Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Carimyp

So, I recently heard of a Fallout Equestria, Then I went on to read many of the comics. Then I thought, What else has My Little Pony versions? Could there be a World of Ponycraft: Canterclysm?

So, I thought people could list other games that sound ponyised, for fun! Mostly... And if you know of anything like Fallout Equestria, then please give me a poke! I find myself addicted to the idea of Ponies in other universes... *Eyes Pinkie Pie*... Not just her!

Hahahahaaaa there is a TON of mods to make Team Fortress 2 as ponyfied as possible. I have downloaded a lot of mods from this website here to make my TF2 a pony game: http://www.mlptf2mods.com/

Oh and btw. Im not sure if you mean games that SOUND ponified or actually ponified games. If you mean games that only SOUND ponified, then i am sorry.

(edited)
And if you know of anything like Fallout Equestria, then please give me a poke!

well, there is this story calle MIA equestria. it's about a crossover of the halo and equestria universes. it isn't as violent as Fallout Equestria tough.

there is one about scootaloo in the halo universe, and that one is pretty gory.but i can't really remember the name...

i'll edit this post with the name once i figure that one out :3

this is the one about scootaloo : link

and there is a direct sequel! : MOAR LINK!

Edited by repsol rave

SOUND ponified or actually ponified games

A bit of both never hurts!

it isn't as violent as Fallout Equestria tough.

I imagine it being difficult to match Fallout -anything's- violence! I mean, if even Fallout Equestria is violent! Yikes a the thought of its other stuff!

Oh the endless possibilities of merging two universes together!

There's the Ace Attorney crossovers, one of which I believe is actually playable.  There's also Turnabout Storm (also Ace Attorney crossover), but that's a web-series.

Of ones that I'd like to see, something in the style of Fire Emblem (I can't think of a good name for it right now...).  I think that that would be fun.

The Brotherhood of Steel actually = Steel Rangers by the way.

Sorry, Fallout Equestria fanatic.

Anyway, i'm waiting for a good Elder Scrolls / MLP Crossover.