Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Return of Harmony

Aureity

(Lulwat we have to rp here now? :)

MODERATOR'S NOTE: I have moved these posts from the RP thread to their proper place in the OOC thread. This is where all out of character discussion regarding Return to Harmony is to be had.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud nodded in understanding, "I remember that almost a week ago, you only wished to complete this mission so you could die as well, but you changed... this isnt gonna be an easy road to take Nidal, what we're doing is a hard task and at times has the potential to bring out the lesser aspects of us, example our reckless decisions and Lightning's suicidal thoughts... but it is the end of this journey that we find the best in ourselves. I understand why you are irritated Nidal, but being agitated over these things is not the way to overcome them. I already promised you I would work to not act so recklessly, now perhaps we need to work to be sure that the others will do the same. And to show those who think otherwise that death isnt the ticket out of suffering, that our life here is worth living... together" he then wrapped his foreleg around her shoulders hoping to comfort her...

(I will be off for a couple hours)

(Just pointing this out about Cloud, maybe he still needs to truly learn this lesson himself. (Im referencing his unjustly and rather rude treatment of Mercer.))

(Just pointing this out about Cloud, maybe he still needs to truly learn this lesson himself. (Im referencing his unjustly and rather rude treatment of Mercer.))

(if you would've waited you wouldve seen that Cloud does truly appreciate Mercer's help, but seeing as he is the element of betrayal, he can't truly trust him, he believes that if he shows gratitude, he would trust someone with a high chance of betraying them. If you will have Mercer rejoin us, Cloud was gonna have a talk with him about this)

(if you would've waited you wouldve seen that Cloud does truly appreciate Mercer's help, but seeing as he is the element of betrayal, he can't truly trust him, he believes that if he shows gratitude, he would trust someone with a high chance of betraying them. If you will have Mercer rejoin us, Cloud was gonna have a talk with him about this)

(That was my plan. Riza (My new character) talks him into going back to the group. I was just waiting for a suitable time to wedge them back into the story.)

(Well once you do that, Cloud will be having a talk with him. Oh and for Riza, I was gonna say if you wanted to, besides herbal healing, she can make healing potions too, like a griffon version of Zecora without the african accent and constant rhyming lol)

(Well once you do that, Cloud will be having a talk with him. Oh and for Riza, I was gonna say if you wanted to, besides herbal healing, she can make healing potions too, like a griffon version of Zecora without the african accent and constant rhyming lol)

(I was thinking that too when you said good with herbal medicine and healing)

*Mercer and Riza were walking along the road. Mercer's wing was still hurt and Riza did not have the proper supplies to make a quick fix. So they walked, searching for the group of ponies trying to save the world from Discord*

Where are you two at?

(Some random place. On our way back to the group)

Mmkay, keep in mind Appleloosa is was, in the middle of a desert and there's no operational rail lines, so you'll have to come up with a reason as to why you're searching an unlikely place like that.

Mmkay, keep in mind Appleloosa is was, in the middle of a desert and there's no operational rail lines, so you'll have to come up with a reason as to why you're searching an unlikely place like that.

(Well Mercer knew where they were, they had just gotten the element when Mercer left.)

(No one else seems to be posting right now, want me to continue rping so you can post again?)

(Im just waiting for a time skip, then Mercer and Riza are going to randomly show up.)

(Well I WOULD post, if Super would log in XD Been waiting for Super all day to post something...)

(There's a little something called school I have to go to everyday, you know. I probably won't be posting anything soon because I am loaded with homework today. Sorry!)

(Apparently we have to put our characters in the database? I am not amused, my data was all on the old rp threads. SO I have to rewrite it ._.)

Edited by Aureity

I have moved your exclusively OOC posts into this thread. In the future, if you plan on having any OOC talk in the RP thread, please take the time to create an OOC thread earlier.

Also, if you want to quote a post from the other thread to reference it, you can use the MultiQuote feature.

(Oh my gosh RP world is so confusing. We need a separate thread for this?)

It's actually quite simple. There's an RP thread for RPing, and there's this thread for OOC. In this thread, as well, you don't need to talk in parenthesis because everything is assumed to be Out of Character.

This is not done to complicate things, but rather, to allow further organization of roleplays and to prevent RP threads from being cluttered with constant OOC. It ensures a better flow of the story in the thread.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough