from the cathedral, Linguz?)

As soon as he reached the building, EB pushed the doors open wide and entered the building. He then moved to the side as to allow the rest to enter without him being in the way.

"Please do. I've wanted to be rid of your curse." Her voice held all her hatred, showing absolutely no respect.

Crystal followed after Cloud.

Void walked along, spotting very few citizens of Canterlot. He tracked Mercer to the cathedral and motioned for Somber to stop. "They're getting the last one now, I think."

"I'd be removed from existence, would I not? That, or my memory is wiped and my personality is changed and my body is changed and everything about me is changed... which is basically the same thing."

Nidal rolled her eyes and slumped her head back on the floor. She proceeded to not answer.

Crystal nodded. "Everyone except Nidal, but she's captured."

"If we cant find her, then I know somepony who will" replied Cloud, "Now lets go get that element"...

"Little Nidal... you seem sad, what ever is the matter?" asked Discord coldly...

"So where do you think those little element pricks are?" asked Somber to Void

"Who has more than enough magic to spare?" Her mind flashed to the one great act of magic on this journey. "Who created that tsunami?"

"Could it have something to do with being wrapped up to my neck in darkness?" She pulled daggers out of her body, but they just went right though the darkness. 

"I got no idea. Why don't you use your magic and find out while I feast?" He walked into a building and walked out several moments later with a pony at his stinger, dead. He began to eat it, all the while waiting for Somber's magic.