Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there fellow ponies, I am Chivalry Knight

Chivalry Knight

I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I am Chivalry Knight, I come from another kingdom far from canterlot. However, something had happened which caused me to escape that kingdom. I won't get into much detail about it, just a dark queen that can change into other ponies with an army that feed's off of love... it's almost like they... came from nowhere, no seriously, they literally fell from the sky into our kingdom. I had managed to escape just a few days ago and had been roaming around Equestria ever since. Anyhow, I ended up in ponyville, a small village near canterlot. I assume that if i reside here, I will be safe. Anyway, I'm here to answer questions and meet new pony folk, who I hopefully one day will become friends with. Well, that's my introduction, You'll probably be seeing alot of me as of this day forward.

• Brohoof 2

I thought that it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I am Chivalry Knight, I come from another kingdom far from canterlot. However, something had happened which caused me to escape that kingdom. I won't get into much detail about it, just a dark queen that can change into other ponies with an army that feed's off of love... it's almost like they... came from nowhere, no seriously, they literally fell from the sky into our kingdom. I had managed to escape just a few days ago and had been roaming around Equestria ever since. Anyhow, I ended up in ponyville, a small village near canterlot. I assume that if i reside here, I will be safe. Anyway, I'm here to answer questions and meet new pony folk, who I hopefully one day will become friends with. Well, that's my introduction, You'll probably be seeing alot of me as of this day forward.

We welcome you here with great pleasure and love.  Escaping one's prison is a hard and nerve breaking task.  Safety is ensured here in this kingdom and protection from those who are either wanted or recently escaped.  Ponyville is a wonderful place to be in and there are many more ponies here who will agree.  Welcome to ponyville!

(edited)

Welcome Chivalry Knight! I'm glad you have found sweet refuge in Ponyville. I do hope you can take it easy and have fun looking around. Everyone is really nice here, so I believe you won't have any problems. Please do take care and if anything don't hesitate to ask your fellow ponies for anything. :)

Edited by flutterinmyheart

(edited)

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey

Damn...Its really sad and shameful for a loyal Chivalry Knight to be kinda locked out from your Kingdom...I hope that the Kingdom of yours are free from evil's control soon...

Anyway, I hoped that you are not lost here in Ponyville!But if you are in a state of an emergency, be it questions, or you're bored, feel free to come to Cloudsdale...As long as you can fly up here! :P