Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of Harmony

Strong Hooves

OOC Thread

Everypony knew that the six bearers of the Elements of Harmony werent immortal, so the day that they passed on, though saddening, was not surprising. What was a surprise, was what came afterward... Nopony thought Discord would rise again, they thought he was finally done for, but they were wrong... He rose back into power... with a vengance... He attacked Equestria with no mercy, anypony that crossed his path lived to tell the tale. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna tried to find another six to bear the Elements, but none were found, distraut, the princesses went into hiding, and Discord took rule of Equestria. To solidify his role as the new ruler, Discord created the Elements of Disharmony, six minions with an element of evil, each being the opposite of one of the Elements of Harmony. A hundred years later, Equestria is in ruins, Discord and his elements have left the land devoid of life, all ponies have either died or gone into hiding, all have lost hope to find any bearers of the Elements of Harmony... All except one... he hopes to reunite the elements, to defeat Discord and his elements, and to bring peace once more... will you help him?

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
Link to OOC thread edited.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sighing out of relief, he replied, "Well... At least the fire's taken care of..." He then looked over to Lightning, a worried look on his face as he remembered what she had attempted to do earlier.

[/u]Ampyrion woke up, trying to rub the feeling of tiredness from his eyes. He was on ground level. How did that happen? I thought I was in a tower...in fact, he realized, he still was in the tower. It must've collapsed in the flood. Which means...he put two and two together. His killer headache, the fall he must have suffered, and the red liquid on the floor. Crap, I'm bleeding. Using the window as a door, he climbed out of the wreckage. He looked around blearily, but couldn't find any familiar faces. He really couldn't process anything at all. He began calling out the names of the members of the group, those that he still remembered, hoping to find someone that he knew.'

Crystal noticed Lightning's look at patted her on the head. "See? We're all okay... guys... aren't we missing someone?" ((Also, where's Lunatic?))

Nidal set C2 on the ground and looked around. "Missing. Stay here and change his bandages. I'll go find him." She took off, heading back to the town, calling out every so often, hoping he could hear her.

Crystal broke away from Lightning and went up to Cloud, taking out bandages as she did so and beginning to remove his current, bloody ones.

Cloud winced as she removed the bandages, the edges had dried with the blood and needed some force to remove them, "Next time I decide to take on a giant manticore head on... please stop me" he said to Crystal sarcastically. His mental fog was beginning to clear, but he still felt woozy.

(Ok, thanks for the reply)

EB continued looking over to Lighting before sitting down and looking at the ground. *Lightning...* he thought, concern still on his face. *I... I don't want to lose you...* All that saw in his mind was Lightning holding that bottle of poison and that she'd rather kill herself. *If... If you killed yourself... I... I don't know what I would do...*

(Considering EB couldn't hear a thing that happened inside the barrier, I would think this would be acceptable... Was just trying to think of something to post here)

Ampyrion continued calling out, but got discouraged as his continued endeavors were met with silence. He managed to find a destroyed hospital, and found a few bandages and other medical supplies after searching through the ruins. He continued looking, while struggling to put on the bandages without magic-he had exhausted himself back in the bell tower.

(I'm out of ideas. Either somepony else finds me or I just keep wandering the town :P Also taking a nap soon, I'll be back later)

Edited by Aureity

Nidal had heard something and began to search in that area only to find nothing. She began to look around when she saw Amp, the missing member. She flew over to him and landed in front of him. "Shit. You're hurt too. C'mon, get on my back." She turned around and lowered her body to the floor, allowing him to get on easily.

Ampyrion wobbled unsteadily. "I don't think I can," he muttered. "That really took the energy out of me back there."

He tried unsuccessfully a few times before falling off for the third time and giving up.

Nidal worked her way under Amp and stood up, his hooves at each of her shoulders. "Then I'll do that for you too. Come on..." She slowly rose into the air to make sure that he didn't fall off and took him back to the group. She carefully landed on the dirt and had the others help him down. ((Bit of powerplaying but meh.))

Nidal snorted and walked to the edge of the dry land before sitting down to look outwards.

Crystal finished changing his bandages and went to putting them on Amp as well.

"I'm just fine. Bah, I guess I'm just a little irritated at how reckless everyone seems to be. You got in the way of an attack that was going to do nothing. Amp did something and is hurt badly and there was nobody else near him." She lowered her voice so that only he could hear. "Lightning wanted to die until a minute ago. She was saying something about how everyone she's ever cared about's died and bla bla bla. You know how I feel about that already."

Cloud nodded in understanding, "I remember that almost a week ago, you only wished to complete this mission so you could die as well, but you changed... this isnt gonna be an easy road to take Nidal, what we're doing is a hard task and at times has the potential to bring out the lesser aspects of us, example our reckless decisions and Lightning's suicidal thoughts... but it is the end of this journey that we find the best in ourselves. I understand why you are irritated Nidal, but being agitated over these things is not the way to overcome them. I already promised you I would work to not act so recklessly, now perhaps we need to work to be sure that the others will do the same. And to show those who think otherwise that death isnt the ticket out of suffering, that our life here is worth living... together" he then wrapped his foreleg around her shoulders hoping to comfort her...

(I will be off for a couple hours)

Nidal kept sitting there and nodded. "But I can't be the only one who shows them. What would happen if I break down and start being irrational? Who'd get me back to normal?"

(And...I'm back!)

Ampyrion stirred in his sleep. He was having the weirdest dream of a giant house on legs fighting an enormous pencil. He woke up, and instantly wished he hadn't, as his head was still throbbing. What's done is done, I'll see if I can do something useful. Lurching to his hooves, he began examining his surroundings.

*Mercer and Riza were walking along the road. Mercer's wing was still hurt and Riza did not have the proper supplies to make a quick fix. So they walked, searching for the group of ponies trying to save the world from Discord*

Crystal had finished bandaging up Amp before he woke up. She walked up to him and went ahead of him. "Take it easy, Amp. You're not in as great a condition as you seem to think."

(What were Amp's injuries?)

Cloud looked at the map once more, "We are heading to... Manehattan! To find the element of... Kindness!". He rolled up the map once more, looking at the group that he had come to call his friends, then to the mare that had found her way into his heart with no chance of coming out, he smiled and said, "Let's go get that element"...

(Sorry, doing biology homework!!)

The destruction of the tidal wave destroyed any source of easy travel for the group, so they were once again stuck with walking. Luckily, the tracks branched off straight into the direction of Manehattan. The trip was about a two day journey, The city would be within view about the afternoon of the second day, the tallest buildings being the first to be seen. Cloud managed to walk on his own with little to no help, though he walked with a heavy limp. The medical bandages were running low, and the group was hoping to find more in the city. Cloud continued to limp onward with his friends, seeing the tall buildings in the distance, "Ha... We're here guys!" he said happily, little did he know that the group was walking straight into the territory of Somber... the Element of Despair...

(I will have her template up soon, I wanna get some homework knocked out first)

Over the past two days that it took the group to reach Manehatten, EB had remained completely silent as he still had that image of what happened in his mind. He truly cared for Lightning, and did not want to lose her.

(I'm gonna disappear for a few minutes, so I won't respond for some time... I'll return in maybe 15-30 minutes though)

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

"Hey all of you! Its been a while!"

*Mercer called out to the group of ponies ahead of him and Riza*

"This is them?" *Riza asked Mercer quietly.*

"Yup, thats them." *Mercer told her*