Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Bit of a random OC request

The Blades Shadow

(edited)

Okay... Random isn't quite the word I'd use, but strange is more like it... (Don't know how to change the topic title now that I'm editing this...) Anyway, onto the request!

I don't know why... But I've been hoping somepony would be able to draw this for me.
I want a drawing of my OC, Blazing Hoof, mixed with a changeling.

Something similar to this: img-1697953-1-01_52_20_854_111819__UNOPT

Blazing Hoof:

img-1697953-2-blazing_2_by_pikachuu26-d6

Thanks in advance to anypony willing to do this for me!

Edited by Blazing Hoof

I'm a bit busy at the moment, and won't have forum access for a few days after tomorrow, but if you'd like, I could try one of these days for you. (You may need to wait a bit, unless I get it done today though.)

I'm a bit busy at the moment, and won't have forum access for a few days after tomorrow, but if you'd like, I could try one of these days for you. (You may need to wait a bit, unless I get it done today though.)

Okay, I can wait awhile if you're busy, take as much time as you need (I at least know someone's going to help me now)

Again, thanks in advance :)

Okay, I can wait awhile if you're busy, take as much time as you need (I at least know someone's going to help me now)

Again, thanks in advance :)

I had a little bit of time, and finished the rough drawing of it.  :muffins:  I should have it hopefully done by tonight.  :derp: If not, I'll really try for tomorrow. 

I had a little bit of time, and finished the rough drawing of it.  :muffins:  I should have it hopefully done by tonight.  :derp: If not, I'll really try for tomorrow. 

Awesome! Again, you can take as much time as you need, I'm not too worried about it right now (As long as it gets done eventually I'm fine, lol)