Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Borderlands 2

sunset_sprint

OMG OMG OMG OMG, you have all the cool stuff. the statistics for farming anything borderlands I'm always that small percentage. It took me three days straight to get the Bee shield.

Well, my Gunzerker character has the Vault Hunter's relic equipped and I've been lucky enough to find most of my legendaries in weapons chests and ammo/grenade vendors (I had an instance where I found two legendaries in one chest one time and another time where I was transferring weapons between characters, I found a legendary shield in a chest with my Gunzerker and a lvl 60 Storm Front as the deal of the day in an ammo/grenade vendor with my Mechromancer)

As for the other stuff, I think the game has been generous with the Topneaas as I have literally found three of them in the course of two gameplays with my Gunzerker...

And the Norfleets were actually given to me by a friend of mine...

I also have all but one Pearlescents that were given to (duped for) me by various other friends of mine as well...

If you want, I can do the same for you whenever I get on :)

I got my 1st Conference Call from the Warrior after Completing the Story Mission when I looked around for it.

I wouldn't rely on the Bee Shield that Often because My Friend said that the enemies in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode can rip through it so He went with a Firehawk Shield to replace it including the Seraph Shield.

I could use a Level 30-36 Conference Call from the Normal Mode. It's just that I've been trying to get one of those to replace the lost Coference Call.

Well, my Gunzerker character has the Vault Hunter's relic equipped and I've been lucky enough to find most of my legendaries in weapons chests and ammo/grenade vendors (I had an instance where I found two legendaries in one chest one time and another time where I was transferring weapons between characters, I found a legendary shield in a chest with my Gunzerker and a lvl 60 Storm Front as the deal of the day in an ammo/grenade vendor with my Mechromancer)

As for the other stuff, I think the game has been generous with the Topneaas as I have literally found three of them in the course of two gameplays with my Gunzerker...

And the Norfleets were actually given to me by a friend of mine...

I also have all but one Pearlescents that were given to (duped for) me by various other friends of mine as well...

If you want, I can do the same for you whenever I get on :)

I got your request, and would've love to join your party on live the other night but we had a storm come through and as soon as I sent a message via live our power when out.

I love the Tiny Tina dlc. She's always been my favorite character from the game, so her dlc is of course my favorite.  B)

Also, I love the mechromancer. Her skill tree is full of MLP references, and I like her design/powers too.

HOLY MOTHER OF BASKET BALLS!!! GUYS, BORDERLANDS 2 AIN'T DONE YET!!!

Observe

so apparetly, coming later months, we'll be getting a season 2 pass complete witth a new UVHM that takes our level cap to 72 and some new DLC maps that includes a TK Baha map called TK's Bloody Harvest

I personally cannot wait for this :3

How does everyone else feel about this?

Why is it so hard to farm Legendary Items These days? I know that Terramorphous drops a random class mod at a 100% drop rate and it took me a while just to get the Blood of Terramorphous, but none of his other drops besides the Class Mod. The Only Class Mod I have on my 1st Siren was a Legendary Siren Class Mod, but I'm hoping that I want to get a Better Legendary Siren Class Mod.

All I'm struggling to Find were Maggie from Mick Zaford, Infinity from Doc Marcy, and Hammer Buster from McNally in True Vault Hunter Mode.

I Might Be looking for Shredifier, but I don't have a DLC to go with it. All I knew is that Pyro Pete drops it, but I'm not entirely sure if this type of legendary gun drops from The Warrior.

Reading this thread reminds me of one thing: I still need to beat the main quest. I've gotten a bit bad with that, college and other games got in the way.

Why is it so hard to farm Legendary Items These days? I know that Terramorphous drops a random class mod at a 100% drop rate and it took me a while just to get the Blood of Terramorphous, but none of his other drops besides the Class Mod. The Only Class Mod I have on my 1st Siren was a Legendary Siren Class Mod, but I'm hoping that I want to get a Better Legendary Siren Class Mod.

All I'm struggling to Find were Maggie from Mick Zaford, Infinity from Doc Marcy, and Hammer Buster from McNally in True Vault Hunter Mode.

I Might Be looking for Shredifier, but I don't have a DLC to go with it. All I knew is that Pyro Pete drops it, but I'm not entirely sure if this type of legendary gun drops from The Warrior.

I've tried for days to get the infinity but to no avail. I think there is a relic or character mod that ups the percentage for rare drops.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to motivate myself to play past Level 10. I get on and play for about 15 minutes then rage quit the game because I can't hit a darn thing.  I'm terrible at FPS's and I hate how I'm always getting attacked from an angle I can't see.  The game is just to frustrating for me.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to motivate myself to play past Level 10. I get on and play for about 15 minutes then rage quit the game because I can't hit a darn thing.  I'm terrible at FPS's and I hate how I'm always getting attacked from an angle I can't see.  The game is just to frustrating for me.

I would help If you have the game on steam. It's best to do Side Missions If you want more Exp, but It's best to Play the Game on Co-Op mode so you can get more enemies and exp. I don't know what Character you're playing, but If it's Siren, I may suggest reset / respec your skills and get Sweet Release, Restoration, Elated, and Res. Another Way to Level Fast is to kill Tougher Enemies as well. If you Manage to get to the Fridge, you can do the Slaughterhouse there. There's a way how you're gonna get attacked, You just have to look on your Radar where the enemies are that are marked as Red Dots or something like that.

I've tried for days to get the infinity but to no avail. I think there is a relic or character mod that ups the percentage for rare drops.

You mean the Vault Hunter Relic? I only get that If I get the Mechromancer DLC, but I'm still deciding about that. If I miss that chance to get that DLC along with Ultimate Vault Hunter DLC while it's on Steam Summer Sale, then I won't be able to get one of those.

(edited)

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to motivate myself to play past Level 10. I get on and play for about 15 minutes then rage quit the game because I can't hit a darn thing. I'm terrible at FPS's and I hate how I'm always getting attacked from an angle I can't see. The game is just to frustrating for me.

yeah, I've had this issue myself before. I would be playing for about a few minutes and not doing anything other than fiddle-farting with the guns that i had and just firing them at nothing...

after about ten to twenty minutes of doing that I would he bored and just shut it right off...

I also know what you mean when talking about how the enemies attack in odd positions...

Yes, that is VERY annoying however, it's really no problem that either a Norfleet or any other E-Tech rocket can't handle :V (Topneaa FTW :D)

If you can get your hands on a singularity grenade, that can also help

Edited by Wuvable ♥ Woona

Well Deaths can be an Issue, but Usually Rocket Launchers can Save you there. It's most likely that Badaboom, Nukem, Tediore Rocket Launchers, Norfleet, and E-Tech Topneaa can get you second winds. If You need more fight for your life Time, that's where relics come in handy, but you'll die easily the more second winds you get.

Well Deaths can be an Issue, but Usually Rocket Launchers can Save you there. It's most likely that Badaboom, Nukem, Tediore Rocket Launchers, Norfleet, and E-Tech Topneaa can get you second winds. If You need more fight for your life Time, that's where relics come in handy, but you'll die easily the more second winds you get.

Yeah, this is the hardest part of UVHM...

even with a backpack full of Legendaries/E-Techs/Uniques, you can still go down quite easily, and getting back up is, in most cases, is a trial in itself...

Sometimes you can get lucky and pull yourself back up however, be prepared to get your next shot ready because the enemies will only knock you right back down (this can be especially aggravating if you've powerlevelled your character before entering UVHM. I sould know, I've made that mistake before and had trouble getting past Southern Shelf because of it...)

I would help If you have the game on steam. It's best to do Side Missions If you want more Exp, but It's best to Play the Game on Co-Op mode so you can get more enemies and exp. I don't know what Character you're playing, but If it's Siren, I may suggest reset / respec your skills and get Sweet Release, Restoration, Elated, and Res. Another Way to Level Fast is to kill Tougher Enemies as well. If you Manage to get to the Fridge, you can do the Slaughterhouse there. There's a way how you're gonna get attacked, You just have to look on your Radar where the enemies are that are marked as Red Dots or something like that.

I've been playing as the Mechromancer and the problem is that I stink at aiming.  I can never seem to get my sights on the target for long. Also, fighting stronger enemies does give me more XP but is so frustrating because it's so difficult for me to kill them.  I don't really enjoy the game as much as I would like.

I've been playing as the Mechromancer and the problem is that I stink at aiming.  I can never seem to get my sights on the target for long. Also, fighting stronger enemies does give me more XP but is so frustrating because it's so difficult for me to kill them.  I don't really enjoy the game as much as I would like.

Well It's most likely that you need to be careful with your skill build. Apparently Ordered Chaos Skill Tree increases Damage, but lowers accuracy. My friend went with Best Friends Forever and Little Big Trouble. The Skill Build you wanna go through is the electromancer build that my Friend Recommended me and You're gonna need Shock Infinity and Conference Call to go with the Skill Build, but you're gonna be heavily Relying on Shock Infinity all the time because you don't have to reload every time and cooking up trouble skill will build up your health. I wouldn't put a point on Buck Up skill if you're not playing the game on PC because that skill was the only thing that was fixed from the PC patch, but was never patched on the other 2 systems.

If you want to increase survivability as Mechromancwer, I may suggest putting a 1 point on cooking up trouble first. The next you wanna get max Myelin, and More Pep on that 1st Tier of Little big trouble Skill tree. As for the rest of it, this is where the path comes in. If you want your deathtrap to have elements, go with my friend's skill build. If you want your deathtrap to have shields, then you want to have sharing is caring. My Friend's Skill build contains 5 in More pep, Myelin, Electrical Burn, Wires Don't Talk, Interspersed Outburst and 1 on The Stare, shock and "aaagggghhh", and Make it Sparkle on little big trouble tree ans for Best Friends Forever, 5 in Cooking Up Trouble, Fancy Mathematics, Potent as Pony, 20% cooler, Made of Sterner Stuff, and sharing is caring. That's his Build when Buck Up Skill wasn't fixed on PS3.

Thats why you need to play in a party, yes the enemies get harder but its more fun and you can get revived if you get knocked out.

Well It's most likely that you need to be careful with your skill build. Apparently Ordered Chaos Skill Tree increases Damage, but lowers accuracy. My friend went with Best Friends Forever and Little Big Trouble. The Skill Build you wanna go through is the electromancer build that my Friend Recommended me and You're gonna need Shock Infinity and Conference Call to go with the Skill Build, but you're gonna be heavily Relying on Shock Infinity all the time because you don't have to reload every time and cooking up trouble skill will build up your health. I wouldn't put a point on Buck Up skill if you're not playing the game on PC because that skill was the only thing that was fixed from the PC patch, but was never patched on the other 2 systems.

If you want to increase survivability as Mechromancwer, I may suggest putting a 1 point on cooking up trouble first. The next you wanna get max Myelin, and More Pep on that 1st Tier of Little big trouble Skill tree. As for the rest of it, this is where the path comes in. If you want your deathtrap to have elements, go with my friend's skill build. If you want your deathtrap to have shields, then you want to have sharing is caring. My Friend's Skill build contains 5 in More pep, Myelin, Electrical Burn, Wires Don't Talk, Interspersed Outburst and 1 on The Stare, shock and "aaagggghhh", and Make it Sparkle on little big trouble tree ans for Best Friends Forever, 5 in Cooking Up Trouble, Fancy Mathematics, Potent as Pony, 20% cooler, Made of Sterner Stuff, and sharing is caring. That's his Build when Buck Up Skill wasn't fixed on PS3.

Well, I've been using the BFFs build but the point is I struggle to literally aim with the control stick well enough to actually hit anything.  Also, when you shoot something in the face multiple times and it still doesn't die, you get a little frustrated.

Well, I've been using the BFFs build but the point is I struggle to literally aim with the control stick well enough to actually hit anything.  Also, when you shoot something in the face multiple times and it still doesn't die, you get a little frustrated.

Well I think I know 2 possible Remedies. The Weapons you're using have high recoil, you wanna Reduce that with a bonus. If you look at the weapon info, you'll see there's a recoil there. the other remedy is that your aiming sensitivity is too high so you wanna to lower it a little. Just make sure you set your aiming sensitivity that suits best for you and Test it in combat and then If you're ok with it, go with that settings. If you're using a sniper rifle, it's hard to make your aim steady when you're using the scope.

(edited)

Hiya guys! ^_^

I've been playing borderlands 2 since christmas and it's still one of my favourite games,

I play on xbox so if you guys wanna play with me my gamertag is "ELITE L0RD"  <--That's a zero not an o

Just so you don't waste any more time farming the infinity you should probably know it's completely bugged in tvhm and uvhm and doc mercy doesn't actually drop it, if you have the tiny tina dlc you can farm the gold golem though, he drops all the bugged legandaries.

Well, my Gunzerker character has the Vault Hunter's relic equipped

The vault hunters relic doesn't make it any easier to get legandaries.  It's only affect is it has a chance to make a blue item drop instead of a white item.

Edited by PhaZd
  • Brohoof 1

The vault hunters relic doesn't make it any easier to get legandaries.  It's only affect is it has a chance to make a blue item drop instead of a white item.

Thats good to know, I just keep farming then...somewhere else. I still don't have my DLC figured out. I'm going to have to delete and redownload everything it looks like.