The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

@

"We can start by searching the area where Cadence was trapped last time, Luna." He said, now on to looking for the other princess he obeyed, or Celestia. "But lets waste no time, we have to go now. C'mon everypony, lets move, move, move..!!" Zeta begun going into the direction where the secret area was to get to the caves.

@@@@Grand_Finale,

Zeta nodded and looked around, then wondered a bit. "Huh, alright then. I think me and Luna should go to meet Chrysalis, while Missy, Fire, Stephan, everypony else go along and find Celestia." Then he turned around to look at them all. "You're all wonderful, so please come back with her."

@@Milk Wave,@,

"Yeah, sure." Stephan thought to himself after what Luna said. There was no way he could leave Zeta alone with the Princess. She looked a bit too shady for his tastes. He then stepped beside Zeta. "Actually Zeta, I think I should go along with you and Luna. You don't mind, do you princess?"

"Not at all. I can sense that you may be skeptical about me, but I can assure you that I am not a duplicate, how else would I remember all of you? A changeling cannot copy memories, only appearance, I though you would know that. Like what happened with Zeta before."

-Underneath Canterlot-

"Well, this is her. The queen of changelings." Luna said. "Like I said, she's trapped in my form. It's very offensive to my name to have somepony as evil as her copy my likeness."

@,

"Yeah, that seems very likely dear Princess Luna." Stephan said, turning to her, ready to question her to figure out if she's the real Luna or not. "You and your sister are meant to be all-knowing, right? I mean, you can control the sun and the moon to your will. So, explain. How would Chrysalis be unable to willingly change back?"

@,

Zeta took a look to the one trapped in the cell, thinking a bit. "So that is Chrysalis, huh... I'm sure she's going to act innocent to bribe us to let her go, hmhm.."

Afterwards he called out to the Luna in the cell. "Hey, you. Go ahead and look up towards me, I want to talk to you."

Edited by Milk Wave

Luna was cowering in a corner, she didn't know where she was, she barely knew who she was. Then a pony called out to her.

"Hello? What do you want? Where am I?" She asked.

"Don't play dumb, Chrysalis. We want to know what you're after." Luna asked. "And I don't know, I'd assume that once she was found out she'd revert back, changelings are a confusing species."

@

"Indeed. You're the queen of the Changelings, and you're stuck in that form for now." He replied to the Luna in the cell, giving a close look to her. "Now I want to ask, why did you come invade Equestria, heck why do you want to invade? If you keep failing, you'll end up with more losses then ever."

"Changelings? You have to help me... I don't know where I am, I don't know who I am, all I know is that my name is Luna, please help me." The Luna in the cell said, looking at Zeta with tearful eyes.

"We will not help you, you attacked us for malicious purposes, you're lucky I'm not executing you." Luna replied. The cell Luna retreated to the back of the cell, ears flat.

@

Zeta was feeling slightly bad for this Luna in the cell, but couldn't help say it was Chrysalis. So he stuck to his word and asked his question again. "Tell me Chrysalis.." This time he took off his armor and set it aside to look less intimidating. "Why do you want to take over Canterlot, overthrow both Princess's and have it all for your own?"

@,@@Milk Wave,

Stephan wasn't buying this. There was something definitely suspicious about both Lunas. One couldn't remember a single thing prior to the invasion, and the other one was acting completely normal, as if she didn't care about the situation.

"Zeta, what exactly is Chrysalis capable of doing to her victims?" He asked him.

"Please, I don't know what you're talking about, I don't want to overthrow anypony, I don't know who Chrysalis is." Luna then began sobbing in the corner.

"Loss of memory. It appears she does not have her own memories either, I may have been a bit too forceful when I rendered her unconscious." The Luna outside the cell said. "It pains me to see myself like this."

Edited by Princess Shy

@

When seeing Luna inside the cell cry like that, Zeta gave a little sigh before turning to the Luna outside the cell. "Princess, if I may talk to her alone, would you kindly allow me to?"

Meanwhile at the house, Moon's fever had gone down a little bit so she was a bit safer. "105.3 Mommy, you're getting better~!"

"Heh... That's good then, thank you Siri..~"

"I understand that you have an emotional connection to her, I mean me...I would certainly not recommend it, but if you wish, you can speak with her alone. Just be careful, okay?" The Luna outside the cell said. "The key is hanging just over there."

Luna walked away.

The Luna in the cell just stared at Zeta, speechless.

@@,

Zeta just gave a little nod before taking the key that hung on the wall, but before going in he turned to Stephan and whispered to him. "Accompany Luna and see if she's real or not.. I'm having a bad feeling in my gut just now.." And to disguise him from saying that, he hugged Stephan tightly before unlocking the door to step in. He then shut it and locked it again with the key in hoof. "So everypony here says you're brain damaged.... What do you remember?"

Grand was suspicious. She recognized that confused face. Quietly, she walked over to Missy and whispered to her. " memory loss is most certainly one of the side affects of a changeling attack. We should know better than anyone" she said so only Missy could hear. "We need to be very careful"

"Remember? I remember Luna, I think that's my name. Is it my name?" Luna asked. "I'm so confused, I don't...." Luna felt like she was going to start crying again.

"We're better all sticking together, the elements of harmony will help in a sticky situation with a changeling queen." Missy whispered to Grand.

Edited by Princess Shy

@@@Grand_Finale,

"Luna..? Is that the only thing?" He said before looking back out to hear Missy and Grand, then yelled back at them. "Hey, I thought you two, along with Starburst and Fire went to go look for Celestia! Did you find anything?" Then Zeta turned back around and patted Luna on the shoulder. "It's either Luna or Chrysalis, one of the two. But we're going to get your memory back soon, so we can question you further."

"Well perhaps we shouldn't leave Zeta alone. Not until we're sure which Luna is the real one" she said, eyeing the Luna I'm front of them. "If we get separated, it would be easy for us to be captured and copied and we're already confused enough as it is" she said, suddenly wondering if any of them had been switched without noticing

@@Milk Wave,@,

Stephan stopped the Princess dead in her tracks.

"Whoa whoa, not so hasty, Princess Luna." Stephan said. "Before we depart, I would like to know a little bit about your... personal relations with the Queen of Changelings and her army. Do you think we could go back up and talk about it?"

"Okay, we shall follow you." Luna said.

Luna reached out a hoof and put it on Zeta's cheek.

"What is your name?" Luna asked.

Missy rolled her eyes and led Grand in the opposite direction.

"Let's just leave the both of them to it, even if it's probably not the best idea." Missy said.

@,

Zeta put her hoof down from his face, but still held it for a bit before looking to Luna. "My name is Hyperion Zeta, I'm your... Err, Luna's guards. Do you know anything more about yourself that you could tell me, or anything?"

(( also isn't the injury on her head still there? ))

(Yes, yes it is.)

"No, I'm sorry I don't, and I have a pain in the back of my head, I don't know where I got that from." Luna said. "You said you were going to help me, right? So if it turns out I am who you say I am." Luna cowered away a bit. "What are you going to do to me?"

(Zanzibar G)

Edited by Princess Shy

@,@@Milk Wave,

Stephan made it back up to the ruined throne room of Canterlot Castle with the princess. It was time for him to find out if she was the real Princess Luna. He didn't know what he was gonna do or how he was gonna do it, but he was sure to try.

"Have a seat, Princess. I insist." He said, sitting in a small chair.