Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Return of Harmony

Aureity

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

( guys. I am very sad to say this, but I need to now pull out of every RP I am in... You will not be seeing me anymore as my parents are forcing me to delete my profile. I will be making a post in Everfree forest tomorrow with more details. But as of now this is the official goodbye to all of my RP friends that's I have come to make on here. I am proud to have been a member on this forum, and I hope that someday in the future I will once again be able to come back... Goodbye everypony, I will miss you all)

... What the heck!!! I can't believe this... I... I just... WHAT!!! X_X I'll miss ya man... Hopefully you will return soon... You'll be missed... And Arylett, I apologize for not posting this in the OOC topic, but... Dang it... WHY!!!

(edited)

... What the heck!!! I can't believe this... I... I just... WHAT!!! X_X I'll miss ya man... Hopefully you will return soon... You'll be missed... And Arylett, I apologize for not posting this in the OOC topic, but... Dang it... WHY!!!

^There's a thread for this that he posted somewhere in Everfree.

And yeah, sorry Arylett....

Instead of apologizing, it would have probably been better to have reported his post. I would have moved it here in an instant. Then you could've replied to it.

If you were really so impatient though, you could use the Multiquote to quote from the other thread and post here. And then reported it.

Point is, you see any out of place OOC you want to reply to, instead of making more OOC and work for me... report it so I can move it.

And Strong Hooves, major announcements like leaving definitely belong in the OOC thread. (I'm not heartless though, I am sorry to see you go. Sucks about your parents. :( )

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Yeah... Again, I apologize... I didn't really think of reporting the post to have it sent here, or using the multiquote option... I never used MultiQuote before, so I wasn't sure how it'd work... But yeah, I still apologize for that... :(

Instead of apologizing, it would have probably been better to have reported his post. I would have moved it here in an instant. Then you could've replied to it.

If you were really so impatient though, you could use the Multiquote to quote from the other thread and post here. And then reported it.

Point is, you see any out of place OOC you want to reply to, instead of making more OOC and work for me... report it so I can move it.

And Strong Hooves, major announcements like leaving definitely belong in the OOC thread. (I'm not heartless though, I am sorry to see you go. Sucks about your parents. :( )

Well, I don't really know how to multiquote :(

And also, I thought "report" was for 'bad' posts? Such as swearing or hateful comments or whatnot?

(edited)

Well, I don't really know how to multiquote :(

And also, I thought "report" was for 'bad' posts? Such as swearing or hateful comments or whatnot?

Oh? Well, just press the MultiQuote button right there next to the Quote one to the left of it. Then go to another thread. You should have a little thingy on your screen that still says "Reply to X quoted post(s)" Click on it when you get to the appropriate thread.

Reports are also for things that are in wrong places, such as a thread posted in a wrong section or something. So it would also apply to out of place exclusively OOC posts.

So that people don't get confused, I'm gonna be adding this somewhere in one of my pinned threads.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

• 1 month later...

Hey I want to continue this RP. Is everyone still game for it?

Hey, if you're up to it, then I'm game too :) To be honest, I'm glad you didn't forget about this RP... Was hoping we'd be able to continue if you came back :P But we'd have to see if the rest of the group are interested in continuing though...

Hmm... Lemme see if I got this right... You, me, Linguz, SuperTheAwesome, Aureity, and Apollo, who is now known by Gilda the Griffin are the ones who are a part of the RP, correct?