Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Return of Harmony

Aureity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Omg wtf? That's exactly what *I* was doing the last hour and a half, no joke! And it's the reason I also took a helluva long time to respond to stuff too 0__0

Edited by Aureity

^Omg wtf? That's exactly what *I* was doing the last hour and a half, no joke! And it's the reason I also took a helluva long time to respond to stuff too 0__0

Hah, really? Terraria, once you really get into it, can be addictive xP You have Hamachi btw? If so, we could hook up and do a bit of multiplayer then xD

I posted as part of my rp reply, but it probably belongs here. Who knows that the element of darkness is whoever that pony is (I forgot the name >.<)

I had planned everything out because I wanted more people to fall for that trick. After I saw Linguz type "Claw print" I knew saliva must count, too. Knowing Lightning's just a little bit crazy, eating paper sounded like a great idea!

See, thought does go into my posts. I'm not just some crazy lunatic. No offense, Loony!

Bah... Well, nevermind then... :/

Seems like Mercer wants to play rough... Anyways, for my idea (before knowing Shadow asks each pony only once...) I was gonna have EB refuse (again) and turn his head over (again) while a strand of loose hair from his mane shook loose from the sudden head turn, slowly dwindling downward until it landed on the paper... :P If any of you want to use this idea, feel free xD

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt