Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Trotting Dead RP

NocturnalRainbow

@

"I'm not going to do much to you Luna, or Chrysalis.. I don't know." He said, pulling back Luna to look at the injury on the back of her head. it was quite bad in fact, and she really did need medical attention. "I don't know if Chrysalis could copy injuries, because of Cadence... And I didn't see one on the back of her head either.. Maybe, hm.. You can't be the real Princess, I saw Luna beat up Changelings."

@,

Stephan began  speaking to the princess.

"Now, I know that Chrysalis has the ability to change into whoever she wants." Stephan said. "While we were down there, I saw that the Luna downstairs in the cell had a large bump on her head. Chrysalis doesn't have the ability to copy wounds like this. Why does she have it?"

@

Zeta just lifted up an eye and walked to Luna, putting a hoof on her. "Maybe you did forget your memory, really... Oh Celestia, I don't know if you're real or not, but I guarantee you that that cut on your head is more recognizable then anything.." 

So he lifted her back up to face her, then gave Luna a sweet and gentle hug. "If you're Chrysalis, fine... But my friend Moon Wave has taught me something valuable after becoming good friends with the queen. It's that, no matter what, you always have a heart.."

"Because I knocked her unconscious, that must be how she lost her memory." Luna explained.

The warmth of the hug made Luna feel a lot better, though none less confused.

"Thank you, Hyperion Zeta, this friend of yours sounds like a nice pony. You should go back to them, don't want the others thinking you're a co-conspirator right?"

@,

"Interesting." Stephan said. "That's a very blank explanation. On top of that, when the Queen takes the form of another pony, she takes the memories of the pony she changed to, making them forget everything. There's nearly no way that a simple bump on the head could cause her to gain amnesia to everything that's happened prior to now. So, tell me; why doesn't she have your memories?"

Edited by StevenEarthPony

@

"No, it's fine..." Zeta said with a little smile and hugged her tighter. "I'm here to protect Princess Luna, always.. And because you're in a dangerous situation, we need to evacuate you now. Follow me, my dear princess..~" He held her hoof and unlocked the door once more, then slowly went with her to the exit of the dungeon.

"Fine, it's forbidden in the laws of Equestria to use such magic, but I did... I stole her memories from her, because everypony should have a chance to be good, I did that so we wouldn't have to be in constant war with her, I could make her a better version of herself.

Luna gasped at what Zeta was doing, limping after him with her hoof held by him.

"What are you doing, Hyperion Zeta, what if they find out? You'll be marked a traitor most likely." Luna said to him.

Grand sighed before looking into the hallway and nudging Missy. "I'm tired of standing around, We should go and try to find Princess Celestia. She has to be held here somewhere" She said, keeping her voice hushed. "Princess Celestia will know how to tell the difference. Its her sister after all"

"Do you really think the fake Luna would be stupid enough to hide Chrysalis in the castle?" Missy asked. "Oh wait, this is the only place she could be put in without blowing her cover. Great idea, Grand." Missy kept walking beside her, but then glanced over. "Are you alright? Earlier you were a bit, drunk."

"Well in the rush of the moment it seems adrenaline has avorpowered inebriation, now lets hurry before the... well one of the... oh, lets just go before anyone notices" She said, trying to avoid any confusion for the moment. "Now if Chrysalis wanted to keep Celestia contained, where would she put her?"

@

Zeta just shook his head to Luna and walked out with her from the back entrance to avoid being detected. Soon enough, the two made it outside to the gardens where they escaped out the back way of that as well and had arrived fairly far away from the castle. From there, they exited Canterlot where he took her on the path to Ponyville to rest. "Quietly, safely, done.. Luna, I know you're not Chrysalis from what I understand. Your memory might be lost, but you would for sure not act like this."

@,

"Princess Luna doesn't have the ability to steal memories from other ponies. She may have powerful magic, but she doesn't have the ability to do such a feat." Stephan said, locking eyes with her. "I don't need to go any further. You're an impostor... Chrysalis!"

Luna crashed bother hooves on the ground and pushed Stephan backwards.

"If you disrespect us one more time, thou shalt be placed in the dungeon along with that pathetic whelp." Luna's eyes were glowing a white with a dark blue hue.

Luna turned around.

"Your friend was taken away, we have to get to him before the other one does something to him." Luna started running back to the castle.

@

Zeta quickly grabbed a hold of Luna and pulled her back to where he was, then looked to her seriously. "We're not going back there yet, Luna.. Stephan can handle Chrysalis for now, but you need to follow me. I have some friends back at home that can treat you while the fighting is going on, so i'll drop you off there and get a nice little girl named Caramel Corn to help you." He began walking with her to Ponyville, going to Grand's house. "We don't have much time my princess, hurry!"

@

"This isn't your castle, Queen. You're not suppose to be here, and neither are the changelings currently lying on the ground." Stephan said, directing his hoof towards the unconscious army. He then got up from the seat and walked up into her face. "It's no use anymore, Chrysalis. Give it up and release Luna from her cell."

Luna sighed and turned to follow Zeta.

"I am sorry, Hyperion Zeta, if it is as I have heard, that I am a princess, then the safety of my subjects would be my top priority." Luna said, ears flat.

"There she is, and she's being guarded by changelings, get down!" Missy whispered. "Alright, we're both unicorns, let's do this." Missy said, holding out her hoof for a hoof-bump.

Chrysalis pushed him backwards again.

"How stupid of them." Chrysalis said, a small part of her voice leaking through. "They never once considered that they would be in any danger at all, that's what made it so easy! And I've already sent out a group of my soldiers to Ponyville, that place won't stand a chance."

Starburst had heard that and quickly flew away to go and find Caramel to make sure she was safe.

Caramel heard some commotion going on outside and carried Glint out. She saw Princess Luna and her eyes grew wide. "ah, oh Princess Luna! Its an Honour!" She said, quite shocked at her sudden arrival. She noticed Zeta. "um, Zeta whats going on?" She whispered, very confused. Suddenly a buzzing emenated from the direction of Canterlot and a black and green cloud of changelings began to appear. "You know what, we can talk later, get in the house!" She said, pulling the two into the house and motioning towards the basement. "I'll Get Moon and Sirius!"

Grand smiled and hoofbumped her back before powering up her horn. "Why dont you begin, youve got a bit more power than I do" She said quietly, looking at the changelings

@

"And you're in no condition to do so Luna.." He said while holding her hoof as they went to Ponyville. "The element bearers can do their job for now, you have to trust them. Sooner or later, i'm sure we may have the original mane 6 helping us as well, so everything is under control."

@@Grand_Finale

Sooner or later, the two arrived to Ponyville as Zeta took Luna to Grand's house. He was about to enter but she had came out, and before he could reply she was already back in the house. "Lets go." Then opened up the door and brought her down into the basement.

@

Stephan saw the changelings guarding the wicked queen. He then looked to the queen with an angry look upon his face.

"Maybe you should call off your subjects and face me one on one." He said. "I fought griffons and dragons. I'm sure that I can take you on!" He shouted, getting into a battle stance.

"But......." Luna muttered before she was put in the basement. "Great, it's just a slightly larger prison cell, but twice as dangerous and cold."

Starburst stopped just short of Ponyville as he saw the large army of changelings who immediately started chasing him, he was flying but got hit on the wing and crashed through one of the windows of the house. He struggled to get up  as he saw changelings headed for the house, they would destroy this place in an instant.

I am copying not only Luna's appearance but her magical power, how do you expect to take on an alicorn such as me, when you're so scared of your little friend, Missy?" Luna mocked.

Caramel rushed into the room Moon was in. "Lets go" She said, not bothering to explain and picked both of them up with her magic before carrying them into the basement. Just as she was about to close the door of the basement she noticed Starburst. "Get in here, Quickly!" She said, gesturing to him to get into the basement

@,@@Grand_Finale,  

Stephan smirked at the Queen, but realized what exactly he was getting himself into. He was gonna need more than himself if he wants any hopes in defeating Chrysalis. He then turned to Fire.

"Dude, do you know where Celestia is?" He asked him. "We need her, like, now!"

@@Grand_Finale,

Zeta went up to grab many blankets, blankets everywhere in fact and carried them down. In the process, Moon and Sirius had went down to the basement too after Zeta had climbed out and rested on the floor.  "Mm.. Mm....? Wh-where, are we going..? You know i'm still sick.."

Then he came down with a few pillows and some nice, thick blankets, handing some to Caramel before bundling Luna up with another. "That's to keep you warm. Trust me, we have to wait here for a bit, okay?"

"Alright then." Missy whispered, winking at Grand for the hoofbump. Then dropping down and taking down the two changelings at the cave, a couple more jumped at Missy and knocked her over.

Starburst got up slowly with the help of Caramel and put up a shield around the house. It was the type that had to be sustained constantly, it was more powerful that way.
"Go Caramel, I'm going to protect everypony, I have to." Starburst said. "I'm the only one who can do this."

Luna was sat down in the basement thinking. A few things were starting to piece themselves together, she was a princess. She had a sister.

Edited by Princess Shy