Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Formal Apology

Justin ZW

(edited)

@, @

So, uh... I recently posted some borderline completely offensive posts and received a ban for it. I just wanted to apologize to anyone offended by anything I've said. I shouldn't have done that, and I got what I deserved for it.

Basically, my job is killing me, since I work overnights at McDonald's. I work most of the week, and I even end up going in on my days off to work for free because the managers are screwing over our new hires, and I'm training them. Since I'm their trainer, I don't want to leave them in a situation that they're not prepared for. In addition, our management sucks, and I'm constantly getting screwed over by the night shift not doing a damn thing that they're supposed to. It's really taking a toll on me, especially since I feel like I'm in high school again with all the drama that goes on at work. As a result, I've been drinking pretty heavily, and I've just sort of stopped caring about a lot of stuff.

Now, I know that excuses don't fix anything, but I just wanted to let everyone know where I'm coming from and why I did what I did. I just wanted to say that if I start to offend anyone or go a little overboard, please feel free to let me know. Just drop me a message and say "Hey... you might want to chill before you get another ban." I really enjoy using these forums, and I don't want to lose that privilege because I couldn't control my venting from stress.

In addition, I realize that this behavior is completely unacceptable when I am part of the staff on another website, which is linked in my sig. It also doesn't help that I handle a great deal of the public relations for our site. I should've displayed greater self control than I did, and I probably did a wonderful job of making our site look like it's full of assholes. I had similar problems there when I was first promoted to an administrator, but I made great strides in chilling out and becoming much more personable once I realized what was expected of me. I understand now that I can't act like I'm among my closest friends, and as such must choose my words carefully.

So once again, I do apologize for my behavior. It was unacceptable, and I don't want to be viewed as an annoying problem on here because of it.

To SBB64 and DashForever, I particularly mentioned you because you were the ones who had to deal with my garbage posts, and I wanted you to see this.

Edited by Justin ZW
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, no offense taken. I just seriously hate being reminded of that place. Yeah, it's how I make money, but it's literally making my life hell. McDonald's puts on a pretty face for the customers, but it's a true pile of shit if you work there. I'm just seriously at my wit's end. I've never been this stressed out from a job, before, and I've been a general manager of a pizza shop. I just can't understand why everything is this awful.

I can totally and completely relate to what you are going through though I think your situation may be a bit worse than mine since though I have worked the graveyard shift before I don't anymore. I too am dealing with a great deal of stress with rage and face palming moments piling up so I can of course understand being in a bit of a bad mood. I have screwed up a couple of times but not serious enough to get a suspension but there are several things I almost posted that could have gotten me a suspension easily but I thankfully didn't. You do have my respect for the fact that are owning up to the fact you screwed up.

Well, any idiot can screw up, but it takes a real idiot to admit it.

Sorry.

You're a good person. Good people can do bad things. Good job showing us which category you fall into.

We all loose it at ties, and in your situation I can defiantly understand why your "On tilt" sometimes :).

The main reason I wanted to post was to say that kudos for coming and saying sorry, it takes a lot to do that and I know a lot of people would have just flat out not bothered!

Funny picture to help you chill out:

pinkie_pie_funny_face_by_iks83-d4mklau.g