Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Salutations!

Calamity Jane

Hi, I'm Calamity Jane! I'm new, obviously, but give me a shout out! If there are any other Baltimare bronies out there, lemme know! My birth name is Jane, and am 14, my best friend got me into the show, and i started watching right around the end of season 2. I honestly didn't like the older generations, but Friendship is Magic was very different. I love Star Wars,  Animal Crossing, PewDiePie, and just got into Attack on Titan. Message me! *brohoof* oh, and APPLE BLOOM IS BEST PONY ^_^

Edited by Calamity Jane
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome! If you're from baltimore, did you go to Bronycon? Also, I love your tastes in entertainment! If you ever need any help with the forums, please feel free to ask me! I'm always available to chat! Have fun!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! If you're from baltimore, did you go to Bronycon? Also, I love your tastes in entertainment! If you ever need any help with the forums, please feel free to ask me! I'm always available to chat! Have fun!

Thanks so much! Yes, I did go to BronyCon, but since i was with a volunteer group up in New Jersey  for the week I was only able to go on Sunday. I managed to pull an Apple Bloom cosplay together or it and everything! Did you go to any of the MLP cons?

Thanks so much! Yes, I did go to BronyCon, but since i was with a volunteer group up in New Jersey  for the week I was only able to go on Sunday. I managed to pull an Apple Bloom cosplay together or it and everything! Did you go to any of the MLP cons?

I haven't yet because they were somewhat far away, but I hope to go next year! I watched it on the livestream though.

I haven't yet because they were somewhat far away, but I hope to go next year! I watched it on the livestream though.

Oh, I'm sorry, from what I heard there are other MLP cons going on, like the next is in Vermont, but that must be annoying for you. I am very lucky to be so close to the Baltimore Convention Center, but i usually can only afford the Sunday passes

Oh, I'm sorry, from what I heard there are other MLP cons going on, like the next is in Vermont, but that must be annoying for you. I am very lucky to be so close to the Baltimore Convention Center, but i usually can only afford the Sunday passes

Where did you hear that the next one will be in Vermont??? I can go to that one!

Hi! :) I live about maybe half an hour to an hour away from Baltimore! I am glad to see a brony that is in Baltimore! 

*brohoof*

Yes! I haven't really met any local bronies, even at BronyCon everyone seemed to be packing up for airports... 

Where did you hear that the next one will be in Vermont??? I can go to that one!

From the owner of mlpforums actually, he approached my friends and I, asking if we wanted to sign a banner that would be auctioned of at a different convention in three weeks, in Vermont, I believe. I'm sorry, but since I knew I couldn't attend, I didn't ask very much about it, but Marco, the owner I think will know more.

From the owner of mlpforums actually, he approached my friends and I, asking if we wanted to sign a banner that would be auctioned of at a different convention in three weeks, in Vermont, I believe. I'm sorry, but since I knew I couldn't attend, I didn't ask very much about it, but Marco, the owner I think will know more.

Oh, okay. Thanks, I had no idea of this! I'm glad you had said something, or I might never have found that out!

Oh, okay. Thanks, I had no idea of this! I'm glad you had said something, or I might never have found that out!

No problem, let me know how it goes, I'd love to see a livestream of it when it finally comes out!